Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 28-07-2015, 03:32 PM
Knower
How to purify crystals?

Hello, everyone!

I have heard that those who are wearing crystals, gemstones they should at times purify them to help their crystals and gemstones to get rid of accumulated energy.
So, the question I got for You is simple - how to cleanse/purify my rose quartz and not to damage it?
Old 28-07-2015, 06:34 PM
Master
Water or sunlight
Old 28-07-2015, 07:11 PM
Experiencer

I go through a reiki, white sage and musical ritual with my crystals.
Old 28-07-2015, 07:35 PM
Knower
Thank You for Your suggestions! :) I appreciate them.

FruitLoop - the thing is that I am not familiar with reiki, therefore, I have no idea how purify my crystal by using reiki or white sage. :( Is it hard or easy?

Awakened Queen - ok, water or sunlight. What I have to do? For instance, if I use water then what excatly I have to do? Should I put my quartz in a glass filled with water? Or should I leave my crystal under running water? May I ask You to be more explanatory?

I am new to crystals and gemstones.
Old 28-07-2015, 09:05 PM
Master
Here are some ideas for you

http://www.healing-crystals-for-you....-crystals.html

http://www.crystalguidance.com/articles/cleansing.html

Have a great day :))
Old 29-07-2015, 06:27 AM
Fossphase

Quick and easy way to purify (if you're into mental exercises): I slowly pass my left hand over the crystal from right to left. As I'm doing this I picture a sort of energy-vacuum in my hand that is at the same time a thick purifying light, in which all the chaotic (stuff that doesn't serve me/other people's biz) particles come out and into my hand like little shards of dark light. And they make a little electric zzip zip zip noise. I find that as I do this, my hand will move as fast or as slow as necessary. Once I have all that gack in my hand, I imagine a river to my side, and I just toss that energy into the river so the universe can recycle it.

Then, if I want to re-charge a crystal, particularly quartz, I leave it in sunlight... crystals love sunlight, particularly the clear ones. You may want to just do that for slight periods of time though because I've heard that color may fade this way.
Old 30-07-2015, 04:04 PM
Pathfinder

Fish How to Purify Crystals

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarleT
Hello, everyone!

I have heard that those who are wearing crystals, gemstones they should at times purify them to help their crystals and gemstones to get rid of accumulated energy.
So, the question I got for You is simple - how to cleanse/purify my rose quartz and not to damage it?

ScarleT, Hello....

I guess everyone has their own preference.

I rinse them first with filtered (usually labeled 'spring water') water (tap water has chlorine), let them dry and then smudge them with incense. Frankincense, Sandalwood and Sage are some of my preferences.

Often, I will place the gemstone(s) in a see-through sachet and will ask that the stones let me know when they are completely smudged by causing the bag to spin around in a circle, clockwise or counterclockwise, which ever I suggest.

You should use caution when using sea water/salt water. Some stones can be damaged by the salt so if you choose that method, be sure of your gemstone choices.

Kyanite is an example of gemstone that should not be submerged in sea/salt water.

TT

Old 05-08-2015, 02:04 PM
Knower
Thank You, friends, for your suggestions! :)

Just wanted you to know that I used this method:

Cleanse with flowers and water.

Another method to cleanse crystals is to soak the crystal or gemstone in a glass container with distilled water or mountain stream water and lots of flowers (like rose petals, iris, honeysuckle, daisies, etc) for a duration of 24 hours. The flower petals absorb the negativity of the crystal while transferring their purity and innocence back into the crystal.

Unfortunately, I am not allowed to post the website I got the previously mentioned information. Therefore, you just have to copy and google the source, if you want (of course).