Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 20-05-2015, 06:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
It would be ideal for us all to have a collective dream one night that we are in a chicken or cow body about to be slaughtered.

It would indeed!

All life is one. And life is dear to all. And if 'our' spirituality means anything, we should not exclude other living creatures from our love, mercy and compassion.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 20-05-2015, 06:31 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
Life is progressive. Once you are in the Human Sphere you either incarnate as a human, or if you're a very advanced soul and have learnt all earth's lessons, you'd incarnate into the next (higher) sphere.

Have you any idea of the time spent between incarnations??
Old 20-05-2015, 06:46 PM
Knower

We don't reincarnate as animals. We don't even reincarnate as the opposite gender. There is a divine feminine and masculine.
Old 20-05-2015, 06:57 PM
Ascender

Isn't gender just based on a need for sexual reproduction, Would spirits have any need to be blunt of a penis/vagina?? Not that I wouldn't fiercely hang onto mine in any Afterlife!!!

(is there even Sex in the spirit world??)
Old 20-05-2015, 07:21 PM
Knower

Apparently the divine feminine and masculine are complements to each other. I dunno how it works on the other side cos I ain't there yet but we all have divine compliments that reincarnate with us. We perceive them as twin flames or soulmates or whatever words we care to call it. Whether a female or male soul remain gender based on the other side I do not know. I just know that souls reincarnate as the same gender here.
Old 20-05-2015, 07:26 PM
Knower

It made more sense to me when I was told than that your immortal beloved woman of your dreams is now cousin bob anyway.
Old 20-05-2015, 07:34 PM
Ascender

Yeah, Ive read that sort of thing LOL!
Old 20-05-2015, 07:47 PM
Knower

Yeah and they better have sex or it ain't heaven lol
Old 21-05-2015, 06:15 AM
Burntfruit

used to be a rat
Old 22-05-2015, 08:14 PM
Suspended

I do not have memories of having a past life, but in this life I very much strongly identify as a wolf within myself. This is known as Therianthropy. It's not a totem, guide, or anything else that is separate from me. It's possible I may have been a wolf in a past life and part of that life is ingrained in my current one but I'm still unsure on my beliefs of reincarnation.