Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-10-2017, 03:38 AM
Guide
(((Love)))

This whole section seemed so silly to me a few years ago. Everyone seeking love.. bah humbug!!! Now its all I can think about. Its all I crave and all I want to talk about! LOVE!!!!!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE and yet more LOVE!!!!

Now some people limit love. They say things like I only love people who are such and such and so and so.. They then find themselves only loving those types of people. This action places a restriction on our hearts. We then "will" ourselves to only love in certain situations/circumstances.

I discovered for myself that I could fall in love with anyone! I cant limit myself. People are beautiful and amazing creatures. Once I learned that love is something we can willfully control I opened my heart to everyone. I found myself falling in love with every women I met!! Needless to say I needed some restrictions!! hahahaha!

So now I am in search for my soul mate. I wonder how many I have had? I examine the process of a soul mate and think that one can be created by anyone. A soul mate is a bond that was forged thru love so strong that not even death could break it. How beautiful. Now if I can find a woman like that I would be in heaven. I need to find a love bond.
Old 21-10-2017, 06:20 AM
Experiencer
Lol Your post made me laugh! I remember the first time I really discovered what it meant to experience love. It's a heady thing to be sure!

I was wondering though, what do you mean by Falling In Love With Every Woman? Do you mean that you experience being able to see her innervous value and beauty? Or do you actually fall in love and only want to be with her?
Old 21-10-2017, 06:45 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
Lol Your post made me laugh! I remember the first time I really discovered what it meant to experience love. It's a heady thing to be sure!

I was wondering though, what do you mean by Falling In Love With Every Woman? Do you mean that you experience being able to see her innervous value and beauty? Or do you actually fall in love and only want to be with her?

Why I mean both!! I see the amazing qualities of women, and I can fall in love with any of them.
Old 21-10-2017, 07:15 AM
Guide
Are you a psychic girl? I just met a girl who was psychic.. We sat in silence and talked in our minds for hours. It was a very beautiful experience.
Old 21-10-2017, 07:29 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
Are you a psychic girl? I just met a girl who was psychic.. We sat in silence and talked in our minds for hours. It was a very beautiful experience.

Lol of course! We all are in different ways aren't we? Actually I really love the story of Psyche and Eros.

That's wonderful that you have been experiencing love. I believe that is a part of the Awakening experience that we are able to see people for their true beauty. Not everyone experiences it like this, of course, but for those who get to see everyone in their wonderful Glory, it's pretty amazing!

The biggest lesson I can share is don't forget to see your own Beauty. Your own wonder; your own love. Because, generally speaking, we tend to love and want love from others much more than we give to ourselves. But the goal of all of this, the main point, is that we love ourselves. We do not need others to love us or love them in order to feel the love.

The love is there for us regardless of anybody else's presence. It takes a long time to get there and effort to get to know yourself post Awakening.

You will meet a lot of people and experienced them. But I caution you to beware of attachments on either sides. Sometimes you are only meant to be with a person for a short time to learn the lesson they were meant to teach you.

Once you begin to love yourself enough the right people will come into your life and you will not need to look for them. I wish you the best!
Old 21-10-2017, 04:10 PM
Guide
Thank you very much! You make a good point. I should learn to love myself more. I am worthy of the love. But there is nothing quite like the love shared between a man and woman. The intimacy and affections.

I took a long time away from women to learn to find myself and love myself. I wanted my love to be pure for a woman. I wanted to be the best version of myself that I could be. I was often used by women and did everything i could for their affections. I didnt care enough about myself. After a couple years I decided to get back in the game and seek a soul mate. I figured the wait was done and my soul longed for a pure connection with a woman once again. So here I am!