Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-12-2013, 05:15 AM
Knower

Past life longing

I've seen many stories and videos about children with past life memories and that they forget them by a certain age. I've also seen many videos about once they have acknowledged these past lives and people they remember all the pain goes away.

But for me its the opposite. I had a few memories of previous lives when I was a kid and in the last 6 years or so ive remembered more and more. To the point I have atleast one other FULL set of memories and 2- 3 partial sets from other lives. I've had many lives and died many different ways.

I know of 2 different families (dad's, mother's, brothers, sisters) and I've had my own family with 2 different wives. One of the woman stands out to me the most though. I've known her in many life times and I've had children with her in every life time I remember.

Once back in the 1800's. we had 2 teenage boys and a little girl that made it to around 5 before she died.

I was alive again around the ww2 but so far I don't remember my family and such from that time.

I again was alive in the 70's and I had a daughter and a son. both were killed. As was my wife.

I remember her dying everylife time. there was only once when I went before her.

I also have memories of her inbetween lives.
whats strange is I've seen myself (what I looked like in previous lives and I WAS a woman too, not a man) so I've no idea how we had the children but they looked exactly like us.

Anyway I haven't met her again this life. Im starting to wonder if I will or not. But I long for her. I cry over her EVERY night. some days im ok, when I keep myself busy and distracted. But I miss her all the time... its more than missing her. I cant describe how it feels honestly. Its overwhelming.
I hear about people healing from past lives but honestly I cant let her go. I don't want to let her go. And I don't think I could if I tried. I love her. she means everything to me, more than anything in the physical world.
So I struggle through everyday. its hard because its not like I cant talk to anyone about it. I mean how do you tell someone that you miss a woman you've never even met, yet you know everything about her.

Shes more real to me than anything here. I just want to meet her again.
It feels like punishment being alive without her.