Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2010, 04:10 AM
MoshiMoshi

what is a dark entity im confused
Old 02-12-2010, 03:09 AM
Master
Thanks Serenity Bear and Deusdrum - wise observations, I concurr.

I posted the title "dark entity" in a facetious way as I was really upset with him. It was meant in a tongue-in-cheek way - now it's up there for all eternity and I have to live with my mistake. Of course he's not a dark entity, he just has dark moods sometimes. He's been through a lot poor guy.

Moshi Moshi I first heard the term "dark entity" from a book by psychic Sylvia Browne who believes that some people are really evil and so negative that their soul is filled with darkness. One time in giving a reading to someone, I saw someone who had passed on enveloped by darkness although the heavenly beings were trying to send them light/love, this person refused to accept it. I intuited that the person had commited suicide and was disappointed to discover that death was not the end! (This reading was confirmed as accurate by the way.) Darkness is really a choice we make. Well I'm sure I have my dark entity days too! It's just when I allow negativity to come out like a storm hiding my inner sun. Inside the darkness, however much we produce, there is a light - with the potential to be as bright as that of any Christ or Buddha...
Old 03-12-2010, 01:26 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Been there, done that...it's not a panacea... I think he's too old for Big Brother - but he plans to join the army. They'd straighten him out for sure.

Thanks too Daisey, your advice makes sense. Tough to walk away though when he's badgering me in the car and I'm driving on the highway.

Hi Uma, I must apologise as I hadn't realised he was grieving when I replied to your original post.

Spiritual Inspiration

The forum for seekers everywhere...
Old 03-12-2010, 01:49 AM
Moon Willow

Hey Uma,
Firstly - giant hug coming your way!

When I read this the feeling that came in is that your son is reacting to something/situation (rather than responding). It feels like he's holding something in deep inside - can feel it between his heart and solar-plexus charkras. It's nothing to do with you really...you just happen to be in the firing line. It's like he just doesn't know how to process what is bothering him.

I still owe you are reading (sorry for taking so long, life got hectic) so I'll get onto that as soon as I can and see if there is anything I can help you with.

You're a completely awesome mum so just remember that and I'll get in touch with you soon.

Moony
Old 03-12-2010, 03:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
His dad died the beginning of this year and it's been especially tough on him and he's been venting on me for a LOOOOONG time. .

Hmmmm....Perhaps he is still going through the "anger" phase of his fathers death. Also, he may feel a lot of pressure being the eldest thinking he must set an example for his younger siblings and that he needs to be the "man" of the house even though you didnt tell him this. Do you give him any age specific guidelines on how he must behave and what his responsibilities are in the context of the family? If so that may be the root of his anger.

Many here are saying he needs to be responsible and this may be true, but I would suggest you tell him unequivocally that he needn't worry about being "the man of the house" or responsible for the family or you at all and that he needs to focus on being responsible for and tend to himself and the rest of the family will take care of itself. That the best way he can help the family if he chooses to is by setting an example where he follows his own heart. By the same token, he also needs to stop his tirades that bring you and the rest of the family down.

Good Luck!

SeaZen
Old 03-12-2010, 07:53 AM
Lostgirl

My sister was one of these teenagers and i wish i could give you some advice. My parents tried everything and nothing worked.

However when she needed them they have always been there and that is the best advice i can give. Hope it helps :) x
Old 03-12-2010, 12:29 PM
Master
In my family, I was the dark entity. I was different and frequently disruptive.

I learned to be less disruptive as I got older, however I never conformed to popular ways of being, thankfully!!

Some day you may realize that there is a high spiritual purpose for these things.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 03-12-2010, 01:09 PM
Racer X

Space........
Kindness........
More Space......
Non judgment....
More Space.....
Smiling softly.....
More Space.....

While always sending thoughts of "PEACE-LOVE-HARMONY-TRANQUILITY"

Followed by more SPACE.

There are no Dark Entities..........just a moment lost in a Dark Field where a treasure is hidden. No dark, no treasure......KNOW DARK, KNOW TREASURE!

Give a book: "The Shadow Effect by Chopra, Ford, and Williamson"
Old 04-12-2010, 11:18 PM
Master
Uma - I would surmise, like a lot of other forum members, that your son is feeling the weight of his father's death and may be wondering what his role is in the family. He may be feeling abandoned and angry. But you know that. I wish I had the answer. I have a son and can't imagine how he would react if his father weren't here. He would be devastated to say the least.

My sister is dealing with a very irrational son that isn't as old as your son and fortunately for him he is in the mental health system and is getting (after 2 years of trials and tribulation) proper medication and counseling. The school is also working with the mental health system as well as my sister to try to deal with his horrific and hostile behavior. He is a bully at school and my sister fears for other children. He has attacked her repeatedly by biting her and kicking her (he's way too old for that, by the way). He has come after his sister with a knife. The family is trying like heck to work with him to get his behavior under control because if we don't we know he'll end up expelled and may eventually really hurt someone which would put him in the criminal system. That sounds pessimistic. But you do have to nip these things in the bud before they become a part of the child's personality and a way of relating to others. I think you mentioned your son had been in counseling. I would suggest if things continue down the same path, getting your son back in counseling to professionally assess the situation. Keep in mind that grief and depression can come out as hostility and anger. If he wasn't as bad as he is now before your husband passed on, that is a good indicator that life changes have effected your son in a negative way. Good luck in the near future with your son. I wish you all the best.

Blackraven
Old 05-12-2010, 12:32 AM
Master
Thanks everybody for all the pearls of wisdom and compassion. Already I feel everything is going to turn out alright in the end. I just have to tough it out, this awful transition stage. He is a good person. Even the prickliest cactus can eventually produce beautiful flowers. One day, probably in a year or so, he will leave the nest for a long long time - a thought that reminds me how important it is that I try to fill his remaining days with us with as much love as I can give - so zero retaliation. When I can do that he always apologizes and starts to listen. Unfortunately my temper is as bad as his - that's where he gets it from. I guess the pounding of a sword, like the pounding of my heart, makes it sharper and stronger.
Closed Thread