Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 07-05-2020, 01:00 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Your natural state of being is not to believe in god, not even to know God, but perceive your world through the eyes of the ever expanding Source of All Creation.

God is omnipresent. Infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom and unconditional love or whatever name you wish to give that pure positive energy that your body translate translates as joy or love, that is when you allow your greater non-physical consciousness to fully flow through you. That is your true natural state of being, in full harmony and alignment ....*snipped
Wow, that was some great post!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-05-2020, 02:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Your natural state of being is not to believe in god, not even to know God, but perceive your world through the eyes of the ever expanding Source of All Creation.

God is omnipresent. Infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom and unconditional love or whatever name you wish to give that pure positive energy that your body translate translates as joy or love, that is when you allow your greater non-physical consciousness to fully flow through you. That is your true natural state of being, in full harmony and alignment with your own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness, source of you, inner being, soul, breath of God, as you are an inseperable extension of your own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness, being and becoming evermore here and now. And your greater non-physical consciousness is an inseparable extension of the ever expanding Source of All Creation, of infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom and unconditional love.

The only thing that sets you apart from God, is merely a self contradictory, resistant in energy motional nature, thought patterns, that you activate in the here and now, that doesn't allow your natural and effortless greater allowed realisation of all that you and all truely are being and becoming evermore here and now, all that you may ever want to be do or have, as all is one and one is all.

Thus as you let go of all thought, in meditation, you also let go of all resistant thought, and then your natural state of being and effortless greater allowed realisation simply naturally occurs, as it is your natural state of being. As Source always flows to you, with you, for you, as you, through you, to the degree that you allow it. The state of allowing / resistance, is accurately indicated by your valuable emotional guidance system. As every thought you think, and energy motional perspective you hold, is always relative to the energy motional perspective of your own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness, and you thus always feel your valuable emotional guidance system indicating the relativity between you and You.

You being all that you truly are being and becoming evermore here and now, where all that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore here and now, through the natural path of least resistance, any and all things you and all may ever want to be do or have, through which all that exists is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now, physical and non-physical together as one whole functioning fully witted unit of evermore greater allowed realisation. That simply feels as joy. That is also your indicator that you are ALLOWING your evermore greater allowed realisation. As anything that you can do or think, can only allow or not allow, resist, your evermore natural and effortless and joyful greater allowed realisation.

So as you try to find god, you will not allow. Because trying is an indicator of resistance. Insistence=resistance. But to know this, you have to learn it by experience. Because allowing is not just a word. It is a literal energetic, energy motional, vibrational, state of being, that your body translates as pure positive emotion. It simply feels good and natural to who you truely are as all that you truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and freely and joyfully here and now, any and all things you may ever want to be do or have. Thus as you let go of resistant thought, that don't allow your greater allowed realisation, you feel emotional relief. Like when you meditate, to let go of thought, by focusing consistently on a sound to quiet the mind. And then you enter a state of greater allowance, and thus greater natural receptivity to your true natural state of being and evermore natural and effortless greater allowed realisation.

As this Source Energy, first is realised by virtue of how it feels. As you trust it more, you allow it more, that yes you literally are only required to feel good and enjoy your life, you naturally re-member, all that you and all truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly freely and joyfully here and now where all that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and freely here and now. And thus you allow your ongoing natural and effortless greater knowing to flow evermore fully through you, evermore enjoyably as unconditionally worthy extension of all that you and all truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now.

The funny thing is that people don't wanna pay the price of joy. If that is you, don't worry, your suffering will continue to expand, until you are willing to let go of it. Because everything that exists is an inseparable extension of the ever expanding source of all creation. You can never become disconnected, but you can temporarily pinch yourself off unnecessarily, over self created delusions, that will never become real, because they are self contradictory perspectives, and will always naturally cancel themselves out. So there is no reason ever to not enjoy life. As you are unconditionally loved supported and guided inseperable extensions of your own ever expanding source of all creation, of infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom and unconditional love. And you can be do or have anything you so desire. Under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, unconditionally, energy motionally, from the very source of all of your evermore being and becoming evermore here and now conditions.

As you thus simply think thoughts which feel good, you naturally allow your ongoing natural and effortless greater allowed realisation, of any and all things you may want to be do or have, in natural and effortless harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation. As all of it is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly, freely and joyfully here and now, where all that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now, in full harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation, of infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom and unconditional love.
Yes, great post, Ewwerrin!

I hesitate to comment because I don't wan't to detract from it, but I, on balance, wish to add a couple of (what I think are appropriate) 'corrections' pertaining to the ideas of "allowing" and experiencing "all things you and all may ever want to be do or have" - I think these may be miss-guiding in some cases.

Re "allowing" Source to Flow through you: IMO, one has no choice in this regard, because one is essentially a 'garden hose' extension of The Flow of Source. You (anyone) could not/would not even exist if 'Source' didn't Flow through 'you'. Even in the case of what you call 'resistance', said 'resistance' is a function of one's directing said Flow in a way which 'resists' this, that or some other aspect of said Flow. The only 'power' one has as a garden hose, it the 'power' to choose between alternative possible directions in which to direct said Flow.

This leads to my second point: While "All things are possible to him that believeth" (Mark 9:23) has a ring of truth to it, the fact is that that is only true to a certain degree. As a subordinate (to the Great! Flow) 'garden hose', you (anyone) only has the 'power' to actualize those 'things' which are within its 'range' (albeit I agree that said 'range' may be much greater than most people are aware of). Thus, even with maximum 'allowance' the only real 'power' the has is 'power' to choose between available directions where and how best to direct one's Flow.

I submit that only will experience and express Love and Joy only to the degree that one discerns and chooses to direct one's personal Life-Flow in ways which best serve the cause (i.e. Essence) of Life Itself (which, as I postulate and elaborate on in my treatise, is Love and Joy to begin with!)

Salut, Brother!
Old 09-05-2020, 07:50 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
John is right. How does one just 'drop' something that is bothering you?
How I do it. I realize when something is making me feel uncomfortable. Then I honor myself and my process by letting go of effort to reconcile that something. Which is exactly what I did about the I AM concept and many other Eastern concepts. Eventually when I was ready, new understandings emerged without effort. And it took a long time. Some problems are better left to work themselves out.
Old 09-05-2020, 01:15 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
John is right. How does one just 'drop' something that is bothering you?

Have you considered therapy? You're creating conflict by engaging it. Talking psychologically of course. A good life spiritually speaking need not be about mental struggle. Sometimes you walk through the fire and get to the end of the road just to find out you're back at the beginning. Life is a circle, nature is. Or cycle. Or spiral. Why walk through the fire again? Deviate from the chaos, forge your own path, follow your joy as they say. Create your joy. Don't be victim to your own mind and its tricks.

It's good to question. But as MissH said, being stuck for years? That's not good. You're making no progress. Sometimes the answer is found in letting go of the question. You ever have a problem that you rack your brains to try and figure out a solution never to quite grasp it until you take a break, relax, and then suddenly the answer just appears to you? Let it go. Then it will make sense.
Old 09-05-2020, 01:18 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter light
How I do it. I realize when something is making me feel uncomfortable. Then I honor myself and my process by letting go of effort to reconcile that something. Which is exactly what I did about the I AM concept and many other Eastern concepts. Eventually when I was ready, new understandings emerged without effort. And it took a long time. Some problems are better left to work themselves out.

Didn't even read this till after I posted so we're on the same wavelength here. Yes totally agree. It's also exactly what I did. Sometimes to get yourself unstuck you have to take a few steps back and just take a nap lol. When you wake up you see what you didn't before, a path alternate to the one you only saw before.
Old 09-05-2020, 01:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by winter light
Right on, Winter Light! Trust the process. As Ewwerrin says: "As this Source Energy, first is realised by virtue of how it feels. As you trust it more, you allow it more, that yes you literally are only required to feel good and enjoy your life, you naturally re-member, all that you and all truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly freely and joyfully here and now where all that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and freely here and now. And thus you allow your ongoing natural and effortless greater knowing to flow evermore fully through you, evermore enjoyably as unconditionally worthy extension of all that you and all truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now."
Old 10-05-2020, 06:33 PM
Guide
Well...Honza my friend, I dunno! I always say: “isn’t faith enough?” The unfortunate thing is that in order for God to be real, he/she/it must be something we understand as human beings. That’s quite limiting. The ‘self-realization people’ may be on to something...if you can drop those barriers, you can see beyond your limitations.
Old 13-05-2020, 01:28 AM
Master
You create faith. You create believe. A believe is just a thought that you keep thinking. And when the thought expands by virtue of gaining more attraction power, more momentum, more speed, it draws to you experiences that match it, and you call that a believe. And your emotions then indicate this believe that you created, and how it is in alignment or not, with the eternally ever abounding ever expanding stream of infinite well-being that is of the ever expanding source of all creation. As when you feel negative emotion, the believe that you have focused into being, serves as resistance to your own natural reception of your own natural well-being, and thus your own evermore greater allowed realisation is thus not allowed. And when you feel positive emotion, the believe that you have focused into being, serves as an aligned thought, that allows you to expand naturally and effortlessly in full harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation that knows all of your ever expanding desires and calls you forward to it, as your inner being, greater non-physical consciousness, soul, breath of god, is being and becoming ever expandingly the evermoreness of any and all things you may ever want to be do or have, for you! So that you always, under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, unconditionally, energy motionally, from the very source of all your being and becoming evermore here and now conditions, because you are an inseperable extension of your own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness/inner being, always, you always, thus have acces to all of that and can always allow it. By virtue of your valuable emotional guidance system, you can unlock the flood gates of well being to open and flow into your very experience by simply understanding how energy works and how you create your own reality, as a co-creator with your own inner being and source energy. You simply focus on something, and you begin to become like that vibration and this vibration then expands and becomes more. And feeling emotion then, it becomes obvious how to allow the flood gates to open, and what to focus upon and think about, in order to allow your own greater allowed realisation. Because those thoughts feel good, by virtue of your inseperableness extensionalness that you are from your own inner being/source of you. You thus always feel your energy motional relativity (yes you are predominantly energy, everything is made out of energy) between you and your source, by virtue of your valuable emotional guidance system. Thus if your thought feels bad, it is just an indicator and a guidance, to help you realise what thus would feel good. Like no not this way, that way. Yeah... So obvious. Then actually go that way. Think about what you DO want, and this thought expands, becomes a believe, if you do actually literally continue to think about it, and then you feel positive emotion, and you are then allowing your own evermore natural and effortless greater allowed realisation of any and all things you may ever want to be do or have as inseperable ever expanding, inseperable, eternally evermore inseperable (wether you allow it or not), unconditionally worthy, loved, guided, supported, ever expanding extensions of the ever expanding source of all creation of ever expanding infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom, unconditional love.

This is the best I can do on a phone. If you dont want me to parrot abraham to the best of my personal understanding, then simply read Ask and it is Given. All this information is in there. Takes like a few hours to read for an extremely slow reader like me. I imagine most people I know can read it really very fast. And it contains all you need to know in perfect order about our human relationship with God. To whatever degree you are capable of allowing yourself to realise it, which is a continually evolving thing.
Old 13-05-2020, 09:55 PM
Master
Quote:
You create faith. You create believe. A believe is just a thought that you keep thinking. And when the thought expands by virtue of gaining more attraction power, more momentum, more speed, it draws to you experiences that match it, and you call that a believe. And your emotions then indicate this believe that you created, and how it is in alignment or not, with the eternally ever abounding ever expanding stream of infinite well-being that is of the ever expanding source of all creation. As when you feel negative emotion, the believe that you have focused into being, serves as resistance to your own natural reception of your own natural well-being, and thus your own evermore greater allowed realisation is thus not allowed. And when you feel positive emotion, the believe that you have focused into being, serves as an aligned thought, that allows you to expand naturally and effortlessly in full harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation that knows all of your ever expanding desires and calls you forward to it, as your inner being, greater non-physical consciousness, soul, breath of god, is being and becoming ever expandingly the evermoreness of any and all things you may ever want to be do or have, for you! So that you always, under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, unconditionally, energy motionally, from the very source of all your being and becoming evermore here and now conditions, because you are an inseperable extension of your own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness/inner being, always, you always, thus have acces to all of that and can always allow it. By virtue of your valuable emotional guidance system, you can unlock the flood gates of well being to open and flow into your very experience by simply understanding how energy works and how you create your own reality, as a co-creator with your own inner being and source energy. You simply focus on something, and you begin to become like that vibration and this vibration then expands and becomes more. And feeling emotion then, it becomes obvious how to allow the flood gates to open, and what to focus upon and think about, in order to allow your own greater allowed realisation. Because those thoughts feel good, by virtue of your inseperableness extensionalness that you are from your own inner being/source of you. You thus always feel your energy motional relativity (yes you are predominantly energy, everything is made out of energy) between you and your source, by virtue of your valuable emotional guidance system. Thus if your thought feels bad, it is just an indicator and a guidance, to help you realise what thus would feel good. Like no not this way, that way. Yeah... So obvious. Then actually go that way. Think about what you DO want, and this thought expands, becomes a believe, if you do actually literally continue to think about it, and then you feel positive emotion, and you are then allowing your own evermore natural and effortless greater allowed realisation of any and all things you may ever want to be do or have as inseparable ever expanding, inseparable, eternally evermore inseparable (whether you allow it or not), unconditionally worthy, loved, guided, supported, ever expanding extensions of the ever expanding source of all creation of ever expanding infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom, unconditional love.
In my way of thinking/feeling, either you think-feel-choose (hence flow-actualize) it or not. Well said, Ewwerrin!
Old 14-05-2020, 01:42 AM
MAYA EL

Quote:
You create faith. You create believe. A believe is just a thought that you keep thinking. And when the thought expands by virtue of gaining more attraction power, more momentum, more speed, it draws to you experiences that match it, and you call that a believe. And your emotions then indicate this believe that you created, and how it is in alignment or not, with the eternally ever abounding ever expanding stream of infinite well-being that is of the ever expanding source of all creation. As when you feel negative emotion, the believe that you have focused into being, serves as resistance to your own natural reception of your own natural well-being, and thus your own evermore greater allowed realisation is thus not allowed. And when you feel positive emotion, the believe that you have focused into being, serves as an aligned thought, that allows you to expand naturally and effortlessly in full harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation that knows all of your ever expanding desires and calls you forward to it, as your inner being, greater non-physical consciousness, soul, breath of god, is being and becoming ever expandingly the evermoreness of any and all things you may ever want to be do or have, for you! So that you always, under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, unconditionally, energy motionally, from the very source of all your being and becoming evermore here and now conditions, because you are an inseperable extension of your own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness/inner being, always, you always, thus have acces to all of that and can always allow it. By virtue of your valuable emotional guidance system, you can unlock the flood gates of well being to open and flow into your very experience by simply understanding how energy works and how you create your own reality, as a co-creator with your own inner being and source energy. You simply focus on something, and you begin to become like that vibration and this vibration then expands and becomes more. And feeling emotion then, it becomes obvious how to allow the flood gates to open, and what to focus upon and think about, in order to allow your own greater allowed realisation. Because those thoughts feel good, by virtue of your inseperableness extensionalness that you are from your own inner being/source of you. You thus always feel your energy motional relativity (yes you are predominantly energy, everything is made out of energy) between you and your source, by virtue of your valuable emotional guidance system. Thus if your thought feels bad, it is just an indicator and a guidance, to help you realise what thus would feel good. Like no not this way, that way. Yeah... So obvious. Then actually go that way. Think about what you DO want, and this thought expands, becomes a believe, if you do actually literally continue to think about it, and then you feel positive emotion, and you are then allowing your own evermore natural and effortless greater allowed realisation of any and all things you may ever want to be do or have as inseperable ever expanding, inseperable, eternally evermore inseperable (wether you allow it or not), unconditionally worthy, loved, guided, supported, ever expanding extensions of the ever expanding source of all creation of ever expanding infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom, unconditional love.

This is the best I can do on a phone. If you dont want me to parrot abraham to the best of my personal understanding, then simply read Ask and it is Given. All this information is in there. Takes like a few hours to read for an extremely slow reader like me. I imagine most people I know can read it really very fast. And it contains all you need to know in perfect order about our human relationship with God. To whatever degree you are capable of allowing yourself to realise it, which is a continually evolving thing.

All? Are you sure it contains all a person needs to know?