Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 20-04-2020, 02:08 AM
Master
In the beginning, God gave an ultimatum to mankind: "you can believe in ME OR you can believe THEM...there is no compromise".

Now, being one of "THEM" by way of birthright, made this a very difficult ultimatum to accept and many preferred to want or to have absolutely nothing to do with it so they wouldn't have to face it or accept any consequences of their decisions.

Others chose their humanity over their divinity so they could be conforming to all of the basic premise of what it takes to be a member of a species..on a planet, while living up to their expectations of all that entails in that structured "reality".

Others didn't want that and so they chose "God" thus putting themselves at odds with all the social conformists who had already made THEIR decision..and had no tolerance for those who didn't responsibly utilise their "free will" like they did (in the name of pragmatism)...and this went both ways.

As unfortunate as it is, the experience of being in a "State of Grace" cannot be shared with another who is totally unreceptive to it or they don't WANT it, so then they give all the justifications in the world as to why they DON'T believe...when only one will ever suffice...."because I don't want to".

It is also strange how people ask me: "how can you believe in God?"
"Well, He seems to believe in ME enough regardless, so I just reciprocate that."

Then they say "how do you know it is God?"
"For the same reason you know you are you...I don't, nor do I need to."

It is a very tricky thing...it is also a "heart thing".... don't expect your brain to ever be able to understand this...and learn to ignore (or forgive) everybody else who calls you terrible names and gaslights you on a regular basis all in the name of THEIR beliefs which you do not share. God will get around to "taking care of them" eventually.
Old 20-04-2020, 11:41 AM
Master
What gets me about this "Is God Real"? question is that if God suddenly turned up imagine the human race's jubilation, amazement and reassurance. I do not believe that God would punish us. I think He would offer us reconciliation and give us great strength.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 20-04-2020, 01:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
What gets me about this "Is God Real"? question is that if God suddenly turned up imagine the human race's jubilation, amazement and reassurance. I do not believe that God would punish us. I think He would offer us reconciliation and give us great strength.
Well, why don't you do so then? I guess you don't believe, as Jesus did in response to "... we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?"

Old 24-04-2020, 02:56 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
I am determined to make peace with I AM. With the ideas of self realisation and enlightenment and with Eastern spirituality in general.
Hi Honza. I've been thinking about responding to your I AM dilemma questions for some time now. Because I really struggled with this too and so my heart goes out to you. As I believe I have had similar reasons for getting stressed over it. This is part 1. Don't know yet whether a part 2 is needed we'll see where this goes first.

Anyhow the way I resolved it was to adopt the Eastern concept of "Causal Self". Meaning that I regard my "self" to be "beyond the horizon". So it is also beyond my capability to understand the underlying intent that causes my world to unfold the way it is. This sets a more clear boundary between myself and God that I can work with. Knowing that, while I am part of God, my main purpose consciously is to deal with what is in front of me. So I no longer need to worry about that unsettling feeling I get when I start to overextend into the grandiose insanity of trying to be God. Hopefully that makes sense to you and that you may find it helpful. And good luck.
Old 06-05-2020, 11:49 AM
Deactivated Account

Or have you considered Honza that you create your own suffering with this question? Why be determined to make peace with a concept that is clearly giving you none? The most logical conclusion is just to drop it and see where else your peace may be at.
Old 06-05-2020, 10:17 PM
Master
Maybe, just maybe...............

Naaah, it just would not work.........

but then, if we just run on automatic, those things that bother us just disappear.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 07-05-2020, 03:57 AM
Master
Quote:
I find it difficult to believe that God is real. I mean come on; how could He be? I spend my whole life wishing He existed. Lost on earth somewhere. Wondering through traffic and bad weather.

Is He real to you?

I find the whole I AM thing of self realisation such a turn off. If God was to exist then surely He would be greater than self realisation. The thing is I NEVER sought to realise myself. I was happy to lose myself in others and love.

Self realisation is such an anti-climax.

I HOPE GOD IS REAL!!!
Your natural state of being is not to believe in god, not even to know God, but perceive your world through the eyes of the ever expanding Source of All Creation.

God is omnipresent. Infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom and unconditional love or whatever name you wish to give that pure positive energy that your body translate translates as joy or love, that is when you allow your greater non-physical consciousness to fully flow through you. That is your true natural state of being, in full harmony and alignment with your own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness, source of you, inner being, soul, breath of God, as you are an inseperable extension of your own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness, being and becoming evermore here and now. And your greater non-physical consciousness is an inseperable extension of the ever expanding Source of All Creation, of infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom and unconditional love.

The only thing that sets you appart from God, is merely a self contradictory, resistant in energy motional nature, thought patterns, that you activate in the here and now, that doesn't allow your natural and effortless greater allowed realisation of all that you and all truely are being and becoming evermore here and now, all that you may ever want to be do or have, as all is one and one is all.

Thus as you let go of all thought, in meditation, you also let go of all resistant thought, and then your natural state of being and effortless greater allowed realisation simply naturally occurs, as it is your natural state of being. As Source always flows to you, with you, for you, as you, through you, to the degree that you allow it. The state of allowing / resistance, is accurately indicated by your valuable emotional guidance system. As every thought you think, and energy motional perspective you hold, is always relative to the energy motional perspective of your own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness, and you thus always feel your valuable emotional guidance system indicating the relativity between you and You.

You being all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now, where all that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore here and now, through the natural path of least resistance, any and all things you and all may ever want to be do or have, through which all that exists is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now, physical and non-physical together as one whole functioning fully witted unit of evermore greater allowed realisation. That simply feels as joy. That is also your indicator that you are ALLOWING your evermore greater allowed realisation. As anything that you can do or think, can only allow or not allow, resist, your evermore natural and effortless and joyful greater allowed realisation.

So as you try to find god, you will not allow. Because trying is an indicator of resistance. Insistence=resistance. But to know this, you have to learn it by experience. Because allowing is not just a word. It is a literal energetic, energy motional, vibrational, state of being, that your body translates as pure positive emotion. It simply feels good and natural to who you truely are as all that you truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and freely and joyfully here and now, any and all things you may ever want to be do or have. Thus as you let go of resistant thought, that don't allow your greater allowed realisation, you feel emotional relief. Like when you meditate, to let go of thought, by focusing consistently on a sound to quiet the mind. And then you enter a state of greater allowance, and thus greater natural receptivity to your true natural state of being and evermore natural and effortless greater allowed realisation.

As this Source Energy, first is realised by virtue of how it feels. As you trust it more, you allow it more, that yes you literally are only required to feel good and enjoy your life, you naturally re-member, all that you and all truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly freely and joyfully here and now where all that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and freely here and now. And thus you allow your ongoing natural and effortless greater knowing to flow evermore fully through you, evermore enjoyably as unconditionally worthy extension of all that you and all truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now.

The funny thing is that people don't wanna pay the price of joy. If that is you, don't worry, your suffering will continue to expand, untill you are willing to let go of it. Because everything that exists is an inseperable extension of the ever expanding source of all creation. You can never become disconnected, but you can temporarily pinch yourself off unnecessarily, over self created delusions, that will never become real, because they are self contradictory perspectives, and will always naturally cancel themselves out. So there is no reason ever to not enjoy life. As you are unconditionally loved supported and guided inseperable extensions of your own ever expanding source of all creation, of infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom and unconditional love. And you can be do or have anything you so desire. Under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, unconditionally, energy motionally, from the very source of all of your evermore being and becoming evermore here and now conditions.

As you thus simply think thoughts which feel good, you naturally allow your ongoing natural and effortless greater allowed realisation, of any and all things you may want to be do or have, in natural and effortless harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation. As all of it is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly, freely and joyfully here and now, where all that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now, in full harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation, of infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom and unconditional love.
Old 07-05-2020, 04:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
In the beginning, God gave an ultimatum to mankind: "you can believe in ME OR you can believe THEM...there is no compromise".

Now, being one of "THEM" by way of birthright, made this a very difficult ultimatum to accept and many preferred to want or to have absolutely nothing to do with it so they wouldn't have to face it or accept any consequences of their decisions.

Others chose their humanity over their divinity so they could be conforming to all of the basic premise of what it takes to be a member of a species..on a planet, while living up to their expectations of all that entails in that structured "reality".

Others didn't want that and so they chose "God" thus putting themselves at odds with all the social conformists who had already made THEIR decision..and had no tolerance for those who didn't responsibly utilise their "free will" like they did (in the name of pragmatism)...and this went both ways.

As unfortunate as it is, the experience of being in a "State of Grace" cannot be shared with another who is totally unreceptive to it or they don't WANT it, so then they give all the justifications in the world as to why they DON'T believe...when only one will ever suffice...."because I don't want to".

It is also strange how people ask me: "how can you believe in God?"
"Well, He seems to believe in ME enough regardless, so I just reciprocate that."

Then they say "how do you know it is God?"
"For the same reason you know you are you...I don't, nor do I need to."

It is a very tricky thing...it is also a "heart thing".... don't expect your brain to ever be able to understand this...and learn to ignore (or forgive) everybody else who calls you terrible names and gaslights you on a regular basis all in the name of THEIR beliefs which you do not share. God will get around to "taking care of them" eventually.
There is no them. When them feels bad, it does not mean that them is bad. It just means that those thoughts are incompatible with your natural state of being all that you and all truely are being and becoming evermore here and now where all that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore here and now through the natural path of least resistance through which all that exists is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly, freely, joyfully, here and now, as inseperable unconditionally loved, supported and guided extensions of the ever expanding source of all creation, of infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom and unconditional love.

So you simply let go of that which is not compatible with you, that does not belong to you, that is not relevant to you, as you can feel it emotionally, you can never become stupid enough to think in ways that diminish your consciousness and creates dissonance between you and your source of being, because it doesn't feel good emotionally to do that, so you can let go of doing that, just like you don't hit yourself with a hammer in your head, you can let go of thoughts which don't feel good, and then you simply allow your evermore natural and effortless greater allowed realisation of any and all things you and all may ever want to be do or have, as you and all are being and becoming any and all of it ongoingly evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now, through the natural path of least resistance, that is of the ever expanding source of all creation, of infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom, unconditional love, rapturous bliss or ever expanding extacy, evermore extacy. Whatever you wish to call it. That is simply how you're always ment to feel. Feel good. That's it. That's all there is to it. That's why God created you. Not to try to figure out what is of god or what is not of god. But to simply BE YOURSELF. To enjoy your life as the WHOLE of who you truely are.

As you are an inseperable, unconditionally loved supported and guided extension of the ever expanding source of all creation. You always have acces to Source Perspective and Source Energy, as you can allow it more to flow through you, and then you naturally feel good. By simply thinking thoughts which feel good. Which will naturally allow you to think more and more thoughts which feel good, as that is your natural state of being and evermore natural and effortless, joyfuly, greater allowed realisation, of any and all things you may ever want to be do or have.
Old 07-05-2020, 05:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMay
Or have you considered Honza that you create your own suffering with this question? Why be determined to make peace with a concept that is clearly giving you none? The most logical conclusion is just to drop it and see where else your peace may be at.

Quote:
Maybe, just maybe...............

Naaah, it just would not work.........

but then, if we just run on automatic, those things that bother us just disappear.

John is right. How does one just 'drop' something that is bothering you?

Old 07-05-2020, 07:42 AM
Master
Not only that, I see I AM as a metaphor for loving myself. If I forget I AM then I forget my self esteem. The two are intertwined.