Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 25-05-2012, 09:28 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
I've found in this world,Toolite,the only way to find out anything is to ask,ask and ask.
As Native Spirit has found out....

Deepsea

Well sometimes, one asks so much, and is so wrapped up in the asking of a thing, that they don't realise that they have already been answered a thousand times.
Old 26-05-2012, 10:15 AM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkade
Well sometimes, one asks so much, and is so wrapped up in the asking of a thing, that they don't realise that they have already been answered a thousand times.

Very true indeed,my friend....
Deepsea
Old 30-05-2012, 11:40 PM
Inspirited

My daughter and I have both been able to produce orbs in photos by asking Spirit to join us in the photo. I've produced a key before but have no idea how it happened. Very odd! A group of several very gifted psychic mediums were table tipping with me. I've also received gifts from a spirit. Some very valuable and of historic significance. He's also given me several photographs of himself. But those things appeared in a building I owned and I discovered them upon entry the next day.

I have an antique "trumpet." It's made of tin, is about 3 feet long when stretched out. I have never witnessed it "working." I think it must take LOTS of energy to get the trumpet energized.

I too, am very curious about mediums who can produce flowers and other items.
Old 31-05-2012, 10:06 AM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspirited
My daughter and I have both been able to produce orbs in photos by asking Spirit to join us in the photo. I've produced a key before but have no idea how it happened. Very odd! A group of several very gifted psychic mediums were table tipping with me. I've also received gifts from a spirit. Some very valuable and of historic significance. He's also given me several photographs of himself. But those things appeared in a building I owned and I discovered them upon entry the next day.

I have an antique "trumpet." It's made of tin, is about 3 feet long when stretched out. I have never witnessed it "working." I think it must take LOTS of energy to get the trumpet energized.

I too, am very curious about mediums who can produce flowers and other items.

Would you be talking about Apports there,Inspirited?
Gifts from spirit apported from another place?
Deepsea
Old 05-06-2012, 02:20 AM
Distortedsoundz

I'm not sure how I feel about physical mediumship. Or, whether I'd invite the deceased to use my body to convey messages.
I'm already a medium, I can just give the messages myself. Although, I like to call myself an interpreter for The Other Side as opposed to a medium, and quite happy just being an interpreter. I too am skeptical as I've never personally witnessed it in real life. I suppose if a physical medium brought forth good evidence, I'd be sold, but I can't entirely cancel something out if I haven't given it a chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
One question.
Do you believe that Physical Mediumship is genuine?

I have read reports and seen photos of what is known as Physical Mediumship.
I have yet to be convinced.
Too many reports of faked PM.

Who believes and who doesn't?
And what is their proof if they do believe?

Deepsea
Old 05-06-2012, 04:12 AM
Seeker

I have read about this physical medium Leslie Flint. He's a direct voice medium. Discarnate entities make a voice box from his ectoplasm and speak in their own voice. They don't use the medium's voice box (in fact he's been gagged as a test).

As mind-boggling as this sounds he has been tested thoroughly by extremely competent people and has never been caught in any fraud/hoax. In fact I read some interesting articles describing how some of the communications could not have been faked (as they contain content unknown/unavailable to the medium).

You can learn more about him and listen to recordings of the communications on his website that I can't supply because I don't have 15 posts yet....Just google Leslie Flint

Apparently, he's very well-known in certain circles.

What are people's thoughts on this?

I can't understand why he's not more famous.

(this is my first post ever so excuse me if this has already been addressed).
Old 05-06-2012, 10:27 AM
deepsea

Now that is something I was curious about.
Never sure which voice was coming through.
Medium's voice relaying the words from spirit or spirit voice relaying his own words through the medium's voice box.
Deepsea
Old 29-06-2012, 07:45 PM
jiskabe

It's real!

On the 6th of June this year, I was invited to join a evening of physical mediumship, the guy doing it came from Germany, his name is Kai Muegge from the felix circle...let me tell you, although I'm a natural born medium, and used to feeling spirit/energy etc, it was nothing compared to what I myself experienced :).

Spirit moved musical instruments,we heard knocks, saw hands on specially made flourescent coated pieces of wood, it touched us, especially myself, for some reason they were focused on touching me the most....the highlight for me was the energy/spirit lights appeared, one was dancing right in front of my face, then it promptly hit me on the nose...spirit has a sense of humour ;)

Then his guide came through (hans bender), he came through the sitting medium, and a short while later ectoplasm was produced it was a hand rising, it waved slightly at us, we were not always in the dark, at times a red light was switched on so the sitters could see, I actually had an excellent view being seated only a couple of seats away from the medium...this wasn't fake, this is for real!, and it's totally amazing :)...I'm still on a natural high lol...don't knock it until you've experienced it is my opnion ;)
Old 29-06-2012, 08:00 PM
deepsea

Yes,I have heard of the Felix circle and how good they are.
Also viewed many videos of the good work they do.
Some critisise them but would like to see more of what they do to judge for myself.
Deepsea
Old 29-06-2012, 08:23 PM
jiskabe

Deep, if you ever get the chance, you must go for it. Kai is totally committed to what he does, people will always critisise, but the experience was totally amazing,and real, I felt nothing but love, and warmth, well apart from spirit ;), and I can't wait for another opportunity to join in again :)