Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 28-01-2011, 08:56 AM
Loungelizard

in need of some healing

I have been in the garden today and been stung by jumping jack ants. The pain is excruciating. Luckily I am not allergic ( well I don't think so at this stage anyway). If there is anyone who would be kind enough to send me some distant healing I would be most grateful. Thanks in advance.
Old 28-01-2011, 09:08 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loungelizard
I have been in the garden today and been stung by jumping jack ants. The pain is excruciating. Luckily I am not allergic ( well I don't think so at this stage anyway). If there is anyone who would be kind enough to send me some distant healing I would be most grateful. Thanks in advance.

Wow, never heard of them, but I will send you a boost. Meanwhile compresses with cold water and baking soda might help or some type of antihistamine,like Benadryl taken orally and rubbed on as a lotion.
Old 28-01-2011, 11:27 AM
Master
Goodness, jumping jack ants? They sound intimidating for sure. Sorry you had a run-in with them. Summerland, that is good advice, I couldn't think of anything better to do. I might add a little Neosporin to be sure they don't get infected.

Old 28-01-2011, 11:49 AM
SoaringSpirit

I'll send you some reiki Loungelizard
Old 28-01-2011, 12:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loungelizard

Done. Healing energy all day for loungelizard.

With Love
athribiristan
Old 29-01-2011, 05:40 AM
Loungelizard

Many thanks

Thankyou to all who sent me some healing/reiki. The pain and swelling has gone. I didn't get a violent allergic reaction (these ants are venomous like a snake bite - after all this is Australia). Love and light to you all.
Old 07-02-2011, 03:40 AM
Blue Dragon

What the hell are jumping jack ants?! They jump on you and jack you up? Yikes.
Old 15-02-2011, 06:10 PM
chrisjlandry

Hi,

I can send you some healing I have my long distance healing training - we could arrange a time to do this maybe?

my email is [email protected]