Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 11-02-2011, 10:31 AM
shifty123

ok what

Is it that you're actually doing when trying to heal yourself or others? Are you using your energy or theirs or a combination there of?
Old 11-02-2011, 01:09 PM
Master
I don't generally use either. I will sometimes end a session by running a persons own energy through their system, but this is not really a healing technique. It essentially just makes them more 'them' and helps to move out any of my own energy that might have crept in during the session. Likewise, I would then run my own energy through me to help cleanse after a session.

As for healing, I use an energy that seems appropriate to the situation. I imagine a ball of energy in front of me, which I then pull in through my 3rd chakra. This chakra is your body's energy pump. A simple visualization will start the energy moving up and out through your hands but belly breathing makes the effect much more powerful. I learned the first part from my dad and the breathing from martial arts and eastern studies, as far as I can tell its not a common practice to move energy other than 'chi' in this manner but I have found it to be extremely effective.

You want to choose an appropriate energy. You have to be careful not to raise someone's vibration too quickly. If they are mucking about with some dark brown mess of negativity, start with a cool blue or green, then move up to say a dark yellow and up into lighter energies. If you blast them with bright gold right away it can shock them, like turning on your bedroom light in the dark. If you are unsure as to what energy to use, you can just concentrate on 'healing' energy. Trust that the right energy will manifest for you.
Old 12-02-2011, 02:38 AM
shifty123

Ok. Yesterday as an experiment. A friend of mine was complaining of flu like symptoms. Now this was over the internet thus long distance. Anyways I asked my energy if it was aware of the person and if it could help me use my energy to connect with hers. To help ease her flu like symptoms.

My energy advisor said yes. So I did my usual body scan on myself to make sure my energy was flowing correctly. Then I asked that my energy connect with hers to increase her vibrations.
A few hrs later she reported that she was feeling pretty good. I hadn't told her about my experiment.
Old 12-02-2011, 03:01 AM
papadan

I guess my experiences are a little different.

I will use one example of a little girl about the age of 8 that had been diagnosed with Leukemia by two hospitals and their tests.
She was to begin the uncomfortable treatments in 3 days.

I merely placed a hand on her and allowed, what I call the 'healing river of all that is,' flow through me into her. Only took a touch.
Her or her parents were not aware of what I was doing. Only my wife knew.

When she went to the hospital for treatment she no longer had an illness and was sent home. She remains healthy today after several years.

Maybe different methods work for different people.

Usually, when I do this to help people, they never know. I am just glad if I help in some small way.
Old 12-02-2011, 02:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by papadan

I will use one example of a little girl about the age of 8 that had been diagnosed with Leukemia by two hospitals and their tests.

I merely placed a hand on her and allowed, what I call the 'healing river of all that is,' flow through me into her. Only took a touch.

When she went to the hospital for treatment she no longer had an illness and was sent home. She remains healthy today after several years.

Usually, when I do this to help people, they never know. I am just glad if I help in some small way.

That's absolutely true. Everyone has their preffered methods. I don't see energy like some people do. I use a chakra system where someone else might use the chinese system of meridians. Working with energy is all about intention, any symbol or idea that serves to focus our intentions will ultimately be effective.

Very cool by the way, to have such a powerful gift. And thank you for reminding me that I don't know everything. Sometimes I get a big head.
Old 12-02-2011, 03:55 PM
shifty123

I think a lot of us use different techniques but ened up getting similar results. Sor tof like religion. There's many different institutions of religion but there's only one God. It's pretty hard to do hands on stuff when you're six hundred miles away. lol
Old 13-02-2011, 10:13 AM
papadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stogey
It's pretty hard to do hands on stuff when you're six hundred miles away. lol
To think it is to do it.
Old 13-02-2011, 01:25 PM
Uhmar

Quote:

Exactly.....My method as well papadan...
Old 13-02-2011, 07:20 PM
shifty123

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadan
To think it is to do it.
If that were the case then all of the cute women of the world would have an orgasm just walking by me.lol
Old 13-02-2011, 07:22 PM
shifty123

One more thing

When I do use my energy as a guide towork withothersinbringing uptheir vibrations. My own energy gets a little drained. I feel groggy abit for a few hrs after. However if I can help someone have abetterquality of life thenit's verymuch worth it.

I thank God for the opportunity and the means to do so.