Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 09-05-2014, 07:57 AM
Rarthyr500

What happens to the souls of the evil personalities of this world?

People like Adolf Hitler, Joseph Fritzl, Mussolini etc what happens to their souls when they die? Are they destroyed/erased from existence? Are they loved and healed? What becomes of them do you think?
Old 09-05-2014, 11:07 AM
Knower

These soul's will not be destroyed.
The Divine want's all the souls that have been put on our planet to finally return one day.
The very evil are sent to the appropriate plane and depending on how poor the Karma is will decide the length of time the soul remains there before returning to our planet for more learning.
Light and Peace
Cirrus
Old 09-05-2014, 12:52 PM
Master

There are lower realms in the spirit world, for everything must find its mark.
But there is no eternal damnation, that was an invention of Orthodoxy.

Best not to dwell on such things I think.

Suffice to say evil done has to be transmuted. And yes that may take some time and involve suffering ... especially so in certain cases. But they had freewill, freewill under Law, as we all do. For everything there is a price to be paid.

But eventually all souls will find the Light ...

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 09-05-2014, 02:45 PM
Pathfinder

The evil or demons or whatever you want to call them can do the as angels..
Old 09-05-2014, 05:35 PM
Experiencer

To introduce a note of levity, I saw some film footage of a "goose stepping" Rooster. My first thought was that it was Hitler, or Mussolini! I don't necessarily believe in the transmigration of souls, but spending some time as a barnyard fowl would work off some Karma! Seriously, I don't think any soul is destroyed, but reabsorbed into the Divine eventually. All souls serve some purpose, whether our human minds can understand it, or not.
Old 09-05-2014, 06:12 PM
Master

I'm probably an evil personality of the world. I'm no better than anyone who walks the planet.
Old 09-05-2014, 06:19 PM
Pathfinder

Belle: some may not be aware that our containers( human body) can handle more than one spirit our soul or can enter and leave for their purpose not yours. Karma is real created by what most call guardian angels or we create our own. Karma comes upon a host due to the agreements made before you entered the human host. Find what your purpose(s) are get back on track stay positive and karma will leave but that is not to say the adversary will still try to find a open door to try to knock you back down
Old 09-05-2014, 06:55 PM
yumi14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
I'm probably an evil personality of the world. I'm no better than anyone who walks the planet.

Belle, it breaks my heart that you say things like this about yourself. You are not evil.
From what I can tell by some of the posts I've read of yours, you've been thru a lot of pain in this lifetime. This does not make you evil.

Lift yourself up and free yourself from thinking that way.

This is the second time I'm reading something you wrote and just wish I could give you a hug. So, please feel me sending you one, OK?

OP: As far as the Hitlers of the world, I have no idea what happens to them. I suppose I romanticise punishment for them, but like I said, I have no idea what becomes of their souls. Others have better insight than I do.
Old 10-05-2014, 07:17 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumi14
Belle, it breaks my heart that you say things like this about yourself. You are not evil.
From what I can tell by some of the posts I've read of yours, you've been thru a lot of pain in this lifetime. This does not make you evil.

Lift yourself up and free yourself from thinking that way.

This is the second time I'm reading something you wrote and just wish I could give you a hug. So, please feel me sending you one, OK?

OP: As far as the Hitlers of the world, I have no idea what happens to them. I suppose I romanticise punishment for them, but like I said, I have no idea what becomes of their souls. Others have better insight than I do.

Thanks Yumi14 but I believe we cannot compare - and say one is better than the other. I appreciate your care so thank you

Back to the OP

There's a really challenging but interesting theory that our soul plans are all worked out at the beginning - before we come into the world. It's a challenge because we have to look at many dictators and think - were they carrying out some great plan, was this an agreement made in the higher realms so others could learn a deep deep lesson - and they themselves.

I don't know what the truth is to be clear but I'm inclined to believe that this is how it is, or at least an essence of how it is, and with that in mind, I think the Hitlers and others had a very very difficult calling. And if that is true, their souls will be more broken then the all the broken people they damaged - and I would hope that the arms of the angels would tend to them.

Unless, their souls come from not the higher realms but rogue souls are allowed through to wreak destruction for some other purpose.
Old 10-05-2014, 09:52 PM
Experiencer

I agree with Belle. A friend with unusually good Spirit Guide connections told me that the soul of Hitler agreed to help others fulfill their life plans, however "jangled", broken, and evil he seemed to us. I had a lot of trouble excepting that, and still do, but sometimes I have to force my understanding to stretch. I have to say here that I really don't know the truth of this. I do believe we make "soul plans" for what we will do, be, and try to learn doing an incarnation.