Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 18-06-2023, 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhuri
Is that something like having other people work against your goal?
OMG, yes....filling the person's head with dread and fear and the anticipation of
''going downhill'' as if it was inevitable! (From her atheist, but loving, husband.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-06-2023, 09:10 AM
Seeker

That’s certainly no good. I guess people sometimes find it hard to know what to say in situations like that, even if they mean well. I would like to think that, because there is no death, your prayers and good thoughts would still have followed the person and blessed them in the next place. These things are never wasted.

I’m dealing with someone being pretty awful, right now, and I go back and forth on the “everyone is you pushed out” idea. I know I had some very, very big doubts, feeling inherently unworthy of the relationship I wanted, so I can see how it might have caused people to manifest as active opposition. It should be good news, because if I caused it, I could un-cause it… in theory. I’m just not sure what I’m supposed to do.
Old 19-06-2023, 09:49 AM
PS I added something to my post above you.
I'm going to send you a success story like yours, someone being awful to you, in a pm later today! :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-06-2023, 03:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhuri
Does anyone have any advice or resources on the subject of how to get free
of a situation you don’t want? Have you successfully done it yourself?
Have you tried praying? It works for me, though sometimes it takes longer than I like.
Old 19-06-2023, 07:02 PM
Seeker

Re. the edit: It can’t have been an easy thing for him to go through. I don’t understand how atheists can cope with the big issues alone. I don’t think I could do it.

I am looking forward to the pm, thank you!

I feel like I’m praying all the time. I have seen unlikely circumstances line up in my favour three times after prayer. Two of those were after doing prayer disciplines to Ganesh (I’m a Hindu) and one was after I asked a Christian street preacher to pray for me. Looking back over some of the things that happened, I can also see times I must have been divinely protected even when I wasn’t specifically asking for it.

If you wanted to pray for me I would truly appreciate it!

Last month, I tried praying more broadly, praying for more of the people involved, and things appeared to get worse. I hope it’s because there is a bigger plan and not because I did something wrong. I wanted to try another approach because it seems like this problem has been dragging out for a long time and the stress is taking a toll on a lot of people.
Old 20-06-2023, 02:47 AM
Master

Can’t you just remove yourself from these people? Walk away.
Old 20-06-2023, 08:08 AM
Seeker

The only way I could walk away is if I really believed God would take care of everyone I left behind. That level of faith would be a worthy goal.
Old 23-06-2023, 01:15 AM
Seeker

I have been saturating my mind in New Thought teachings since I made this thread and today is the first day I have been able to truly keep my mind on what brings my heart joy.

I just wanted to leave a trail marker, in case anyone needs it, that what I’m doing does seem to be helping.
Old 23-06-2023, 01:58 AM
New Thought? Ah, my first love.

Old 04-07-2023, 08:25 AM
Seeker

Did you find it helped?