Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 11-03-2014, 11:47 PM
Master
From way back... consciousness scans.

This is from way back when unborn_unity was doing the consciousness scans and this is from one of his posts.

"Yes it does make sense. I personally work with an infinite octave (8) system of dimensions/densities. But you can work with a 12 dimensions system too.

Basically, the Oversoul/Higher Self is you in the future located before being totally One with God (out of the illusion), or in my system the Mid-Sixth Density. The Higher Self is a gift from your end-7D Soul Totality that download its whole 'databank' of experience just before merging with God and give it a form, The Higher Self. The Higher Self then has an honor (all honors are duty) to guide the lower Selves in all parallels lower-densities/dimensions by using this data bank. Hence The Higher-self is like a map where all the potential roads are known.

The Higher-self usually discuss with 'you' before incarnation when you lay down your life plan, as it knows exactly what you have left to learn. There is also the possibility to communicate with 'it' during incarnation if you have cleared enough your chakras and if you ask to guide you/accelerate your growth.

There is also the merged Oversouls/Higher Selves of all your Soul group or social memory complex which is a kind of Super-Oversoul and super-guidance system :)

As time is an illusion/simultaneous, you (3D), your higher self (Mid-6D) and your Soul totality/Soul stream(7D) is the same "illusory" being.

Of course, All is One, and thus manyness/separation is an illusion."

I've been getting into a little trouble lately, both on here and in life, and finding this wee jem is helping me.. I'm there for me being me and everybody at the same time... even while the me that is the only me I've yet to find is tripping over all the lovely furniture... Sorry folks!