Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-10-2013, 12:24 AM
Guide
Phoenix: Teaching one.

Everything seems to be happening spiritually for me. I have had a few wonderful years. I looked after my father, and in the evenings I sat in front of my keyboard and wrote questions down. Then the information would come flowing through and so I wrote them down.

My father passed on in April. A few weeks ago I started to go to a new spiritualist Church. On a Tuesday I sat in an awareness circle. I felt someone with me, and then I started to talk and then I finished talking. I opened my eyes and people's expressions were of wonderment.

I had a lift home and a friend told me of some of the things I had said. It was then I realised that I couldn't remember saying those things. How wonderful, for the first time I did a full trance.

I am so happy now. Everything seems to be going so well for me. I feel so different inside now. All my life I have faced hardships. Many of them are what others experience. Also, for the people who are sensitive to the energies, they know how difficult it is to keep harmonic state of being in the strange tides that sweep through our being.

It is all within us. There is a seed, and it is the Christ seed. It is a Divine part of ourselves. We must go through life, tuning ourselves into that part of ourselves, and listening to the quiet voice, letting it guide us.

We have the vast energy of the Divine encapsulated with that seed. How can we pray to the Divine and ask for things? When the power within the Christ within is limitless. We all have ultimate power. The Divine helps us realise the power within ourselves and how to use it.

A prayer is a statement of lack, or a statement to the universe of what is. When we say such a prayer as: Please feed the hungry Lord.

The Lord says to me: why don't you feed the hungry?

I say I haven't got the power.

He says: then you don't have the power. Whatever you believe becomes your reality. However you conceive yourself as being, you are more than that, you just don't know it.

So if I believe that I have not the power, then because I believe that, then I make that my reality and then I experience it?

Exactly. Whatever you conceive of as being then it becomes that. Believe something in the centre of your being then you will bring it into your experience. If you believe that you are less than others, then that is what you will experience in your reality. You create from the centre of your being and then experience it. It has always been this way.

The seed within is the sacred part, it is the God spark. It is all powerful. Have you ever heard of the expression: whatever you ask the father, if it is asked through the son then it will be given? The son is the Christ within, it is the only begotten son/daughter.

Christ to Christ, my Christ to your Christ let us communicate. Let us know each other, and love each other. No knowledge is passed through the vocalization of a word, or through the symbols on a page. Words are there to bring the author of the words and reader onto the same frequency. If the communications is one of love then true communication will be experienced and shared. Knowledge will leap from one individual to the next through thought transference. We are all doing it all the time. Every time we talk to another or read a book, knowledge flows.

An event is perceived, and then then a value judgement is made, then we choose how to be in relation to that which happened. From that choice we create self. That which is then experienced is brought about through the creative moment - the moment of choice. We then experience from the fiber of our being. All creations are brought into being either through the self, or through the self in co-peration with Divine will. When one is in alignment with one's true self then we are automatically in alignment with Divine will. We should choose and then act upon what we choose. Live in earnest. Focus on everything that we do.

The Christ seed is un-manifested being. The seed has everything it needs to become the tree, yet has not begun to express its being. We are like that. When the Christ seed begins to express itself in reality, shaping reality, then it becomes the Phoenix. The Phoenix is the Christ seed expressing itself. The Phoenix is transformation in nature, first it transforms itself and then through itself it molds reality into the shape of itself, then experience itself.

We are the Phoenix Rising.

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype
Old 04-10-2013, 12:57 AM
silent whisper

How inspiring to read of your new space and journey...

Also, for the people who are sensitive to the energies, they know how difficult it is to keep harmonic state of being in the strange tides that sweep through our being. ..YES, to master this energy within, takes much courage and much grace, which you are now endeared with.

AS you remember that you hold within you the god spark, the christ light, the phoenix rising...the flame can never go out..it was and is eternally yours..forever and always.
Old 04-10-2013, 04:44 PM
Master

Hi adamkade, my sympathies for your loss, and congratulations on your new experience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkade
Everything seems to be happening spiritually for me. I have had a few wonderful years. I looked after my father, and in the evenings I sat in front of my keyboard and wrote questions down. Then the information would come flowing through and so I wrote them down.

Maybe the reason “Everything seems to be happening spiritually for me.” is because “I looked after my father, and in the evenings I sat in front of my keyboard and wrote questions down. Then the information would come flowing through and so I wrote them down.”

For when we understand that “Words are there to bring the author of the words and reader onto the same frequency.” We may also understand that the reader may also be the author, as inner subjective expressions may be `read` by the objective self, allowing a glimpse of the path to self-awareness through self-reflection. Demonstrating the simplest method of self-harmonization, free your inner expressions and respect their creative insights, when objectively reflecting on them yourself.

Quote:
A few weeks ago I started to go to a new spiritualist Church. On a Tuesday I sat in an awareness circle. I felt someone with me, and then I started to talk and then I finished talking. I opened my eyes and people's expressions were of wonderment.

I had a lift home and a friend told me of some of the things I had said. It was then I realised that I couldn't remember saying those things. How wonderful, for the first time I did a full trance.
I have felt what you feel, experienced what you have experienced, and wish you every joy from your new experience. In the knowledge that it was probably an, ` A`, just beginning a new alphabet of shared experience for you, and though you may not have been aware of the spoken words. You can be aware of your own inner reflections in written words, when you become the objective reader of them.

Power to your sensitivities adamkade.