Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 19-04-2012, 05:03 AM
Knower

I Keeping Bumping Into This Girl On Campus? A lovestruck 20 year old needs help

Over the past week or so I feel I've really made a big amount of personal/spiritual progress, and that's been helping me really get more in touch with my emotions, as I've been feeling them surfacing.

Anyways, I've been bumping into this one girl at school a lot lately. About a week ago, I saw her one or two times in the hallways. I remember thinking she was really cute, we made brief but insignificant eye contact but that was it. Then, yesterday, I was walking through the hall and we made eye contact and she smiled at me and I kinda shyly smiled back. I don't know why, but her smile cut right through me, and I could really feel her, and I literaly felt tingly all day, I felt a significant explosion of emotions that I haven't felt for a while. There was just this sense of a great person that I felt from that one smile. I saw her later that day as well, and we made eye contact. Then, today, I was walking around campus really genuinely hoping that I would run into her and, sure enough, I did. She was walking perpendicular to me, and when we kinda intersected we made eye contact with each other for a good couple of seconds.

It's weird because I almost feel that we both (or at least, I) have an acknowledgment of each other (as in, the whole consistently making eye contact with each other. I also find it really weird that I am bumping into her so often, as well as find it weird the effect that she had on me... I get girls smiling at me but there was something different about this one.

Opinions please!
Thank you so much,
Alex
Old 19-04-2012, 04:05 PM
Experiencer
I think that you ought to take a chance and see if your intuition is right. You'll never know unless you do.

One bit of advice though : no matter what, take things SLOW. Don't go telling her right off the bat, or even in the first couple of weeks, should you start talking regularly, that you feel that she's "the one." I say that from experience ; )

She could very well be the one for you. Then again, it's just as likely she isn't. One thing is sure though - if you don't say something to her soon, and something should happen that you never see her anymore, you will probably kick yourself for not doing so. So go for it, while you can!

Many Blessings,

QuanKev
Old 19-04-2012, 05:12 PM
Occultist

I think on a campus its safe to say you might run into a couple of people over and over just so happens this particular girl stood out. That in and of itself is flattering to any woman:)
I would go on gut if you like her talk to her strike up a conversation.. I would not put to much weight into the umm tingly feeling though.
I am assuming you are younger and hormones going crazy :P But just be yourself and use small talk..
Old 19-04-2012, 07:53 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Iceman:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex-The-Iceman
Over the past week or so I feel I've really made a big amount of personal/spiritual progress, and that's been helping me really get more in touch with my emotions, as I've been feeling them surfacing.

Anyways, I've been bumping into this one girl at school a lot lately. About a week ago, I saw her one or two times in the hallways. I remember thinking she was really cute, we made brief but insignificant eye contact but that was it. Then, yesterday, I was walking through the hall and we made eye contact and she smiled at me and I kinda shyly smiled back. I don't know why, but her smile cut right through me, and I could really feel her, and I literaly felt tingly all day, I felt a significant explosion of emotions that I haven't felt for a while. There was just this sense of a great person that I felt from that one smile. I saw her later that day as well, and we made eye contact. Then, today, I was walking around campus really genuinely hoping that I would run into her and, sure enough, I did. She was walking perpendicular to me, and when we kinda intersected we made eye contact with each other for a good couple of seconds.

It's weird because I almost feel that we both (or at least, I) have an acknowledgment of each other (as in, the whole consistently making eye contact with each other. I also find it really weird that I am bumping into her so often, as well as find it weird the effect that she had on me... I get girls smiling at me but there was something different about this one.

Opinions please!
Thank you so much,
Alex

Advice from an old girl--don't keep her waiting--sweetie.

Go for it!

Peace and Success on your path to TrueLove!!!

Blessed be...