Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 11-04-2012, 07:43 PM
HopefulNessie

Seen a lot of signs lately but have doubt

I feel as though I've been receiving a lot of signs lately and some of them have been so obvious and amazing that I can't describe the feeling that came with them but I also believe I received a vision about a week ago and it just seems too far fetched to be true. I feel as thought god and my guardians and my grandmother have just been showing me sign after sign and had my back through a very hard time but that vision is just so....wow. A lot of things would have to change in my future for it to become true and while I know that god can do anything and that life takes many unexpected twists and turns, this seems too good to be true. I posted about it on the reincarnation board.
Have you ever had a vision or received a sign that you doubted? What did you do to resolve that doubt?
Old 11-04-2012, 10:07 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopefulNessie
I feel as though I've been receiving a lot of signs lately and some of them have been so obvious and amazing that I can't describe the feeling that came with them but I also believe I received a vision about a week ago and it just seems too far fetched to be true. I feel as thought god and my guardians and my grandmother have just been showing me sign after sign and had my back through a very hard time but that vision is just so....wow. A lot of things would have to change in my future for it to become true and while I know that god can do anything and that life takes many unexpected twists and turns, this seems too good to be true. I posted about it on the reincarnation board.
Have you ever had a vision or received a sign that you doubted? What did you do to resolve that doubt?

I would say that your grandmother is a very loving spirit who wants you to know that she is alive, well and happy and is watching over you and guiding your footsteps on this journey of life.......I receive many synchroncities, signs/adcs (after death communications) from my loved ones on a daily basis......they are part of my life as your grandmother is still part of your life.......this is a wonderful gift and I have no doubts..........
Old 11-04-2012, 11:55 PM
Zeitgeist

A spiritual journey is an intensely personal thing, so I think you should just trust your instincts - yes, there are times when you know beyond doubt.

Happy traveling ...

Christian
Old 17-04-2012, 06:54 PM
Experiencer
I have been experiencing a lot of signs myself lately for the first time in about 15 years. Do I doubt the signs? Not at all. But I am careful to not put too much into what I interpret them to mean.

Referring to that period 15 years ago - I was experiencing a LOT of synchronicity and tons of "coincidences." I interpreted them to mean that the end of the world was imminent (which was wrong) and - and this part is a little embarasssing, but true - that I was the 'savior', the incarnation of Christ come to save the world. I know, I know - way out there, hunh? But the way the signs were coming was so unbelievable that even those around me could recognize that SOMETHING strange was happening.

Now all of those beliefs led me, IMHO, off the path of true enlightenment and onto a path filled with ego and grandiose delusions. As a result, or perhaps for some other reason, not only did I stop experiencing any signs, my life took a very negative track, and it is only just recently that I have started to feel "plugged in" again.

So I would say appreciate the vision for what it might be, but be cautious to not assign too much meaning to it. Instead, maybe pray, meditate or seek some counsel about it and keep an open mind. And most importantly, for me anyway, is to remain humble - truly humble. Of course, you probably are - I am just putting that in there to remind myself! Lol : )

Oh, and by the way - I think they definitely were watching over you during your rough time, and you are truly blessed...

Many Blessings to All,

QuanKev