Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 10-06-2014, 03:22 PM
Aveline

What is the meaning of the three seven - 777? I searched net, but I found conflicted informations.
Old 10-06-2014, 03:34 PM
Lorelyen

If you're referring to the gematria (the attribution of numbers to words esoteric and otherwise) have a look through its meanings on this gematria
calculator. It can mean several things.

http://www.gematrix.org/?word=777

It was also the title of a scholarly book of correspondences and much other data compiled by Aleister Crowley.
Old 10-06-2014, 03:39 PM
Aveline

I am more interested in some precise information. This number is in a way related to black magic, but I am not sure how.
Old 10-06-2014, 05:29 PM
Phantasmic Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aveline
This number is in a way related to black magic, but I am not sure how.
I think you're in over your head if you're asking about black magic, especially considering you are in fact referring to the gematria.
Old 10-06-2014, 08:37 PM
Aveline

In a way yes.
Old 19-08-2014, 12:22 AM
Pathfinder

I go with Drunvalo Melchizedek.

His angels told him 777 meant actually doing the mystery school teaching. 444 means learning the mystery school teaching through books or something similar, but not actually doing. For example, walking on water would be 777. Learning about karma would be 444.
Old 07-10-2014, 06:54 PM
isis_

777 is "YES"
444 is "No"

These are two of the angel/spirit numbers I know the definite meaning of
Old 11-10-2014, 09:47 AM
Experiencer

You have to work out what resonates for you....and what communications are good with your Spirit Guide. It can be different for everyone. Reading online you get a general guide to this, but best you communicate directly with your Guide for answers. It's not the same for everyone on the numbers.

I follow this site:
http://www.spiritual-path.com/numerology.htm
You can read and absorb.... but..... if you feel it doesn't seem right for you, then maybe it is not right for you.

For me, the multiple 7777s are "lesson learnt"
For me (same as ISIS) 4444s are "No" or "Wrong thoughts"

I've actually seen on other sites (Doreen Virtue I think) saying that 4444s are messages from angels (or something). That doesn't work for me.
Old 25-11-2014, 04:23 AM
kidkrazy

Sacred Scribes Angel Numbers has some great definitions, here is the 777:

Quote:
The Angel Number 777 informs you that you have listened to Divine Guidance and are now putting that wisdom to work in your life. It is time to reap the rewards for your hard work and efforts. Well done! Your success is inspiring, helping and teaching others by positive example. Repeating 777 informs you that you are to be commended and congratulated and your efforts have been well noted. Know that your wishes are coming to fruition in your life as a result of your concerted efforts and positive attitude to life. Angel Number 777 is a positive sign and means that you should expect miracles to occur in your life.

I Am Awake
I Am Enlightened
good fortune is my birthright
connected to the source
I Am in the Flow
for I Am Divine Guidance
miracle worker
Old 27-08-2015, 05:53 AM
Blur2713

For me 777 means higher power, or God. I feel comforted when I see 777. I feel the opposite when I see 666.