Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 10-08-2011, 05:29 PM
Deactivated Account
Pretty cool message

I posted this in my blog but thought I'd add it here as it really touched me. It just shows that it's well worth paying attention to those weird songs and jingles that are so often randomly playing in our heads when we wake up in the morning.

I went to bed on Monday night with the riots on my mind. I was also very self reflective and pondered my intolerance of some aspects of society.

I woke up early on Tuesday morning with some music from the film 'Carry on Loving' on my mind. I haven't watched this film for many years but I used to love it and so I knew exactly where the music was from straight away: it was the fade-out music from a particular scene where all these married couples start throwing custard pies at each other and basically have a good light hearted rumpus!

For a couple of seconds I puzzled over why this music had randomly appeared in my head overnight...then the penny dropped. It was from the film 'Carry on Loving.' It was a strong message in regard to the riots, hence the music from the fight scene.

Here it is below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxfqF3VZ8dI

Pretty cool I thought!
Old 10-08-2011, 06:37 PM
Suspended
If only the rioters were throwing custard pies.

That was a great clip Starbuck. What fun it must have been making that scene!
Old 10-08-2011, 07:07 PM
Deactivated Account
Yes I always thought that A close relative of mine worked at Pinewood and I went there as a youngster, I was totally enthralled by the idea of how long it had taken the cleaners to clear it all up!
Old 10-08-2011, 11:29 PM
geminilite

I find i get alot of messengers through music, whatever i am thinking deeply about there always seems to be a song thats relevant playing shortly after, it makes me smile everytime

x x x
Old 14-08-2011, 08:25 PM
Suspended
Felt this was for you...what with custard pies and whatnot...

Travis - Sing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1f2M5G9KG8

Enjoy.
Old 15-08-2011, 03:20 PM
Deactivated Account
Haha Squatch thanks for that! Good song too. I bet they got the idea from Carry on Loving!

Geminilite - yes I do too :)