Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-01-2015, 09:55 PM
Kaas9554

Trying to Find Experienced Astral Travellers

I am looking to interview astral projectors, especially ones who have learned it because of their culture and such. I am especially interested in finding those who are First Nations. For some reason this is really difficult to do and I don't know how to go about finding any.
Old 16-01-2015, 10:07 PM
TesseLated

Hmm..seems an experienced one here is Astral Explorer...He's around now and then. You could send him a PM.
Old 18-01-2015, 04:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaas9554
I am looking to interview astral projectors, especially ones who have learned it because of their culture and such. I am especially interested in finding those who are First Nations. For some reason this is really difficult to do and I don't know how to go about finding any.
Well I would consider myself experienced as I have been projecting for several years, have had several thousand projections, and have spent hundreds or thousands of hours in the dimensions and bodies we experience through dreams and projections. But unfortunately I'm not a First Nation and I'm American meaning that the little cultural history I do have really doesn't have much to do with astral projection other than my family having history in the Freemason organizations and so forth. So I'm not sure if I'd be an ideal candidate for interviewing or whatever else it is you're interested in doing. In my opinion you're going to be pressed to find someone who meets those guidelines at least on these forums, of course that is my opinion judging from the people I've spoken with and acquainted myself with over the years on these forums. But if you're unable to find a better candidate who meets the guidelines of what you're looking for I'd be willing to help you out in anyway I can. Feel free to send me a private message if you want or need to.
Old 21-01-2015, 02:14 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:

It is interesting to note that the numerous henges and megalithic circles archeologists have found everywhere ancient cultures habited were all centers for ritual communication with the spirit realm. These were essentially ancient "Star Gates" (sacred space , protective circles for opening a portal between worlds). Today in modern Wicca and Witchcraft circles are still cast and portals are still opened by followers of the Craft. The intelligence community also employs principles of Star Gate in their Noetic projects for remote viewing, bi-location and remote influencing. Hope this tidbit helps your quest.
Old 03-02-2015, 04:43 AM
Knower

Quote:

Hi there,

I agree that you most likely won't find a First Nations astral traveller here, if only because I'm not sure there are any here to run across. Myself, I'm Irish. It wasn't a cultural thing for me. Just something that happened. I've been astral traveling every day since as far back as I can remember in childhood. I'm 42, so probably the last 35 years or so. Do you mind if I ask what you hope to gain? I'm curious.
Old 08-02-2015, 11:04 AM
Kaas9554

I use to astral project when i was a kid to. Now I struggle. How is it that you do it everyday. I am interested in doing a film on Astral Projectors and doing research.
Old 09-02-2015, 01:33 AM
Master

Some people do not ap. Instead they fall asleep then they wake up and realise they are dreaming. The results can end up the same.
Old 09-02-2015, 08:18 AM
Master

why? what reason?

kk