Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 28-07-2017, 07:14 PM
Suspended
Master
I love your rants you have the coolest rants of failure above all your equals, hold on Equals? Lol please petty BOREpheous. I so want to become you as a Catholicite that I am, we will go into a darkened room where you will smell me before... Well you won't get to see me. How's that stolen water tasting? Yaknow the one that your FALSE MESSIAH stole. Some other fascinating facts about living through a CURSE. certain people that have paid the price for their wrong doings get to own that CURSE of the Perfect Torah and can now offload it to those other people hindering the WAY. we don't need you to acknowledge it and we would rather you deny it all the way to your end. And when all is paid you get to own that CURSE but when you come out of it you will have no where for it to go because all the people of YHWH will know the TRUTH. I wouldn't call you a LIAR maybe a stranger to the TRUTH. is 2% of the Total Priests in ACTION roughly about 7000 to 8000? You and I are going to have some serious fun. If you think the fun has already begun like your doctrine is all an illusion. Please welcome me into your home as well as your Heart. Is it true that your dog returns to its own puke? That would be like those that get ensnared with the snares they have set for others? Do you think this rhymes well? False Messiah False Messiah your pants are on FIRE? Teehee. The Liar. Got any other so called fiery arrows?
Old 28-07-2017, 07:28 PM
Suspended
Master
*** still thinks he's growing a pair when in actual fact I heard them drop going ping ping ping all the way DOWN the road. I happened to walk that road and came upon what I thought were them so I shouted "Hey *** I think I found your marbles" oh hang on for dear life no some sheeple dropped them from BEHIND them. False alarm. Do you guys still have Thanks Taking day? Yaknow the day where your people are holding hands with Pocahontas? Is your god that sends delusions(like it says in the many bibles) still writing commandments on your Heart, I'm only curious so I can help him because your god certainly needs all the help he can get. Lets try and hide the beginning of your uncontrollable anger to set in. Please ACT like its not happening. Every minute is a minute that will take years to get back. Proceed.
Old 29-07-2017, 05:54 AM
Suspended
Master
Those three stars in the beginning of my last post is the same as the Acronym.
Minister Of Freakiness. I prefer to say Monaster lol.
Old 29-07-2017, 10:58 AM
Master
Seems to me "AHIYAH", that you are trying to prove the point of the topic here.

But what your post is about, is egoic extremism, not religious extremism.

Regarding "egoic extremism", is the source relevant?

Whether it comes from the "Nazi", or white supremicist?
Or from the Muslim? Or, from the Orthodox Jew..?
Doesn't matter.
Whatever the source they feel they are the "chosen" exclusively, and ego prevails.

The same motivation of the devil who committed high treason and rebelled.
For which reason we all find ourselves, "here".

I recall reading also about the Jews during Jesus day, and how they thought of the gentiles as fuel for hell's fire.
Has anything changed..?

So, I asked this person honestly and sincerely about the reason for the Foundation of Salvation of the Almighty, towards mankind, in the establishment of the atoning practices, and his response is the above.
Through the ages the Lord has always been called Savior, and Redeemer,
and the Messiah did fulfill the prophesies of which we read, written through the ages of the sacred writings.

Which are confirmed to us in the find of the Dead Sea Scrolls, discovered in 1947 - 1948 in Qumran.
Which same confirms our modern Biblical translations as accurate.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 29-07-2017, 11:05 AM
Suspended
Master
No Moph I'm just messing with your kind,(we all know what you are and where you're headed) SEALED!!! And no I won't be in your Head when you least expect WREAKING havoc , don't be stupid but please do show us how you and yours are destined through speech, it's totally hilarious. Act like nothing is happening as I said we prefer you ignorant. The time of Grace is upon us and it is better used to think about what you and your kind have been doing. Proceed.
Old 29-07-2017, 11:05 AM
Suspended
Master
Btw I don't care what seems to you.
Old 29-07-2017, 11:13 AM
Suspended
Master
So lets talk about the title of this thread. It's obvious that these Pagans that call themselves Christians(and I mean no harm to Pagans if they so call themselves Pagan) already chose to have a commandment better than the commandment of the God in the Bible. There are other commandments of men that they live by and prefer above the God of the bible they pretend to worship they even ironically use the word OBEDIENCE from time to time. Moph has been warned and SEALS ITS DESTINY no matter how sugar coated he gets. Teehee. Feeling that?
Old 29-07-2017, 11:30 AM
Suspended
Master
Oh and btw Mr Moph I am the Holy Scum of the Earth and there will come a time when your every thought will be based around my ego and I will gladly inject into you and yours. I know how you and yours work one part of your trinity is Ignore,Ignore,Ignore the other part is Deny,Deny,Deny. Are those three one? Hey Mr Moph how angry do you think you are capable of getting? What ever your answer is I will top it off with "And there's still more" like as if I was selling something. You all goods bravah? Anything you would like me to help you with? A disease? Maybe a mental illness? Maybe help with your family? I got nothing but love for you and your kind and I will love you to Death. Thats how GREAT my love is for you. You see that mind that you thought was yours? It really isn't but hey you can argue that fact all you want. Because we know how the futile people act when they are pushed into a corner. What are you going to do call me Evil? Lol I'm sure that will work for you and not against you... Oh that's right it's you winning.
Old 29-07-2017, 09:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Well, "Physics", is not about, "a physical place".
Modern physics concludes today that space and time are illusory.

so first they said the earth was flat... then they decided they were wrong

then they said the sun circles the earth... then they decided they were wrong

then they were into newtonian physics as the answer they sought... then they decided they were wrong

so now they are into quantum mechanics...

And while all this is going on some good scientists are going to great lengths to not study 'data' that some people find 'inconvenient' on the basis that in the current social setting it would make 'other scientists not take them seriously' and thus 'put their livelyhoods in jeopardy' (these are quotes from scientists who were asked to study a certain phenomena and indicated they thought the data itself had merit and they had interest in spending time on it... but...). So we can't even have all the answers that are within our means, let alone a 'right' answer to what this place is.

they aren't done with all this just yet but I personally wouldn't want to bet my life that they are suddenly going to remain 'right' even on quantum mechanics.

I'm not saying you can't get a lot of good insights out of all this, however, I don't like forever building houses - and then being told after the fact the houses are in a flood plain after all and I must move. It is just another gimmick people use to manipulate each other AFAICT.
Old 30-07-2017, 12:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
so first they said the earth was flat... then they decided they were wrong

then they said the sun circles the earth... then they decided they were wrong

then they were into newtonian physics as the answer they sought... then they decided they were wrong

so now they are into quantum mechanics...

And while all this is going on some good scientists are going to great lengths to not study 'data' that some people find 'inconvenient' on the basis that in the current social setting it would make 'other scientists not take them seriously' and thus 'put their livelyhoods in jeopardy' (these are quotes from scientists who were asked to study a certain phenomena and indicated they thought the data itself had merit and they had interest in spending time on it... but...). So we can't even have all the answers that are within our means, let alone a 'right' answer to what this place is.

they aren't done with all this just yet but I personally wouldn't want to bet my life that they are suddenly going to remain 'right' even on quantum mechanics.

I'm not saying you can't get a lot of good insights out of all this, however, I don't like forever building houses - and then being told after the fact the houses are in a flood plain after all and I must move. It is just another gimmick people use to manipulate each other AFAICT.

I appreciate what you are saying FL, but in the 21st century, and since Einstein?
Nearly a century ago now?
It's about the math. The math don't lie.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein