Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 28-07-2017, 01:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
the thing is, if you only look at the physics of it, (and by physics here I mean the 'physical' place we came down from which seems different from the matrix we are in) you are missing a big part of the picture...

Physics is nothing... God could fix that in an instant. Something else is in play here.

Well, "Physics", is not about, "a physical place".
Modern physics concludes today that space and time are illusory.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 28-07-2017, 12:44 PM
Suspended
Master
Did someone talk about "Illusory" and "Space Time continuum" that doesn't exist in certain realms? How is there a SpaceTime continuum with a beginning and end? After looking through the mess I could see my family regaining their strength they once had. The puny mess that's messing with You/Us are actually the last bit of froth dripping from their mouths because their Hell(Which is the Abomination that causes Desolation that thought taking the Authority by force off of the True Spiritual Family would be forever tolerated) Gets THROWN into the Lake(ANGER) for what they have done to the Land, the People, The Water and the Air. THEY HAVE PAID THE PRICE FOR THEIR TRANSGRESSION!!! As for them other people they and what they do in this Age is done back to them and their empire has already been given their reward and is already CRUMBLING.
Where'd that guy go? The Mr I Am that I Am? He had a cuzzy I Is that I Is, yeah nah there's no Time or Space in there. Oh they had another cuzzy named I Am that I Is n that's what it Is. To my Family I hear your voice even without social media. We can pass good messages without any man made tools. When this is realised, the likes of these minions of the beast with that stolen inheritance that they relinquish to a Specific Man/People become no moreI like how they resist. When thrown into that ANGER the puny minions are THROWN in first wait till they are familiar with ANGER and then THROW in their leaders. I wonder if Ruana Te Whenua could be translated into English the way I express it in Maori?
Old 28-07-2017, 01:13 PM
Suspended
Master
We should all start our comments with
Jeremiah 8:8
What a beautiful verse, it tells me a lot of things, things such as "The Bible is not a History book", well not as they would like you to believe them. Some reasons would be that if you add up all the Kings that are mentioned in the Bibles and added up the years they were in rule you wouldn't have an accurate account of Time. Another is an obvious one about the Pharoah in the time of Moses is never named in the Bible. Nor in the Quran Nor from any of the Rabbinical writings of the time. Those Rabbis were hiding under another name and I'm talking about the ones before the Pharisites of the time of Yeshua. If the particular Pharoah was named we would have a better idea of a timeline. The so called books of the so called Old Testament of the bibles aren't even in Chronological order sheesh. I mean which came first the writer or the book? Moses is believed to have written the book of Job so why isn't it in the Torah? Some might say "Oh Moses wrote some Psalms as well where one or maybe two are in the book of Psalms(where's the rest?) it's no wonder Moses will accuse that Thief that is the Abomination that causes Desolation to the Father and is dealt with severely because of such verses as Jeremiah 8/8. The normal folk are algd we know our enemy by whats in their eye first and foremost then it's their speech and or actions/movement. I love them so much I will breathe my Morning,Noon and Evening Breath on them and In them and become them just for the fun of it. Lol
As for dem 10 Commandments but until that Person/People are STANDING where they use to be we really won't know on the Sabbath day. So we have to go to the two Main ones which the two about Love. Since we are in the time of GRACE the ones that initially have a problem with the name/title YHWH are allowed and are accepted if they only Love their neighbour. Yes Atheists with moral standards that have the basic LOVE for the People,Land,Water,Air are accepted. Yes Anmals are included with Man/People.
I gotta go find some popcorn as I watch these minions against Us squirm in their own Blood/words.
Old 28-07-2017, 01:35 PM
Suspended
Master
Jeremiah 8:8
I wonder "What parts of the many bibles are true?"
Well from what O heard is that Wisdom had ancient schools of thought each having their own Taonga(might want to look that up and you still might not know it the way I am expressing it. Some of you will, naturally even if it takes a moment or two)lol
One Taonga is having the Wisdom, and when I say Wisdom I mean our Mother(at least one of them) and remember "Wisdom is justified of HER children. The Wisdom to take something the enemy has added to the stolen inheritance and still using it against them. And/Or using what they have taken away from that stolen inheritance and still using it against them until they stop. Lol. As for my people, when you are on the right path because your heart has been humbled, these people that oppose you now eventually become your servants. Believe me when I say that there will and is already a time when some of them will love to become your servant as opposed to the other place they're headed ATM. They should really stop and think about what they are doing.
Lets see what they want to make of it.
Old 28-07-2017, 02:20 PM
Master
Well, your self satisfied tone of posts I expect are directed towards your "family",
and not the public at large as they make little sense to them. Indicating that Ego is at your fore.
Which is what humanity fell into also, regarding our organic situation.

Related to the survival instinct.

Meanwhile, the Almighty says in His Holy Word that He is "no respector of persons". (St. Peter, Book of Acts - 10:34)
Your "secret" knowledge and understanding not withstanding, and, none of the less.
Which you proffer in egoic manner, and self satisfied tone.

What your posts have to do with the below? Let someone guess.
Meanwhile, my post was about a fall, and "original sin", which applies to all, and for which the Almighty created salvation, and has extended His grace.
Involving the atoning rituals and practices from early on, after the perfect law was given.

If anyone could obey perfectly, the situation of atonement would not be necessary. Which situation the Messiah fulfilled for us as long prophesied that He would.
IN THE BIBLE.

Here is a suggestion, perhaps. Rent or purchase the 1999 movie, created by the Jewish siblings, "The Matrix", pop up some corn. Observe the result of their personal studies and research.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Here is something people are not percieving.
Compared to the greater reality and truth, namely the Spirit, and involving a greater reality of eternity...
This organic situation in which humanity now finds itself is an offence.

Humanity is fallen from something. Something greater and other, apart from time.
Hence, "original sin". Most are oblivious though.

Also, his Word tells us that, "the wisdom of man is foolishness to God."
So perhaps lets not be so self satisfied, you and your "family member"?

In all your ramblings, what have you stated about, "Salvation"?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 28-07-2017, 02:38 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMVS7
Is the moral standard of humanists better than God's?

If God's moral standard is even comparable to that of humanists, we should be asking if this "God's moral standard" is of divine origin at all to begin with. God should be capable of coming up with far wiser and superior moral guidelines than a limited human is capable of.

Religious moral standard that claims to be of God doesn't need to be inferior to secular moral codes to be a failure. All a claimed God's law has to be in order to be a fraud, is to not be completely superior in every aspect. If it's even close to that of man-made laws, it instantly raises the question of how humans can get so close to supposedly all-knowing, supernaturally intelligent and wise God, to whom human brains and experience should be of no match.

For example, the law of Hammurabi is close enough to the law of Moses to be comparable to it. If God can't do better than some random Babylonian king, he's not God. Since the two laws are similar enough to be comparable, it's most likely that both are either written by gods, or by humans.
Old 28-07-2017, 03:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack of Spades
If God's moral standard is even comparable to that of humanists, we should be asking if this "God's moral standard" is of divine origin at all to begin with. God should be capable of coming up with far wiser and superior moral guidelines than a limited human is capable of.

Religious moral standard that claims to be of God doesn't need to be inferior to secular moral codes to be a failure. All a claimed God's law has to be in order to be a fraud, is to not be completely superior in every aspect. If it's even close to that of man-made laws, it instantly raises the question of how humans can get so close to supposedly all-knowing, supernaturally intelligent and wise God, to whom human brains and experience should be of no match.

For example, the law of Hammurabi is close enough to the law of Moses to be comparable to it. If God can't do better than some random Babylonian king, he's not God. Since the two laws are similar enough to be comparable, it's most likely that both are either written by gods, or by humans.

Since you are mortal, since you don't study scripture nor subscribe to the understanding of salvation...
Since your focus is on this very temporary "life", alone...
You can reason with shortsighted reasoning and
mortal intellect all you want, without understanding.

Old 28-07-2017, 03:14 PM
Suspended
Master
Well with your tone from your family(CRUSHED) and we know about your thieving ways and the Lies(we can see right through) are sealing your destiny. The same destiny My People/Family also went through for breaking the Eternal Covenant and the bibles is true at the point where your Family Worm doesn't die as in it knows the reward for its actions and deeds and tries to remain ignorant of its impending doom so it still tries to save face. This is the ending to that story... Their Ego even when giving lip service is of no use to them because that ego wanted to raise its throne above the TRUE People. Only the RIGHTEOUS can Judge above Me/My PEOPLE those that are not RIGHTEOUS and have assumed rulership over them will rightfully be JUDGED in the Name YHWH. Please do speak from your False Messiah. Oh I remember now, your peeps wanted to raise its throne above throne of YHWH. Lol and your peeps want to defeat YHWH and the People of YHWH. Bwahahahahahahaha.
Hey you old Pharisees, yaknow who you is, I thought Yeshua Cursed your tree. Oh you had to steal his message because that was the big plan when your deadly head wound supposedly healed. bwahahahahaha everyone remember the parable about the owner of the vineyard that rented it out to those Renters? Bwahahahahaha I like your lil posse, I think I want to join it but I gotta say I would want to be known as a Catholicite it's a blend of Pharisite and Catholic. Every time I say Catholicite I hear someone's head wound opening up and all their credibility is gushing onto and into the ground. Cursed is the ground we Catholicites walk on. Look when Revelations talks about a people being punished for destroying the Earth, it's not talking about us because Catholicites aren't even mentioned in the bibles. snorpheus is trying to grow a pair and yet it just keeps dwindling into the forgotten with every word spoken. Do we still have a Holy burn the witches at the Stake festival, I'm sure the offspring of them won't come for us, neither will all the others that have drunk our wine of deception. Look we have forced a great huge stumbling block on all these people so much so that they don't even know what we're up to. I mean we play all sides of the fence that's why we Catholicites love to call our temples the only TRUE cirric/kurikanos,cirricus,circhus/churcus/circus/church. Some say that our SEED when we passed through People we put them into bondage, and suppressed them over generations enough to try and make them forget their true self. Then we made up our own history for them and continued to demonise their past. That doesn't seem to be working we might have to try something else, but what? In those bibles it says that we will be rewarded for our deeds when we came to rest, but that verse is better translated as "When we got complacent" we have been complacent for some time with the same ole tricks of deception that doesn't work anymore. We can't go out and kill them anymore I mean that would be devastating to us even if we think of bad things to do to those People of the Inheritance. It's like a Righteous Thief from ancient years had to come back for His Brother to steal something from another Thief and Give it back to that Righteous Brother with the HOUSE that is already clean.
I mean remember this? "Your Enemy is of your own House"?
I'll put it this way, The Enemy/Satan of your Enemy/Satan is your brother, likewise the Enemy/Satan of your brother is your brother. Since one of those brothers in all his ignorance wanted to make himself out to be God has forfeited all his inheritance and must pay the price for that. It will go somewhat well for him if his minions take a walk down the street called SILENCE!!!
But we are Catholicites and its not referring to our leavened ways it's other people's leavened ways that are damned. No we are not like those Pharisaic hypocrites that also had our deadly head wound.lol
Old 28-07-2017, 03:45 PM
Suspended
Master
Heard a funny symbolism the other day, it was a Black man sharing it.
It's about two guys, one named Truth and the other named Lies. They were at the waters edge when Lies wanted to play a game so Truth agreed. So Lies had one rule and that was that the game had to be played in the nude and because they were family Truth agreed. So Lies says to Truth "lets see how long you can hold your breath under water" so Truth jumps in and even before Truth hits the water Lies steals his clothes and takes off running. As People notices Lies dressed in Truth's clothes passing by they said things like "we'll it certainly sounds and looks like the Truth, but something is not quite right".
After a while Truth realises what has happened and gives chase. People realise that it is Truth and say "Look its the naked Truth".lol [my version] eventually Truth catches up to Lies only to find that Lies had already been stripped of the clothing and another thief was handing them back to the Brother with the House that is already cleaned.
No greater love has a man that gives up his inheritance/life for his brother. <<< that is the fulfilment of the Perfect Torah. jeremiah 8:8
Old 28-07-2017, 06:32 PM
Master
So, again AYAHA, attempting to ignore your self satisfied and egoic rant...

Let me ask... You trust in your obedience to God's law, given through Moses?
Why then the establishment of the atoning sacrifices and practices, after the perfect law was given?

You trust your obedience to Torah?
Meanwhile Paul had stated that he wouldn't even know what covetiousness was, if it weren't cited in the commandments.
Again, as posted, in comparison to the purity of the Almighty, and regarding the greater truth involving Spirit, this animal/mammal situation in which we find ourselves is about "original sin".
The Lord declares and makes apparent in His Holy Word, that we are all in the same boat, "here"... and "salvation"...
Is intended for all, borne of His love...
(Jack of Spades).

And, a reason for something precious, called, "Joy".