Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 28-08-2018, 09:24 PM
Master

I feel goofy so might as well be inebriated lol!

The other day I was off to get the dirt on an 'ex' as I was curious about something she once said? But I ended up getting a lecture on space exploration instead.

I thought that was apropo given the ex used to like space exploration, don't know if she still does though... I can never tell when she is shivering about something she likes deep inside or whether she now dislikes it?

That is probably not my ballywho to decide that about her anyway though.

anywho on the page with the astronaut lecture I saw a link for a song I like, that had been dropped in my face by someone else I had recently met... only sung by another artist (some gifted ten-year old was singing it this time). So I listened to the song and then found more songs by the same artist and listened for a while and it was nice? Which was funny because recently my guides asked me to change my radio station (for what nefarious purpose I have yet to discover) and she was singing some of the songs on the new station?

so anywho I have thoughts on all this but I'm not THAT inebriated that I even want to entertain them. It did remind me of some stuff I'd thought of over the years though, food for thought...
Old 29-08-2018, 12:53 AM
Master

happy murmur wanton traffic lights happy murmur
Old 29-08-2018, 03:54 AM
Deactivated Account
Another *facepalm*

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 29-08-2018, 09:00 PM
Master

well since you obviously don't want to be with me, tell me why I should have to go around trying to please you?

I wasn't going to say this but since you pushed... i keep forgetting the thought I've had sometimes, that there is someone better for me than you out there. I dunno, might be worth a try except right now I don't feel like trying to get around your distractions... maybe being alone is fine for right now. At least this way I don't have to tiptoe around everyone's feelings...
Old 30-08-2018, 11:02 AM
Deactivated Account

In my worst moments I'd like to forget it all, too, but there are less of those, and the best moments never budge. I'll never say such a thing again, as I know better than to lie to myself. Or at least I should by now. Is that part of the process? I don't know.

I miss you. I hope you are okay this day.
Old 30-08-2018, 04:15 PM
Knower

Every time I meet a newer close soul connection (consciously), it takes me about 9 months to get my head around what is going on, what to do about it.
It's been 7 months (about) since we started talking. I still don't understand & find myself pulling you closer so we can talk, then pushing you away so I can breathe. I am glad your awareness is acute. Also I know you have been hurt badly in life, as I have.
I'm trying.
You said to me, "I believe you are trying to hold onto what you have, so you push back." You know.

I still wonder, is the 1,000 yr. reign significant in these connections, because if so then it makes more sense to me. We are connecting again, with our mission in forefront, healing, understanding. If our, "mission," includes the 1,000 year reign then the push/pull makes sense as well.
What will it be like afterwards?
I find myself crying, the most with the first conscious connect, now again.
Some with the others, yes, as the pain is so stark .

We are HIS CREATION. I'm sorry when I am hurting you. I'm trying to protect what I have. I'm tired.
Old 30-08-2018, 04:27 PM
Knower

You are the, emotional, "clone," connection. The FEELINGS we have about many/most things are so similar. It's kind of scary even, as sometimes I feel I disappear if we are together too much. The distinction is necessary for me in this, yet we are connected. Would the FEELINGS.. transferred to the others side, Heaven, be FEELING as literal touch.. the earth?
If our feelings are SO MUCH alike, would it not make sense we have to have some separateness.. & on the renewed, heaven & earth?

I see you as a gardener, working the land in tribe of Manasseh. You agree, this is what you would love. You are a gardener, you know the land well, a leader.
I want to be a greeter. I love people but I need my space/autonomy more than you do.
I am still working to understand. With each day I think I get it more, that I do not have to be afraid. We are connected, but family, these ones. I push you back to point I am not sure you will want me close (to talk to). I am aware of what I'm doing. It bothers me a lot when you smoke your cigarettes & do not pull into more group activity but go about, connecting with, everyone.
The FEELINGS, are earthly, please be patient with me.
In Heaven we are, brothers & sisters in Christ. We are Light beings, can go through walls. I need to swallow my pride (ego) again but I can't lose myself.
I told you, my opinion of you will never change. I think the world of you, as the other close souls. I can only see your highest self. The connect & the distinction is as important, connected to God.
Old 30-08-2018, 11:20 PM
Master

well I suppose I could tear things apart some more as I have several things I thought up to complain about. I'm not so interested in that right now though. I jsut wanted to say I'm sorry too, I've been very demanding in some ways. Always wanting this, always wanting that. I don't know how you coudl see to think with the way I am?
Old 30-08-2018, 11:21 PM
Badcopyinc

I’m tired in every way one can be tired. Find myself trying to manifest my departure just so I can start over. But then I think of why I chose this life.

I feel like I’m at my limit. I’m accepting what Is going on internally all while knowing I don’t have it in me to keep being the rock for everyone including myself.

It’s almost like I’m running on the last cylinder and slowly losing compression...

Carl Jung was on to something with his wounded healer idea.

Just one of those days where all I could ask for is a hug from someone who truly cared enough to realize I’m not always ok.
Old 31-08-2018, 01:28 AM
Experiencer

I watched Letters to Juliet last night and thought of us. I like to believe we'll meet again when our circumstances allow it and that it's never too late, but even if we do not ever see each other again, I will always cherish our moments together.
Closed Thread