Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 11-11-2015, 03:35 PM
Experiencer
Mental Disorders

I was just wondering since these disorders are incurable. What's going to happen if a Schizophrenic or Bipolar is trying to LOA his/her Life Partner or Soulmate? Then wouldn't he/she attract another person with a disorder similar as his/hers? I would like to know your opinions, thoughts on this subject matter. Thank you.
Old 12-11-2015, 03:29 PM
Burntfruit

I have a schizophrenia diagnosis. It is a lonely, devastating, frustrating experience.
Old 12-11-2015, 03:41 PM
Master
Yes it can get a bit messy when an epileptic who is already possessed attracts another entity who follows orders from the fallen watcher named Asaradel.

The poor epileptic then gets a regular seizure on a 30 day Lunar cycle as both or all spirits fight for control over the single host body.
Old 12-11-2015, 03:56 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntfruit
I have a schizophrenia diagnosis. It is a lonely, devastating, frustrating experience.

Having friends who are supportive helps a lot. My best male friend has it and I love him to bits.
Old 12-11-2015, 04:19 PM
Burntfruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalTrav
Having friends who are supportive helps a lot. My best male friend has it and I love him to bits.
He is lucky to have you. Really. I admire you. Not everyone is so lucky,
Old 12-11-2015, 04:32 PM
Just wanted to comment that my belief system does not
include the words incurable, worry or unbelievable.

Incurable, to me, means ...the cure simply has not been found yet.
Also, that there is nothing impossible with God.
I know, I know, I have heard it all on forums disagreeing...but
nothing would ever change my mind.

Take care

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-11-2015, 04:40 PM
Master

Quote:
I was just wondering since these disorders are incurable.
I personally don't agree with this. I believe everyone has the potential to be mentally healthy.
I personally believe schizophrenia can be cured.

Quote:
What's going to happen if a Schizophrenic or Bipolar is trying to LOA his/her Life Partner or Soulmate? Then wouldn't he/she attract another person with a disorder similar as his/hers? I would like to know your opinions, thoughts on this subject matter. Thank you.
Attracting another soul through LOA is only the beginning of a relationship.
To stay with each other the other has to understand and accept the mental illness of schizophrenia.
The free-will of the other soul plays an important role in the continuation of the relationship.
Old 16-11-2015, 08:27 PM
Suspended

mental disorders are exactly that, a disorder, and they can be re-ordered.

i lived with my gramma a while back and she was so crazy that she drove me insane, litterally, i started developing bad "stuffs", i turned into one of those people that would rant to themselves walking down the street and the strees effected alot of stuff. i think the cure for mental disorders is a low stress enviornment.
Old 17-11-2015, 02:06 AM
Seeker
Maybe they draw in those similar people because they will have more understanding and compassion towards one another and that opens the door for more healing and love between them. Or perhaps seeing your own personality traits in another is easier then witnessing them in yourselves. The truth is that we are to attract the things we need to grow and evolve. Perhaps the individual is stronger then they thought and the reason they attract others with disorders is because a window of opportunity is being opened to them. If anyone attracts a certain type of person then they should be asking themselves why they attract this person and what does that tell them about themselves. Then you have a new opportunity for growth and not another thing to feel "bad" about.
Old 17-11-2015, 04:33 AM
Master
Quote:
I was just wondering since these disorders are incurable. What's going to happen if a Schizophrenic or Bipolar is trying to LOA his/her Life Partner or Soulmate? Then wouldn't he/she attract another person with a disorder similar as his/hers? I would like to know your opinions, thoughts on this subject matter. Thank you.

The main problem is, who gets to say what 'cured' looks like?

There are many cases where symptoms of severe mental illnesses have been greatly reduced without requirement for medication (everyone experiences symptoms to some degree).

I think you have made some common assumptions based on the bio-genetic medical model of mental disorders (for which there is no evidence). Of course when we use a model that is just made up, we don't have the right framework that enables recovery.

The medical model is losing traction in many countries around the world, especially in Europe, simply because it has not led to recoveries from 'mental illness', and in many cases, it makes things much worse. In some cases, though, it is appropriate.

In more modern times we are moving toward the 'Recovery Model' whose primary tenet is, recovery is possible.