Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 30-12-2019, 10:33 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
Bing justbe
Its its freeing of those attachments
I try to dissolve them and they act up

It gets too much
I have tried crystals and sage but i doesnt always work
As these are living attachments

Being a highly sensitive empath is hard lol

I just dont want attachments as an empath

You may want to learn to purify yourself of unwanted energies or attachments.
Old 30-12-2019, 10:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Bing justbe
Its its freeing of those attachments
I try to dissolve them and they act up

It gets too much
I have tried crystals and sage but i doesnt always work
As these are living attachments

Being a highly sensitive empath is hard lol

Yes being a highly sensitive empath is very hard.

Many empaths isolate and limit their exposure to things that affect them. I’ve always wanted to live and participate so I’ve used the external world to shatter my attachments. Open and clear me. It’s a path of dedication so it’s not easy.

Everything that activated me, I’ve cleared through it. Becoming clear, I’ve realized, I’m only now learning why I everything became programmed through my highly sensitive empathic nature..walking it through I’m now also aware I keep my life simple. I’m not fussed about over engagement. I just feel free to be and do what makes me happy.
It takes conscious self reflection to release binds and attachments.

I remember one period where I cried for five years straight, releasing unknown energies contained in me. Add to that 25 yrs of conscious self healing, you see how big it gets in us, to learn to be ‘open’ and flow.

Closing off would only serve me to not have the fullness of my inner world. That’s the bonus..
Old 31-12-2019, 06:43 AM
Ascender
Thank you everyone for their response
How do i purify myself of these energies and attachments?
Old 31-12-2019, 09:35 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Is there anyway to shut off from it because i sense peoples moods aswell
?
Not really but you could try ignoring it, come time you will desensitise yourself. The other trick is focus, what you resist persists so the more you concentrate on not sensing them the more you sense them. Yes it is counter-intuitive, but the less attention you pay them the less you notice them.
Quote:
Then don't create them in the first place. Tthis is something else you're going to resist they'll persist. Use a visualisation to 'manage' what you feel. Visualise what you're sensing to be a stream of energy like water, and as it flows to you so it'll also flow away again. Imagine yourself as a rock that they flow around and past.
Quote:
Again use a visualisation and visualise the energies dissipating like steam, they dissipate anyway as your own energies re-exert themselves. It's likely that what you're holding onto is not the energies themselves but your perceptions of them, like remembering the pain of something that happened a long time ago. If you can, analyse how you feel when you sense the energies directly and what you're feeling sometime later.

When you learn to manage how you sense the energies and manage how you respond to them rather than react, sensing them can be a pretty useful skill to have. It's always good to know when someone is angry enough to potentially bop you on the nose, or is in need of a friend. Remember, you're sensing their emotions and not your own. Shutting them down only means that there's another part of you that you don't like very much, and that's not a good relationship to have with yourself.
Old 31-12-2019, 05:16 PM
Ascender
I dont want my empathy ruling my life that is all
Because i have had many times where i just shut off from the real world and stay in my room because it gets to much .

I want 2020 to be better cope with it more not let get out og control because empathy takes indepadency and induaviduality away
And you question is this my wants that i want to do

Has any other empath felt like that ?
Old 31-12-2019, 06:21 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Thank you everyone for their response

This is something you will have to discover for yourself.
What works for some may not work for you.

Everything is energy so there is much to discover.

Know yourself so you can know what's not you.

The more you can know your own energies and their flow or obstruction(To be unblocked)
the better you will be able to allow others energies to flow through you or
even keep it from you.

All these things may not come easily to you but then they might.

My best medicine is nature and Native American Spiritual practices.
So I use Prayer ceremony and ritual practices to set Sacred space to untangle
all the energies that can accumulate.
But all things I must put on the alter of Wakan Tanka (My Creator) and ask for help
to learn and sort these things out. I know so little and am always learning.
Learning with mistakes. LOL.
Creator teaches me more and more to walk in a Sacred manner.
Also to try and treat all things as Sacred.
My energy patterns seems to work like Thunder and Lightning.
Which we know it can gather in whirling heaviness and get dark before the Lightning comes.
But we know Thunders bring life giving rain and balances
the Earths energies for the benefit of Life.