Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 31-12-2019, 03:13 PM
Master
Hey what an interesting thread.

I also agree with the Opening Post, that I don't create my reality through action, like writing happy words. I do it mostly energy motionally. Thought+Emotionally felt Guidance.

If I write joy, and I don't expand my thoughts on Joy, then I don't feel the emotional indication of Joy. And I don't create Joy, even tho my actions are seemingly creating writtend words of Joy.

And my emotions always accurately indicate to me, in my experience, what energy I am offering and thus receiving more of always here and now, being and becoming.

But I love negative emotion. And contrast. It is a very clarifying experience for me. Whenever I know what I don't want, I also know more clearly what I do want. So when I feel negative emotion, I always feel very eager to take that bounce. As I know from personal experience, that it is gonna feel very good, with all of that extra clarity and good feeling lucid vivid conscious realisation that is thus then ever so more available to me in that moment. If I allow it. By choosing to take that bounce to the other side, where my inner always is for me, and holds it steadily always for me, unconditionally.

This makes me feel very blessed and free. And never a need to worry. Or I never need to fear, because I got the ability to feel fear. And thus I know, that no matter what, my emotional guidance system is always working for me. And thus I understand from all the personal life experience that I've lived, that I am absolutely and always, inseperable from my own Source of being.

So as I relax and trust my emotional guidance system, I always understand that all is well. And that I am truely free to be do or have whatever I truely do want. So life is always working out well for me. And I believe everyone aswell. As even looking back to my days of most suffering, nothing really bad manifested appart from my ongoing misunderstanding of what actually was/is happening. Which caused me to realise a big desire. That all is well. And I am happy to know now that all is always well and always getting weller and better. For everything and everyone, from my point of view.
Old 24-01-2020, 08:48 AM
Master
The law of attraction works and is real. I learned from my own personal experience that the LOA did not work for me because my motivation energy to do or get what I want, which is desire, did not match up with my wants. I did not match my wants to my desires because of my negative and false conditioning, negative mindset, and negative and false view/perception/beliefs of my environment, surroundings, about the world, God etc.

The law of attraction works by the present moment triggering your conditioning- your false and/or negative beliefs and etc, thus giving you negative (mental) wants/or what you do not want that either are aligned to your (emotional) desires or are not aligned to your (emotional) desires. The law of attraction gives you what you desire when your (mental) wants align's with your (emotional) desires. You do not get what you desire and/or you get what you do not desire when your (mental) wants do not aligne with your (emotional ) desires.

Last edited by MikeS80 : 24-01-2020 at 02:55 PM.
Old 26-01-2020, 03:31 PM
Master
Also, because it is relevant to this topic.

Sometimes people contemplate how opposites attract. And then falsely assume that that must mean that law of attraction is not real. But they miss the knowledge, that those things which are seemingly opposite from your point of view are actually two opposites of the very same thing. So they come together in a way that is blessed by law of attraction, that they belong together, for the expansion that results out of that coming together, of them being an energetic match to eachother.

In simple layman terms, opposites only attract, if they are identical or truely compatible in their mutually identical opposition to eachother. So they are compatible. So rather than thinking of like versus oppositions. Rather think of it as energetic compatibility. For example, two polar opposite magnets attract. Because they are the same metal, and they belong together. But you can't have a magnet attract a piece of wood. Because they are not compatible.

And our energy is the same. Everything that comes to us in our life, is completely a match to our own energy motional state of being. However, as we are eternally ever expanding beings, you will continue to expand, and become more, energetically, you evolve. And if you do not allow this eternal evolution, you feel negative emotion, in the moment that you block your own natural state of being and becoming evermore joyously and freely and effortlessly and naturally here and now.

Because we are not just a physical being. The universe does not see us as physical being, or who we think we are, or who we say we are, or what we say we want. The universe matches us up, with that which we TRUELY ARE being and becoming evermore here and now, energy motionally, energetically, as all that we truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. And when you feel negative emotion, you are simply offering energetic resistance. That usually stem from self contradictory perspective, that can easily be let go of, by mere releasing of energetically self contradictory thought forms such as through meditation, or simply quiting the mind by focusing on something else that doesn't encourage much thought or simply focus on that which feels better even, and thus as one feels better, the clarity and knowingness arises again, and the understanding, that all is well, is naturally and effortlessly known again, it is allowed to be realised again, because the resistance or not allowing of it, is let go of, or released. And that we are ever expanding inseperable extensions of our own ever expanding source of being, of infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom and unconditional love, becomes known again, because it is ALLOWED to be realised in that moment, but the fact remains there always for us to allow our own greater allowed realisation of it, under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, unconditionally, energy motionally, emotionally.

As the all are the one and the one are the all.

So the law of attraction is not important. It works like gravity. You don't have to believe it. It simply is. But to use it and apply it to ones own benefit, is to simply practice the art of allowing. the art of releasing resistance. And this is something that is simply eternally and infinitely essential and simple to do and apply and understand, when one realises, that not our actions or words are indicating our state of allowance/resistance. But our emotional guidance system is the true primary indicator of our true here and now energy motional state of allowance/resistance. Feeling better/worse. And you can focus your mind into a greater state of greater allowed realisation. Then life becomes simply effortless, natural and joyous and unconditionally abbundant and worthy and love and joy and freedom and knowledge and clarity and well-being. And you can be do or have anything you so desire, as you master your own state of deliberate and conscious allowance. Which is called the art of allowing. As the law of attraction is not a secret, any less than gravity is a secret. It simply is not that important or relevant, unless you can apply it to your own benefit for your own benefit. And that is called, again, the art of allowing. Or the art of allowance. Or the art of releasing resistance. Or the art of releasing self contradictory thought forms, which block our own natural state of allowance / being and becoming evermore effortlessly and joyously here and now, as inseperable and unconditionally loved, supported and guided extensions of our own eternal and infinite unconditionally ever expanding source of being of infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom and unconditional love. To simply allow ourselves to be all that we truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. That is to be a blended being, a fully blended being, of physical and non-physical converging here and now, as the fullness of all that we truely are being and becoming evermore here and now, that is indicated by those positive emotions that you feel as love or joy or worthiness or whatever you wanna call those good feeling life giving emotions that are our primary indicator of our state of allowance. Which is also referred to as the receiving mode. Receiving source consciousness. By virtue of releasing all resistance in order to allow our own joyous greater allowed realisation.
Old 26-01-2020, 08:09 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
In simple layman terms, opposites only attract, if they are identical or truely compatible in their mutually identical opposition to eachother. So they are compatible. So rather than thinking of like versus oppositions. Rather think of it as energetic compatibility. For example, two polar opposite magnets attract. Because they are the same metal, and they belong together. But you can't have a magnet attract a piece of wood. Because they are not compatible.

Excuse me saying but that sounds a bit mixed up. Opposites only attract... if they are identical??? ...in their mutually identical opposition to each other???
What actually do you mean? They must be the same strength in opposition? The same structure/material?
Aside from not sure if you're implying that only a layman holds these views, they're a fact of the physical world, like it or not, and whether the opposites are poles of a magnet, valency bonding, an electrical current flowing from a lower to higher potential (depending on how you look at the flow of current) - and almost everything with a potential difference which is a necessity for attraction.

Like attracting like exists only in this peculiar neck of the non-physical woods. In human terms I can think of nothing more boring than attracting others identical to oneself. Nor dangerous, someone mentally unstable attracting someone similar. For all the words flooding out of Chopra's books, I'm always cautious to say they're just my views but the concept seems daft if you give it serious thought.
Quote:
Because we are not just a physical being. The universe does not see us as physical being, or who we think we are, or who we say we are, or what we say we want.
A big wake up is the realisation that your whole living is your spirituality. People who haven't sussed that have yet to open their eyes.
Quote:
The universe matches us up, with that which we TRUELY ARE being and becoming evermore here and now, energy motionally, energetically, as all that we truely are being and becoming evermore here and now.
It's rarely that people know who/what they truly are or even come close until well along their paths, so they could never know whether they've been matched up in your terms or not. You could say that those caught up in this LoA/Universe stuff are all the evidence you need of that. If you know what you truly are you have no need of it. Handy though it is to praise or blame "the universe" WE drive our lives - or should do. We aren't sheep.

It's well known that spiritual development involves the oft-uncomfortable process of stripping oneself of delusion. The only agent who can do that is the individual. It takes a lot of work. The universe or God doesn't cast off delusion. It's rank arrogance to think that the universe/cosmos (to distinguish it from the physical universe) even cares about our individual wiles. A comfy belief but remember it is just a belief.
Old 26-01-2020, 09:20 PM
Nutshell:
Whatever you radiate or send out into the Universe, in the form of thoughts, intentions, feelings, words, and actions,
will inevitably be mirrored back to you in the form of circumstances and conditions which
reflect the energy of what you sent out.
This principle is expressed as “like attracts like.”

Opposites attract have to do with positive and neg charged particles.

Hope that helps.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-01-2020, 09:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Excuse me saying but that sounds a bit mixed up. Opposites only attract... if they are identical??? ...in their mutually identical opposition to each other???
What actually do you mean? They must be the same strength in opposition? The same structure/material?
Aside from not sure if you're implying that only a layman holds these views, they're a fact of the physical world, like it or not, and whether the opposites are poles of a magnet, valency bonding, an electrical current flowing from a lower to higher potential (depending on how you look at the flow of current) - and almost everything with a potential difference which is a necessity for attraction.

Like attracting like exists only in this peculiar neck of the non-physical woods. In human terms I can think of nothing more boring than attracting others identical to oneself. Nor dangerous, someone mentally unstable attracting someone similar. For all the words flooding out of Chopra's books, I'm always cautious to say they're just my views but the concept seems daft if you give it serious thought.

A big wake up is the realisation that your whole living is your spirituality. People who haven't sussed that have yet to open their eyes.
It's rarely that people know who/what they truly are or even come close until well along their paths, so they could never know whether they've been matched up in your terms or not. You could say that those caught up in this LoA/Universe stuff are all the evidence you need of that. If you know what you truly are you have no need of it. Handy though it is to praise or blame "the universe" WE drive our lives - or should do. We aren't sheep.

It's well known that spiritual development involves the oft-uncomfortable process of stripping oneself of delusion. The only agent who can do that is the individual. It takes a lot of work. The universe or God doesn't cast off delusion. It's rank arrogance to think that the universe/cosmos (to distinguish it from the physical universe) even cares about our individual wiles. A comfy belief but remember it is just a belief.
Yes, it is even better if you say that everything follows the natural path of least resistance, which is the law of attraction at play.

It is not uncomfortable to strip oneself of delusion and confusion. it is uncomfortable and difficult to maintain that delusion.

Because law of attraction does not respond to your physical consciousness alone. It also responds to your own greater non-physical consciousness, which holds all that you want to be do or have, and becomes the evermoreness of it, evermore ongoingly, here and now, and since you are an inseperable extension of it, you will always feel your energy motional relativity to it, by virtue of your valuable emotional guidance system.

Then simply allowing yourself to feel good more of the time, and enjoy your natural state of being and becoming evermore effortlessly and joyfully here and now, then you close that gap by allowing it to be closed naturally and effortlessly, as that allowing is literally energetically accurately and primarily indicated by your better feeling emotions such as relief, that people call enlightenment, and become a fully blended being, of physical and non-physical source consciousness, together as one, hand in hand, a full total being of evermore greater allowed self realisation effortlessly and naturally and joyfully, as a full total being of evermore becoming. A conscious deliberate co-creator of the joyful life experience that one came to live here.
Old 27-01-2020, 02:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Also, because it is relevant to this topic.

Sometimes people contemplate how opposites attract. And then falsely assume that that must mean that law of attraction is not real. But they miss the knowledge, that those things which are seemingly opposite from your point of view are actually two opposites of the very same thing. So they come together in a way that is blessed by law of attraction, that they belong together, for the expansion that results out of that coming together, of them being an energetic match to eachother.

And our energy is the same. Everything that comes to us in our life, is completely a match to our own energy motional state of being. However, as we are eternally ever expanding beings, you will continue to expand, and become more, energetically, you evolve. And if you do not allow this eternal evolution, you feel negative emotion, in the moment that you block your own natural state of being and becoming evermore joyously and freely and effortlessly and naturally here and now.

Because we are not just a physical being. The universe does not see us as physical being, or who we think we are, or who we say we are, or what we say we want. The universe matches us up, with that which we TRUELY ARE being and becoming evermore here and now, energy motionally, energetically, as all that we truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. And when you feel negative emotion, you are simply offering energetic resistance. That usually stem from self contradictory perspective, that can easily be let go of, by mere releasing of energetically self contradictory thought forms such as through meditation, or simply quiting the mind by focusing on something else that doesn't encourage much thought or simply focus on that which feels better even, and thus as one feels better, the clarity and knowingness arises again, and the understanding, that all is well, is naturally and effortlessly known again, it is allowed to be realised again, because the resistance or not allowing of it, is let go of, or released. And that we are ever expanding inseperable extensions of our own ever expanding source of being, of infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom and unconditional love, becomes known again, because it is ALLOWED to be realised in that moment, but the fact remains there always for us to allow our own greater allowed realisation of it, under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, unconditionally, energy motionally, emotionally.

As the all are the one and the one are the all.

So the law of attraction is not important. It works like gravity. You don't have to believe it. It simply is. But to use it and apply it to ones own benefit, is to simply practice the art of allowing. the art of releasing resistance. And this is something that is simply eternally and infinitely essential and simple to do and apply and understand, when one realises, that not our actions or words are indicating our state of allowance/resistance. But our emotional guidance system is the true primary indicator of our true here and now energy motional state of allowance/resistance. Feeling better/worse. And you can focus your mind into a greater state of greater allowed realisation. Then life becomes simply effortless, natural and joyous and unconditionally abbundant and worthy and love and joy and freedom and knowledge and clarity and well-being. And you can be do or have anything you so desire, as you master your own state of deliberate and conscious allowance. Which is called the art of allowing. As the law of attraction is not a secret, any less than gravity is a secret. It simply is not that important or relevant, unless you can apply it to your own benefit for your own benefit. And that is called, again, the art of allowing. Or the art of allowance. Or the art of releasing resistance. Or the art of releasing self contradictory thought forms, which block our own natural state of allowance / being and becoming evermore effortlessly and joyously here and now, as inseperable and unconditionally loved, supported and guided extensions of our own eternal and infinite unconditionally ever expanding source of being of infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom and unconditional love. To simply allow ourselves to be all that we truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. That is to be a blended being, a fully blended being, of physical and non-physical converging here and now, as the fullness of all that we truely are being and becoming evermore here and now, that is indicated by those positive emotions that you feel as love or joy or worthiness or whatever you wanna call those good feeling life giving emotions that are our primary indicator of our state of allowance. Which is also referred to as the receiving mode. Receiving source consciousness. By virtue of releasing all resistance in order to allow our own joyous greater allowed realisation.
Yes like energy attracts like energy-positive or negative. If you are mean and nasty, you will attract others who are mean and nasty.

Have you realized inside you that wants are thoughts that accomplishes desires, desire is a deep motivational emotion/energy that comes from either our creator to express itself or from our ego-mind-body to express ourselves. Put desire and wants together and you have the the law of attraction. The law of attraction gives you or what our creator wants when our mental thought wants matches or aligns with our desires. If you have no or very little desire for something but you think you know that you are going to get it without wanting it, the law of attraction will give it to you.
Old 27-01-2020, 07:39 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Yes, it is even better if you say that everything follows the natural path of least resistance, which is the law of attraction at play.

It is not uncomfortable to strip oneself of delusion and confusion. it is uncomfortable and difficult to maintain that delusion.

You seem to be confused and somewhat deluded if that's anything to go by.
The line of least resistance has nothing to do with the law of attraction being at play except inasmuch as opposites attract and usually about potential difference.

As for whether it's uncomfortable or not stripping yourself of delusion, read a good few posts from further down this forum. You may find your view unsupported. Many are struggling. Many in summary talk about the fear of confronting their delusions or discomforting results. Many come here for help. Go, have a look.
Old 28-01-2020, 09:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
You seem to be confused and somewhat deluded if that's anything to go by.
The line of least resistance has nothing to do with the law of attraction being at play except inasmuch as opposites attract and usually about potential difference.

As for whether it's uncomfortable or not stripping yourself of delusion, read a good few posts from further down this forum. You may find your view unsupported. Many are struggling. Many in summary talk about the fear of confronting their delusions or discomforting results. Many come here for help. Go, have a look.
Yes, and they come here to look for help, because they feel bad, and they feel bad, because they have a believe that is out of alignment with their true self, and thus it flows their life force through them in self contradictory ways, which causes the negative emotion, which is caused by the self contradictory thought pattern. And so, asking for help is part of the self contradictory thought patterns (I am helpless, I am unworthy, I am unloved) etc.

That when you release the asking for help, you feel better, and you then allow the help you are seeking, which is what you are already receiving unconditionally, under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions. Source cannot be more aware of you and cannot be loving you more, unconditionally. And cannot help you more. And cannot guide you more. It is all about releasing the resistance, that then allows you to perceive and receive and REALISE the help that you are already receiving 24/7, 365, so to speak. That already is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now. That already always is fully available to you always here and now, in your evermore being and becoming evermore here and now.

So the path of least resistance=the path of lesser resistance, is sometimes, to ask for help. That is also the law of attraction at play. Because when someone feels absolute despair or unworthy. Then asking for help, is the path of least resistance, and it is the guidance that they are receiving. Because it feels better to ask for help, it feels better to believe that you are loved, because YOU ARE LOVED, so you will never feel good thinking that you are not loved. So the asking for help is simply a sencondary manifestational indicator, of conditional life experiences, that are not your primary indicator of your energy motional relativity between your physical consciousness and your greater non-physical consciousness. The primary indicator of that, are your emotions.

So if you know that, then it becomes easier to understand your own valuable emotional guidance system. And when you come into alignment with your own Source of Being, then it becomes easier to offer unconditional love and support and guidance, to any individual, no matter what state of being they may be experiencing for themselves temporarily. Wether it be despair or whatever. Because you understand, that you are not helping them, and there exists no such thing as law of assertion. You are simply pointing them at their own guidance. Reminding them of their own guidance. You are simply being a positive influence, by reminding them of that which they already know, by being the living example of being in alignment with your own full/true self.

But if you try to help them, you are only amplifying their own misunderstanding, that they are not already receiving help/guidance, and also joining them in their own misunderstanding, and then you also need help, to remember that you are already receiving help/guidance/support, unconditionally, under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, energy motionally, emotionally.

That is why law of attraction is not a "secret" it is the art of allowing that is the real "Secret" or simply that which people truely desire to remember and know.
Jerry&esther hicks and Abraham teach this since 70's.

And if I am confused, there is nothing wrong with that. That is common for a human to experience that. But to define it in a negative way is what creates the difficulty. Rather than confusion, if you call it co-fusion, then you realise, that you are simply putting two seemingly opposing things together, to come to realise that they are actually one and the same thing, a whole full understanding. Of physical and non-physical together as one whole unit. Converging fully here and now, blended fully here and now, indicated by the positive good feeling emotion, that indicates our alignment with the natural path of least resistance of all being and becoming evermore effortlessly and naturally and joyously and freely and knowingly, vividly, lucidly, consciously, realisingly, enlighteningly, here and now.

Unconditional love to you and all.
Old 28-01-2020, 09:57 AM
Lorelyen

I'll leave the discussion at this point, not because I can't support my case but forum rules. There are differences in the contact and comprehension males and females have with their own emotions, the elaboration of which can turn the discussion political. Best leave it there.

You can wriggle all you wish with words. Re-read some of your words. Like, ask 10 people for help and you'll likely get 10 different answers. Hardly the line of least resistance. It isn't asking for help but doing something about it. That's the line but it may involve avoiding the line of least resistance that could have been the line getting them into trouble in the first instance. Too many, here, want easy answers. It's honest, raw analysis, introspection and contemplation that counts. And with emotions, males are never too good at this bar one or two exceptions. Your reply contains several huge assumptions in the way you describe people. Nothing you have said applies to me nor anyone I know in the material face-to-face world. Perhaps you're looking in the mirror?

So thanks for the response.