Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 02-07-2017, 04:35 PM
Guide

ex friend had a new door but I walked away

Last night, my sister went with me to an ex-friend's house. When we got there we saw that they got a new door, a wooden one. It had no doorknob. The door opened and I could hear my ex-friend's voice but also her very abusive mother. I decided I just couldn't deal with it. I turned and left to sit in the car, and I heard her talk to my sister. She asked my sister about many aspects of her life and how so and so was but never mentioned me. I thought it was silly. Very passive aggressive.

It reminded me of the saying. The door is open, but either you come in or go out. No standing in the doorway to block traffic. I found it interesting that in the dream the ex-friend did not step out of her door, and my sister nor I went through it. My sister sort of stood in the doorway. I respected the boundary and went the other way. While her passive aggressiveness was annoying, I still respected her (silent) wishes. And my own boundaries.
Old 02-07-2017, 06:36 PM
Suspended

oh it is The Spiritual Doorway To Goddess in your own spiritual side. She is eternally young because She is The Fountain of Eternal Youth, & yet She has been around forever & so is very old & stern whenever She wants to be. It is like the way God is described in The Bible. One side of Him is angry & violent etc, & the other side of Him is kind & loving; & you have to accept both sides of God if you are going to get along with Him. That's what Goddess is like too. She is eternally young & yet is the oldest person alive. So you have to accept both sides of Her if you are going to be allowed in to Her house.

It's like your previous dream you were running around chasing fairy lights in a forest with a friend & yet you were at a hospital in the garden at the same time & there was a very serious side to life that you were ignoring so that you could just have fun instead.

So there is no door handle for you to use to enter the house of Goddess. She has to let you in & you have to be able to handle both the young & joyous side of Her as well as the ancient, wise, stern side of Her.

There was a dream posted here recently wherein a person went downstairs into a basement & there was a young girl who transformed into an old woman & then back into a young girl again. It was Goddess explaining that She is The Tree of Eternal Life & is beneath the person's feet all the time, & is both young & old at the same time. But the person just thought the old woman was a bad thing that was trying to possess the young girl's body.

So again we have to accept the old Goddess as well as the young because they are both the same person.
Old 05-07-2017, 11:02 PM
Master
jeepers ragdoll, the "passive aggressiveness" that i see displayed in the
dream was embodied by the character of you. you seemed to be 'fuming'
while you were waiting in the car.
the "new door" seems to indicate an entirely new home was there
[your ex-friend is completely changed from what you'd known prior].
there was no knob because there is no need for you to make any special
effort to access an entry -- the door simply opens for you.
the energy of the 'abusive mother' is still active within that home,
and unless you can find peace with that fact it's probably wise to just
walk away (as you had done).
Old 06-07-2017, 03:54 AM
Guide

Of course. Walking away isn't passive aggression unless you wish to manipulate a response. Her actions are her own and i don't care enough to manipulate responses. I have my own life to live. I just don't want that crazy in my life.
Old 06-07-2017, 03:56 AM
Guide

And not liking other people's decisions is not passive aggression. I'm allowed to not like it. I don't use emotions as a weapon. I'm not into punishing people .
Old 06-07-2017, 07:20 AM
Master
this issue of passive aggression almost certainly is another manifestation
of the angry boss energy that showed up in a recent dream for you.
something is tugging at your anger receptors within these dreams...
i'm thinking that your subconscious is bringing this up for you to examine
and remedy.
i'll go ahead and assume that in 'normal' circumstances you'd be completely
at ease and peaceful. any stimulus at all would be an opportunity for you to
find experience something joyful. it's seeming that you've got some "dedicated
circuits" which only express anger/exasperation/unease... if you can bring
relief to those areas of your being, then perhaps even 'troubling' circumstances
would be perceived as moments in which you could weave joy for yourself and
for those you love.