Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 05-07-2017, 04:02 PM
Guide

Black Helicopter

My dream was somewhat like a movie, though mostly a blur now. I was in some kind of police headquarters which also had what looked like classrooms for laboratory work. I then remember that I was on the run and wasn't supposed to be there, at which point I was spotted and thus began a pursuit.

I frequently hid and ran, at one point looking out of a large window into the daylight to get eyes on pursuers. It was like an old and empty mansion room. Soldiers were then sent in after me. I remember seeing them as I managed to blend in the large mansion-like hall with stairs going up along the walls on both sides of the room. The soldiers were advancing up them. Soon enough, however, they were aware of me, though I managed to prevent them from attacking me by moving into close range. I guess it was similar to a video game at that point. I would get so close that it would cause the soldiers to glitch and make them incapable of raising their arms and thus their weapons.

Soon after, I made my escape to the rooftop where there were three helicopters. I took the central helicopter, black in color and ordinary in its design. I noticed that either side were futuristic looking helicopters, one of which was matte silver. It looked unusual, but I figured it must have been very fast. Figuring it would probably make a faster getaway, I felt some regret that I didn't take it. Sticking with my choice, however, I flew away in the black helicopter, getting away but eventually making a very unstable landing. I seem to recall feeling like I could be shot out of the sky if I stayed up there too long, hence a hasty but awkward descent.
Old 05-07-2017, 09:50 PM
Suspended

well souls are given acupuncture in a hospital type area & that places them into forgetfulness, & then they are projected into the earth school frequency to learn about good & evil by taking part in life here. And there is a spiritual police force keeping that order in effect & stopping any souls or spiritual beings from messing the system up.
So we are in a policed area & it has a medical section for keeping souls in forgetfulness, & it has a school area within it where forgetful souls learn about good & evil. That is the basic facts of life for any soul here.

You are shown the police area with its medical & teaching areas & then you are chased out of there by the guard force. But you realise you are perfectly safe if you stay close to the guard force instead of fleeing it. This means you must get to know your own spiritual guard & not flee from it in fear. It is an intimidating spiritual presence that instantly makes people defensive, & yet it is only doing its job, & if we love it instead of fearing it we are instantly lifted to a higher level where it allows us to learn spiritual things instead of spending our lives fleeing in fear from it & knowing nothing.

You choose the dumb helicopter instead of the cool ones on either side of you & this means you choose to act in darkness/ignorance in your haste, instead of acting in the wisdom you had just received. The wisdom that told you that staying close to the guards was the only safe place for you.

The black helicopter is the symbol for those who enforce ignorance on mankind. It stops man from gaining any knowledge & it covers up any knowledge that leaks through. So for you to be given that one means your guard thinks you have taken the path of hiding from knowledge instead of embracing it.

The guards are the Cherubim put in place in Genesis to keep man on the earth & away from Eden. They are the highest angels of the purest love & goodness but they have been given the task of being tough on mankind & keeping him in check. But if you act like an angel yourself & love your guard then it ignores that you are a human & it treats you like an angel instead & teaches you everything about the spiritual side of life. That is the basics of it.

So if you sense a powerful spiritual presence with you then do not fear it or flee from it. Instead you need to pour out unconditional love towards it & watch it transform into a glorious angel that carries you to the heavens.
Old 05-07-2017, 10:11 PM
Master
the dream speaks to me of your being a 'light warrior' Sunset Dragon.
you'd been involved with a covert operation and had infiltrated the HQ of
'enemy operations'. whatever mission you'd undertaken was completed and
it was time for you to make your escape.
the scene where you interacted with soldiers took place in a 'large mansion',
which might well be representing the planet earth, in microcosm. your tactic
of getting in close displayed knowledge that it's relatively easy for people to
snipe at others from a safe distance, without requiring oneself to observe
the damage caused "up close and personal". at close range the soldiers were
exposed has having been 'programmed' into their behaviors through the
glitching you'd observed.
the choice of getaway chopper is suggesting that you'd chosen to remain
within the battlezone mentality... perhaps to engage in further missions
at some point -- rather than to escape the reality entirely by utilizing the
advanced technology which may have taken you (back) to central command.
Old 06-07-2017, 12:06 PM
Guide

Thanks for the interpretations, both with some similarities despite their differences. I can't help but notice that, HORACE, your interpretation was posted at 11:11 in my timezone, which is significant as I've recently had a huge flood of number patterns since making stronger connections with the universe in my spiritual practices.

So, the obvious thing is that I was somewhere I wasn't exactly meant to be. Interestingly, I don't think I was initially a criminal or somebody on the run, but I don't recall the first portion of the dream. I just remember walking about and spontaneously "remembering" that I'm on the run.

And of course I chose the more 'down to Earth' and 'dumb' helicopter of the three. I took the central path, which to me is like saying 'staying the course' rather than straying left or right to an unknown. It's interesting to me that ultimately the ordinary helicopter took me 'back to Earth' or my Earth whatever it may be. I see some similarities in your interpretations despite their differences.

Thanks to you both. I'll see what the next nights bring.
Old 06-07-2017, 03:33 PM
Pathfinder
If you enjoy meditating with numbers, I have a whole program that is equal parts spirit and science that could possibly provide a deeper level of immersion.

I would very much enjoy sharing it. Perhaps it could get you in to the silver helicopter :)
Old 06-07-2017, 11:16 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerrygriz
If you enjoy meditating with numbers, I have a whole program that is equal parts spirit and science that could possibly provide a deeper level of immersion.

I would very much enjoy sharing it. Perhaps it could get you in to the silver helicopter :)

If there's anything you want to share, feel free. Maybe you could make a new topic about it if you haven't done so and then drop a link.