Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-01-2024, 04:33 PM
Newbie ;)

Can a very closed twin flame suddenly start to wake up from my actions?

The guy I think is my twin flame, says he doesn't feel the things I'm feeling. If it's true or not, I don't know, but that's what he's telling me.
I told him a week ago about a smaller part of what I'm feeling towards him (not too much, so not to scare him to much...) - a magnetism I've never felt before towards anyone, never felt anything like this or even close. And it's not like a "normal" crush or being in love or falling for someone the normal way.

We work together now and then through business, but I haven't seen him IRL for 1,5 years now, and not spoken on phone for like a year, and we don't have any contact except through business 1-2 times/month. But all I think about is him, it's not possible to stop. He's the first thing I think about in the morning and the last at night. I say good night to him in my thoughts.
He's 59 yo, is married and has been so for 27 years. I'm 41, and in a good relationship for the last 10 years, so this attraction wasn't even wanted and not something I was looking for at all.
But the magnetic attraction that never leaves me alone....it's extreme.

I've talked to several psychics and clairvoyants, and while providing minimal information to them as "I met this guy a couple of years ago, what is his thoughts and feelings about me", most of them saying the same "a strong connection and energy can be seen, soulmate connection, the connection is undeniable" etc. Exactly what I myself feel, a strong knowing gut feeling.

But IF he is my twin flame, he's obviously very closed to this. Which also numerous psychics has told me - also this with me not providing any information that way.

So my question is; can the revealation I gave him a week ago make him start to wake up? Or make him unconsciously start on this journey? Because he seems complete off limits and I feel my hands are totally tied.

My big turning point about him happened out of the blue from a dream, a dream like I've never experienced before. It happen just suddenly, and from then on I just knew. I felt it was "something" for about 1,5 years prior to that (happened in September 2023), but I ignored it/ suppressed it/tried to forget about it for 1,5 years, and then it was like something just "okay, enough is enough", and just gave me this wake up call, and since this happened in September there has been no way back.

Can my revelation last week to him be the first crack in his armour?
Old 19-01-2024, 01:11 AM
Master

i can't tell you what your situation will be,exactly, but in general when I hear about a female twin pining for her male, the male gets very negative about the relationship, and fast, if she tries to push it on him.....

you may find this being a path you don't want to go down, despite how incredible the 'draw' seems it still may not end a way you want if you go about trying to bring about some sort of 'reality' around this...

i hate to be so negative but honestly, I feed myself with so much positivity when I'm in such situations and I *really* need more grounding than I get... so...
Old 19-01-2024, 02:52 AM
Master
Your quest is to honour what he feels and not try to project into him, what you believe to be true and think his part in all this means.

It’s not your role to crack anyone’s armour. As humans, regardless of what others need and feel for themselves, you have to respect him as he is. The more you believe in something you want them to be, or you think they need to be feeling, the more you’ll suffer through these processors.

Your journey requires you include how all that feels in you. He is a reflection for you to grow through.

You can still hold your beliefs, feel as you do, but honour the other as they are and need.

When you cling in unhealthy ways, you’ll never move through things with ease and deeper into yourself.

This is not to take away from your journey as you need, it’s supportive through sn awareness of someone who’s walked this path.

It’s not our job to crack people’s armour.

People’s processors are unique to them, it’s important you be aware, his journey may not be yours. His experiences are not anyone’s job to undo, but his.
Old 19-01-2024, 03:27 PM
Suspended
Master
Contact seems to increase the strength of the connection. Separation decreases it.
Old 20-01-2024, 12:38 AM
Suspended
Master
Its Edgar Allan Poe's birthday (January 19).

The Raven
https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/48860/the-raven

Annabel Lee
https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poe...85/annabel-lee

Annabel Lee here
https://www.mediafire.com/file/w7d09..._Lee_Leers.mp3

Last edited by Aldous : 20-01-2024 at 01:18 AM.
Old 24-02-2024, 10:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous
Contact seems to increase the strength of the connection. Separation decreases it.

Right in the head. on Spot.
Old 21-03-2024, 05:51 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavlin
But IF he is my twin flame, he's obviously very closed to this.

Who made up the label? Who made up the rules?

What is happening is happening now.

He says he doesn't feel the same. Respect that.