Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-12-2023, 05:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
Which sometimes I just wanna ditch all the lessons and have a little bit of fun..

thank you for talking to me by the way. You are one of the few around here that I think is quite on a level like the one I'm on and it is nice talking to someone who I think could actually heare

Your welcome. I enjoy conversing with, another fellow Pisces haha. Us fishes seem to swim the same ocean a bit closer than other fishes..

Fun yes. You do have to incorporate it into life, make the choice to embrace it all.
Old 22-12-2023, 02:27 PM
Guide

Your post reminds me of something I read by Ram Dass, which is that when a person falls in love, their beloved becomes a means of activating the love that already exists in them, but they do not recognise it. The beloved becomes their mirror as it reflects the love that is already in all of us, but the person is unable to access it except through their beloved.
Old 22-12-2023, 05:19 PM
Knower

Hemera,

Maybe I 'm self justificating here but I wonder if this could be an authentic road for someone..

Upon a time I dedicated my life to a love for somebody. I don't know if I have a back up plan neither if I want to.

N
Old 26-12-2023, 10:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikos1982
Upon a time I dedicated my life to a love for somebody. I don't know if I have a back up plan neither if I want to.
how could love be wrong, if you want to give it? You may find later, as well, that it is sweeter because you didn't give yourself a way out.
Old 29-12-2023, 11:40 AM
Guide

It absolutely can be an authentic path for someone and indeed is for many people.

The key is to stay in that place of being in love so that it flows out from your being. Very different from possessive or co-dependent 'love' which we often see in relationships.
Old 29-12-2023, 11:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemera
Your post reminds me of something I read by Ram Dass, which is that when a person falls in love, their beloved becomes a means of activating the love that already exists in them, but they do not recognise it. The beloved becomes their mirror as it reflects the love that is already in all of us, but the person is unable to access it except through their beloved.

Yes, this is how I see relationships, especially close intimate ones. When I met my current partner I was more open and realised, he was ready to open and let go of deep wounds. I had already been through this. In reflection, I was able to give back to him through my clarity. In this way, there is no entanglement, just the wisdom to know what’s mine, what is his.

Love is the movement, the dance that activates everything, especially when the heart is ignited and the body then becomes more receptive. This energy activates to move closer to the very thing that can bring us closer to everything within us. It is really the energy that activates, creates a ripple and reaction within the whole mind/body..simply because. You’ve allowed yourself to open in ways you haven’t before.
Old 03-04-2024, 12:47 AM
Master
We walk alone -we walk together -Kellie Simon

Death is a great teacher in letting go of life, letting go in us to more life.

For many people including myself, a deep and heartfelt loss, can open up our deepest wound of separation. Many of us grieve through many various streams of loss, in every way of life, but one where our heart is opened fully, where we open fully, can trigger everything we hold over this wound of separation, as well as all those wounds we haven’t fully faced. This type of death being a great catalyst of life in us.

This grief, allows us to see and feel, more directly, how we feel and see the walk alone, how we see and feel towards others, we walk with.

Are we entangled and enmeshed in this way with ourselves and others? Are we connecting with healthy attachments or does that core wound of separation create a very skewed view of ourselves and others.

How you walk with yourself, determines how you walk with others.

The twin flame path, will in its own process, identify the twin as its own ‘two selves’, the loss we create, through separation. The flame as the fire ignited by the heart, which opens the whole self up to deepen into its own union.

When we no longer feel the outward pull to be closer to another or others, to fill up this need, we give birth to our own connection, our own lack, our own desire to complete ourselves.

Giving birth to yourself once more, gives you a second chance at life. An opportunity to see yourself, walking in harmony with life. Not pulling or pushing up against life, but recognising in all life the validity of their own true connection, that you no longer strive to make your own...
Old 03-04-2024, 11:57 PM
Master

i had a choice today of trying to be happy so i could 'connect' with someone and not be so alone, or just give in to the fact that today I felt sad and didn't really need to instead even though the other person would just want to go away after that and i wouldn't get another chance... it was a novelty, choosing to let myself feel what I actually felt instead of trying to force a more sociable feeling on myself.... especially in light of the loss i felt over the whole thing... sigh....
Old 04-04-2024, 02:41 AM
Master
Yes sitting with those feelings is what it’s all about. Hence giving yourself space to do so, when you feel whatever you feel.

I can’t fake how I feel. I used too, but not now.
Old 04-04-2024, 04:52 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
I can’t fake how I feel. I used too, but not now.

im slowly learning to not try to do that, at least for myself lol!