Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 08-10-2015, 12:23 PM
Pathfinder

That sounds lovely, amazing that this was also a hawtorn tree, I will pay attention to them more, now that I know all of this :)

I was just wondering, maybe someone here knows.
Can land spirits also be animals? Or be with animals?
I just remembered something, I do not know if I have written about it before here.

I was in the woods with my partner, a very natural big forest at the edge of my country. I had never been there before, and loved it.
I, ehm lol, had to pee :P sorry.
There was no building close by to go to so I searched for a private place in the forest. My partner waited for me somewhere as I followed a path in my search for privacy :P
I suddenly decided to go off the path, I had to jump over a little creek to do it, and the second before I actually jumped I had a 'huge' strong feeling that something was out there. There was just this awesome feeling of presence in there.

I stopped, and was not sure what to do, I decided to ask the forest if I was allowed to go there. I felt it was ok.
I sort of declared myself crazy for thinking these things, and decided to make the jump.
When my feet reached the ground on the other side, I suddenly heard a noise and looked. It was a deer having the scare of her life, she took of of course.

In my mind I told her sorry about 10 times :) lol, I really felt sorry for scaring her away. I was 100% sure I had felt her, and it was amazing to know this. Her presence had been around her and the whole place there had felt as if there was someone.
It was amazing to know that an animals spirit is so,.. I guess big.

I did not pee :) lol, because it felt disrespectful. Instead I asked my partner if we could stop there and sit for a bit enjoying the place. I hoped she would come back, so that I could share it with him too. But she did not.

I wonder if this would also be a land spirit, or should it be called different?
Old 09-10-2015, 12:13 AM
Deactivated Account

I had gone away from the forum for a little while, and I came back to find all these responses. ‘Sup, guys! Thanks for sharing your stories.

Not sure if it would help with IDing, but I was staying in Wiltshire, and the entity, whoever it was, followed me all the way to Heathrow. I also visited Ireland and France while I was over there, though I don’t recall the spirit following me to either of those places. I could detect him/her shortly after I came back, though. It was only when I was leaving for good that he/she chased after me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandelyn
I know what you mean by seeing a tree and feeling it is special. Lol There is one such tree (not certain what it is but I can find out), it rests on a mound in a nature park. It has such a warmth about it that is very welcoming. I say hello to it and I like to rest my hand on it, I usually feel a warm/tingly sensation when I do. I wonder, did you feel like this earthy spirit was bound to a large area or a specific spot, like a tree?

I don’t recall being attracted to a particular tree. My gut tells me that he/she was tied to a large area. I’m not sure how large, but it must’ve been quite large if my instincts were correct. Or perhaps the spirit was something else entirely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
The dreamlike mental fog you had followed by telepathy with the Being rings very true to me based on my own experiences of when an etheric being wanted to get my attention and had to cut through the mental chatter to do it.

I was wondering about that. Even now I wasn’t entirely sure if I was making it up, even though I wasn’t doing anything different to my mental state other than physically traveling. I couldn’t control it, either. Since then, other entities have communicated when my mind was entirely clear, grounded, and receptive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I've had sec real tree's stoke me with energy, like lightening, one to open my crown chakra and several years later another to open my heart chakra - that tree also told me it's story and showed me what the neighborhood had looked like before the developers came and said it was the oldest tree around, all of which I was able to verify. It also chastised me for moving into the room in the house closest to it and not noticing it out my window. She's sort of a Bossy tree actually, and has told me to do various things, bring things to her for her to bless and such. :)

LOL bossy trees. That reminds me of a pagan girl who told the tree in her front yard that she was going to make it “Internet famous.” She then posted pictures of the tree on her site, and people just kept reblogging them. She showed this to the tree, and the tree basically said to her, “Well, of course I’m popular.”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howla Dark
OP the spirit that you encountered while away wasn't a nature spirit but a vampiric entity. It latched onto you and resulted in causing you negative stress at the airport. This thing was interested in feeding off your energy. When you returned did you do a cleansing ritual?

I didn’t, because even though I could detect something “odd” and was spontaneously moved to say “thank you” to the spirit, I was still not entirely accepting of anything remotely spiritual at the time. It is a rather prominent pattern in my life: flip-flopping between “believing” and “unbelieving” even though I’ve had a number of experiences where the supernatural practically stared at me in the face. This particular instance was so bizarre and extreme that as soon as my head cleared and I felt the connection break, I was pretty quick to rationalize it and say that it was just stress from trying to catch my flight. Nevermind the little incidences that happened before that morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I think the spirit in the OP's story may indeed have been a Fairy. (Not the flower fairy types, but a Fairy, the type you read about in "Mists of Avalon").

I’ve heard of that book before, but I’ve never read it. I’m rather curious, though.
Old 04-11-2015, 02:32 AM
Newbie ;)

Working in plant spirit medicine and as an herbalist I encounter nature spirits a lot. Most that are attached to the earth are very gentle and slower moving(trees, rocks, plants, etc) then those that move at free will such as fairies. A bit of an odd experience you had are you sure the spirit you had attached to you was an earth spirit? There are many different types of spirits in this world so go with your gut feeling of course but it sounded overly possessive for a spirit of the earth.