Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 01-09-2017, 12:56 AM
Newbie ;)

Visions and Reality: Precognition

I tried to post this just a minute ago, but my computer spazzed out. So, here I go again. A few days ago I had a vision of a car crash. However, this vision was super blurry, but I could tell it was a car crash and my mind kept hearing car crash. It was a red car, but I did not think this vision pertained to me (I drive a red car). Anyways, fast forward today 8/31 and I got into a car crash with the recorded time (by the officer) being 13:53
..both of those numbers add up to 12.
Other Numbers: His car year was a 2012, mine a 2006..or 6 being half of 12 or (2).

However, before the crash, I went to get gas. The pump stopped at $22.24 and 8.24 Gallons.

Last night, and previously I have meditated and seen a wolf. But, specifically, last night I saw wolf like eyes and an orange/yellow aura/light color.

Gabriel is associated with the color orange, silver, and sea green. However, funny enough...har har..the guy who hit me was named Gabriel and he was wearing an orange and white striped shirt. In addition, Both of our house numbers fall under 1 as do our life path numbers. He was also driving a deep blue/green jeep.

FINAL TOUCHES:
I had asked my friend to come pick me up, as my car had to be towed, and she got lost..twice. First, she called me and asked for directions and I told her. But she still got lost. Then she called again and she said she had ended up at a vineyard. It was also raining today. In addition, as I was waiting on my ride I noticed a nail on the side walk which I was standing. No construction site or anything like that around. Just one single nail.

I have never been a super believer, but a lot of weird things have happened to me lately as I have begun to sink deeper into my spiritual awakening and mediation. I wasn't raised religiously, but I know that God and these angels and guides mean something to me now.

Anyone have any other experiences like this?