Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 03-06-2017, 08:24 AM
Seeker
Cat Nice to meet you, good to see you

Hiyo!
My name is Cromence. I've been meaning to join a spiritual forum for some time but never took the next step. Part of me is hesitant to speak with others, I'm rather reserved with other earth citizens! However, I long for valuable human experience with my fellow souls.

About me: My hobby and specialty is drawing, particularly I want to be cartoonist more than anything! I'm actually young, but I'm an old soul and have great difficulty socializing with others my age. I want to surround myself with like-minded others with higher vibrations,open minds and hearts. Ever since I first learned of spiritual ideals at age 16, I've been pursuing and studying it ever since. I'm highly sensitive to energy and feeling (I'm clairsentient after all!) and I use this ability to befriend beings from other planes, vast dimensions and realities. I may be quite mature and I feel like an old man all the time, but I embrace my inner child. I like to think I'm lively and cute!
A final note: (not that important) I like to balance my male and female energies, so I don't consider myself one more than the other. However, for simplicity, you can refer me as either of the sexes!

(PS I made a drawing for my introduction but it won't let me post unless I contribute more to the forum, so I'll try to come back and upload one later)
Old 03-06-2017, 08:39 AM
Master
Hello Crocro and welcome to spiritual forums and I hope you will enjoy it here.
Old 03-06-2017, 10:02 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
Hello Crocro and welcome to spiritual forums and I hope you will enjoy it here.

Thank you for the warm welcome! Hi there as well! I do hope so!! I am eager to share experiences with everyone here!
Old 03-06-2017, 12:02 PM
Ascender
Welcome to sf. We look forward to seeing your picture :)
Old 06-06-2017, 04:47 AM
Pathfinder
Hello crocro welcome to sf hope you enjoy the stay.
Old 12-09-2017, 07:16 AM
Seeker

This was my drawing I made originally for this topic. ahaha. It's already been long ago for me. I need to redraw it!!
Old 12-09-2017, 08:46 AM
Seeker
I just redid it now.

Old 12-09-2017, 06:47 PM
Knower
Welcome. Very creative! I like it!