Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 30-10-2011, 11:01 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
I remember years ago, I would simply think about how I needed something and for example, that very same day I'm driving home from my parents and pass a house that put things out to the curb as they were moving and I saw the very thing I was needing!

Wow ! that was quick manifestation !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 30-10-2011, 11:09 PM
Guide
That's a great question!

Prosperity is a state of mind and soul
Old 30-10-2011, 11:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Wow ! that was quick manifestation !
Yes, it was. I wish they were always that fast and easy. Maybe I was a better person then than I am now? I was commenting elsewhere that I held fast to keeping my property and it seems I may be able to. Something inside me would not let go. I felt sure I shouldn't, not just because I loved my land so much, but so much more than I don't really understand. Plus as much as my husband has been rotten miserable to me during our marriage and put me through a lot of pain and heartache...I would grieve for him and worry what would happen to him. I hoped so much he would find love, and two weeks ago he did. He reunited with his first love who became a widow in April. I told him I was so happy for him. This is the best we've gotten along in seems forever..he's very grateful for my well wishes and being happy for him. Even hugged me and cried and wished me well too. So I don't know if my hopes for him to find love had anything to do with it, or his need to track her down... he had tried in the past but she would not respond. But his finding love made a better pathway for me to keep my property...but then I have other setbacks that recently occurred as well. I don't know if any of this is LOA or what, but it's got me thinking alot lately.
Old 30-10-2011, 11:42 PM
Experiencer

There are 2 main things that influence if/when something will manifest. The first, is how specific you are about it. If you say I will find $20 in my coat pocket that was left from last winter when I put my coat on tomorrow morning, it will be more likely to occur how you want than if you say I gotta find 20 bucks sometime soon. The other thing is your belief in it. You truly, honestly have to believe it will happen. Feel how you'd feel if it had already happened. Our lives have been spent filled with doubt and negativity. If you are thinking I'll never find $20 in my coat, but I'm gonna say it anyway, or It's never gonna stop raining, but I can hope it might... You can see how you're automatically countering yourself. For that same reason, when we say something like oh, what else could go wrong, we are at that time, truly believing that something additional will happen, and it does.
Old 30-10-2011, 11:53 PM
Deactivated Account

oh yes, I do know about the saying " what else can go wrong " , haven't done that one since then !

Ok, I understand the truly believing part, but wondering about the specifics part ? How can one be so specific ? I thought we were supposed to put out thought/ request out to the Universe and let go, of how it will happen ? Otherwise aren't we putting restrictions on the creativity ?

Expect Miracles !

Old 31-10-2011, 12:11 AM
Deactivated Account

Sarian,

I am so sorry to hear about your pain and heartaches, how nice of you to be so kind and caring to wish your husband to find love. And I am happy things worked out for you that you were able to keep the land . Sometimes it is said things happen according to Divine Timing, one thing has to happen first to pave the way for something else to happen, maybe this is what happened with your husband finding love & you keeping the land.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 31-10-2011, 12:32 AM
Gracey

i would like to put my 2 cents in for what it is worth. in 1998, i woke up to a synchronized reality. every thought and emotion i had was broadcasted in my environment. this did not sit well with my rational mind. i took away tv and radio, then it just showed itself in people. was maddening for some time because i had no idea what was going on. over the years i learned how to use my mind and emotions as a tool. i also noticed that others thoughts were being broadcasted also, some would notice when it was something big occurring and some never noticed. these days it still happens and i have made peace with it. i have learned to keep my thoughts and emotions focused on good things (for the most part, still get angry sometimes). any ol' ways, if things dont manifest in my world instantly, it does in the future, and will when its time is due.
Old 05-11-2011, 09:07 PM
Deactivated Account

...... and then there are moments when manifestations are only a thought away

Today I was thinking I wanted to go back to a certain store that I had recently visited. This morning I got a message from a friend I hadn't heard from in ages, inviting me to lunch. And then the opportunity presented itself, and we went to this store ! Always amazes me when things like this happen, like the Universe is reading my thoughts.

I just need to remember this is possible, at times when manifestations seem not to be working. Thank you Universe for the reminder !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 06-11-2011, 04:27 PM
santacruz18

It's all about timing (universal?)
Old 06-11-2011, 04:28 PM
santacruz18

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnAPath
There are 2 main things that influence if/when something will manifest. The first, is how specific you are about it. If you say I will find $20 in my coat pocket that was left from last winter when I put my coat on tomorrow morning, it will be more likely to occur how you want than if you say I gotta find 20 bucks sometime soon. The other thing is your belief in it. You truly, honestly have to believe it will happen. Feel how you'd feel if it had already happened. Our lives have been spent filled with doubt and negativity. If you are thinking I'll never find $20 in my coat, but I'm gonna say it anyway, or It's never gonna stop raining, but I can hope it might... You can see how you're automatically countering yourself. For that same reason, when we say something like oh, what else could go wrong, we are at that time, truly believing that something additional will happen, and it does.

I agree with this, you have to affirm that it is so. It "has" happened..