Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-05-2016, 01:57 PM
Experiencer

can't help to feel sad on this happy day

Hi everyone, again haha I've become a fan of the website so much, I really like how you can just express your feelings to people who understand & won't judge you & are possibly going through the same thing as you.

Today is my birthday, I love birthdays, I see birthdays as a day where you're celebrating your years on earth & celebrating your birth (haha this is basically the meaning of a birthday) but I can't help but to feel sad.

I am currently seperated from my tf & he's all I think about, I don't know why but usually I'm a joyful person & positive, especially on my birthday, the happiest day of every year for me is my birthday. But on this birthday, I am sad, almost like torn because all I can think about is my tf, who is seperated among thousand & thousands of miles. I want to be happy on my birthday, because it's the only day of the year to me I can celebrate my birth but I can't help just to feel sad & depressed & today it's worse than any other day. I know you can only control your emotions but this emotion I really cannot control, it's almost as a physical pain I am feeling in my soul, it physically hurts my heart. I can feel sadness in my soul. Why am I feeling like this? I want it to stop, it's ruining my birthday, my happy day.
Old 18-05-2016, 02:22 PM
Guide
Oh Love, I'm so sorry you feel that way. Happy, happy Birthday! Someone told me the other day that in twin flame relationships if you're missing your tf then you can be sure that they are missing you just as much! I know you're giving yourself much love on this day (even with the sadness), so your tf is too. Be not sad because...It's Your Birthday!!!

Oh, and to make yourself feel better you should check out some funny birthday memes and gifs and Luke's "It's Your Birthday" song. Don't know why but it makes me laugh! I have the link below.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/3o7qD...TCn98A/200.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvNDimHIfws

Birthday Blessings and Love!!!
Old 18-05-2016, 02:27 PM
Master
happy birthday!
celebrate that you have that sad feeling,
it's a sign of your connection to things not
currently present in your awareness.
(maybe it's like a gift that's gonna get
opened up at some future point... be patient)
Old 18-05-2016, 03:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by idkusername
I want it to stop, it's ruining my birthday
Birthday = drinks all round = no more pain + lots of celebrating. It's synchronicity.
Old 18-05-2016, 04:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Birthday = drinks all round = no more pain + lots of celebrating. It's synchronicity.

erg.
i don't advice drunkenness, to masque pain, as a remedy to anything.
Old 18-05-2016, 04:22 PM
Deactivated Account
Happy Birthday idkusername

Old 18-05-2016, 04:59 PM
Experiencer
Hi and Many Happy Returns which seems a more appropriate greeting for someone who is a twin soul.
Old 18-05-2016, 05:37 PM
Deactivated Account

Happy Birthday!!

Truth/
Compassion
/
Wisdom
Old 18-05-2016, 07:37 PM
Guide

Happy birthday!!! I hope it is a great one :)
Old 18-05-2016, 09:24 PM
Suspended
Master
i had a birthday aswell some weeks ago and he didnt wish me happy b-day. we are in separation right now, a really needed one. and i knew i wasnt gonna get a wish but i was ok with it for the first time. i was so happy, chatting, joking around with friends and family.. and suddenly my heart fell to pieces. i was so emotional, i wanted to cry.

the way to understand when its your emotion and his, is when you are in control of yours, you are truly happy, doing something. i was happy. i never was after i met my twin as i always wanted him by my side, but this time i was truly happy. and i felt his sadness. he knew i had b-day. but i pushed this emotion out of me and i was all ok again. really weird. havent felt it that strong but at that time as i knew how happy i was, i knew the sadness moment wasnt from me.