Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 28-08-2011, 01:52 AM
Skins_Princess

Red aura?

I've been reading about how certain aura colors (as the main color) in a person aura dictates what type of spiritual being they are such as Blue Rays, Indigos, etc, it sort of goes by a rainbow/chakra colors. And I know red is supposed to be the lowest color on the spectrum, so if some has red, yellow, or some other low level color what does that mean?
Old 28-08-2011, 09:23 AM
Serenity Bear

Red as a colour in certain layers of auras can mean different things depending on the shade/tone:

Passion, love, blood problems, monetary problems etc.

However as a main colour like the indigos it basically means they are there to do the hard rebuilding work. You see a lot of Reds coming in just before or during a War where they are needed to rebuild a society etc.

Oranges come next to heal the people of the wars.

Each colour have their assigned life paths to help the Earth in its ascension.
Old 28-08-2011, 04:19 PM
Skins_Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Bear
Red as a colour in certain layers of auras can mean different things depending on the shade/tone:

Passion, love, blood problems, monetary problems etc.

However as a main colour like the indigos it basically means they are there to do the hard rebuilding work. You see a lot of Reds coming in just before or during a War where they are needed to rebuild a society etc.

Oranges come next to heal the people of the wars.

Each colour have their assigned life paths to help the Earth in its ascension.

So what are they?
Old 28-08-2011, 07:59 PM
Serenity Bear

For the children of each colour Im gonna have to get back to you on it, Iv had some channelling on it some time ago, so need to dig them out.

For the colours of the aura (emotional layer) they can mean the following:

Red - Passion, Obsession, Love, hate; monetary debt, assest problems; blood illnesses.

Orange - Is a healing colour, communication through passion, the lower intestines.

Yellow - For me it means communication, but can mean bravery or cowardess and the upper intestines.

Green - Another healing colour, but can also mean good finances, health, heart problems, stuck emotions.

Blue - Usually stands for trust and truth, can also mean the police services, security or the like.

Indigo - Spiritual colour but can also be obsessiveness within it like fundamentalism. Eye sight problems.

Violet - Higher spiritual self, headaches etc.
Old 28-08-2011, 10:36 PM
geminilite

Serenity bear oh thats so cool lol i was showed a photo of someone the other day and asked casually if i saw anything , lol i said not really but i keep getting blue... nice reading this post as the gentleman in question is a policeman .. thanks for sharing this :)

just a quick question also . ... if you see aura's on a few occasions, and say you see someone who has orange , how can you tell if this is there constant one so to speak or just one that changes with moods, current situation health etc.. ?

x x x
Old 29-08-2011, 10:30 AM
Serenity Bear

If your actually seeing the colour in the aura then they will be in different distances from the body. There are 7 layers (that radiate out from the body) but most people just work with two. The emotional layer constantly changes with a persons mood, so I think would swirl around a lot. The other layer stays constantly the same. Just go with the feeling you have at the time. If I remember rightly the constant is closer to the body then the emotional, plus the constant is one mass of the same colour all over and not different within the same layer.

I cant find the information I channelled a few years ago in the different types of children, so Iv asked for it again, heres what I got:

Reds - come before a war - they are builders - engineers, and are like energiser bunnies with lots of energy.

Orange - come before a war - usually healers of a society - not the nurses but diplomatic types.

Yellows - The warriors for peace. Those that do the grunt work of fighting the baddies. They usually hold good positions so they have power to sway tactics etc.

Greens - Usually come afterwards and in peace time -The healers - The nurses, doctors, naturalists, echo warriors.

Blues - The Pathfinders of Peace - Those in service, good communicators, and find the path and then help others follow it.

Indigos - you already know those.

Violets are called Crystals because you cant see ultra-violet light - you already know about those.

Those are the 7 basic ones that come in turn roughly about every 10-20 years or so.

They did mention two others that come and go with no specific time base:

Browns - The educators -- teachers

Pinks - Brings love - musicians, poets, writers etc.
Old 30-08-2011, 01:04 AM
Ascender

Skins_Princess, I believe that means that those are just not highly evolved spiritual beings. They do not get in touch with their spirituality nor feel any need to.
Serenity Bear, that follows along with something I was reading in an astrology book a couple months ago. I can barely remember it and it's hard to explain though!
Old 30-08-2011, 04:54 PM
Skins_Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVirgoxoxo
Skins_Princess, I believe that means that those are just not highly evolved spiritual beings. They do not get in touch with their spirituality nor feel any need to.
Serenity Bear, that follows along with something I was reading in an astrology book a couple months ago. I can barely remember it and it's hard to explain though!

That would make sense.
Old 02-09-2011, 04:32 PM
Domintheos

Red signifies primal desire, the good, bad and neutral.
Old 02-09-2011, 05:29 PM
Terracotta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domintheos
Red signifies primal desire, the good, bad and neutral.

As someone whose aura comes in shades of red and orange but is nonetheless very spiritual and interested, I'm more apt to agree with this and like trains of thought.