Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-05-2016, 01:50 PM
Knower

Just talked to him

Hey all
I'm really spun out by this entire experience. Well I would be if I could but I'm rust rolling with the whole thing now.
Just talked to him and involuntarily just melted.
I feel my whole personality restructuring itself. Defenses, expectations and neurosis and the need to think something out ahead until it makes mental sense before approaching a situation is all falling away. I really thought all that stuff was me..
Especially the "thinking stuff out ahead" one. And "I must talk to this person like I have to prove some wisdom" OK so honestly who you think you are is totally going to be wiped out.
I just saw the post titles on the forum and immediately could see this "anxious impatient hungry uncertain" energy in most title headings. It's become so totally part of us in here we aren't aware..i wasn't until today and the titles all totally looked legitimate until then haha.
Old 17-05-2016, 03:51 PM
Experiencer
He has a partner. So how are you approaching the relationship? Is it with romantic detachment? Are you talks with him as a friend and an equal and not someone seeking something additional from him... that only he can give you?
Old 17-05-2016, 04:03 PM
Master
Your post reminded me of my 30's, and being in a relationship I didn't want to be in, and all the illicit connections in my mind I was making with women I would meet. Ah, to have all that energy again lol.
Old 17-05-2016, 09:54 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Your post reminded me of my 30's, and being in a relationship I didn't want to be in, and all the illicit connections in my mind I was making with women I would meet. Ah, to have all that energy again lol.

Haha maybe it is like that, we'll it's good to hear the comments :)
Old 17-05-2016, 10:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine
Haha maybe it is like that, we'll it's good to hear the comments :)
Thanks, I didn't mean it as judgment, I have no idea what your situation is, the two posts just brought back memories of that desire to connect. Is there anything more powerful and crazy and unique to material life than that deep and single-minded passion that draws two people to one another? Being human is so amazing, what a journey.
Old 17-05-2016, 10:17 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverRestless
He has a partner. So how are you approaching the relationship? Is it with romantic detachment? Are you talks with him as a friend and an equal and not someone seeking something additional from him... that only he can give you?

Thanks, i definitely want to be aware of these things and not con myself into something. When I talk to my mum I don't figure out how to approach the relationship with a mother and what I can gain from my mum, I feel they just are who they are. There isn't a relationship she is just a human being and I don't have to fragment any situation, I always treat her like her., not how mind says she is, just who she is.
Old 17-05-2016, 10:21 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Thanks, I didn't mean it as judgment, I have no idea what your situation is, the two posts just brought back memories of that desire to connect. Is there anything more powerful and crazy and unique to material life than that deep and single-minded passion that draws two people to one another? Being human is so amazing, what a journey.

I think you misunderstood "melted" like school girl Omg eeeehhhhhhh haha.
This is a very silent melting. I don't know if it's some weird mind perversion or something or if I'm prone to manipulation, but the melting is this melting of defenses and expectations and paranoia
Old 17-05-2016, 10:49 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine
I think you misunderstood "melted" like school girl Omg eeeehhhhhhh haha.

I was envisioning 'melting' like the Wicked Witch of the West from The Wizard Of Oz...

:icon_mrgreen:
Old 18-05-2016, 08:11 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
I was envisioning 'melting' like the Wicked Witch of the West from The Wizard Of Oz...

:icon_mrgreen:

Oh what a world! What a world!