Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 07-06-2012, 06:12 AM
Shippo

Where would you LIKE to go after death?

Question as posted on thread title this should be interesting! Use your imagination and own rules here be creative and let loose ^.^

For me personally I'd like to go where I truly belong not a place I wasn't meant to be even if it was hell that would sit just fine for me SINCE I belong there, amongst beings that I can relate to.
Old 07-06-2012, 06:16 AM
Sybilline

I have always wanted to fly around the rings of Saturn, and explore all of the planets in the Universe, I would also dive into a black hole to find out what's in there, but before that I'll go to the places on Earth that we have not fully discovered just yet :)

Of course I'd like to be One with God again, I believe that would happen but I would want to fly around first, still knowing what I know now cause if not there wouldn't be any element of surprise to what I'd find... lol... >.<
Old 11-06-2012, 06:04 AM
Experiencer

A paradise that I can create mentally and with others as we go along. A place where I can learn for eternity without the physical burdens or limitations we have on Earth.
Old 12-06-2012, 03:09 AM
Guide
Quote:
For me personally I'd like to go where I truly belong not a place I wasn't meant to be even if it was hell that would sit just fine for me SINCE I belong there, amongst beings that I can relate to.
Ha ha I can relate. Heaven is where your heart is.
Old 12-06-2012, 03:48 AM
Occultist

I want to walk the depths of the ocean and go to Avalan 1st commune with Nyneve/Lady of the Lake the protector of the door beyond the Viel the window into the Faery realm.
To speak with Queen Mab to live with the Fae, Dance freely with my sister and brothers of the Craft.
See a Unicorn face to face and talk to the ancient ones/Dragons.
Frolick with the Elementals lay under a Treeant and have him speak what he knows.
Old 12-06-2012, 04:04 AM
Nutmeg

Back in time, specifically the Victorian era. That era gives me sense of peace for some reason. I must have had a past life during that time period which was quite pleasant for me. I feel that is when I truly belonged and the world made much more sense.
Old 12-06-2012, 05:09 AM
Chalk1990

I want to have my life review first, with Jesus, and my Guardian Angels at my side. Then I want to see my loved ones who have passed before me.
Old 12-06-2012, 07:46 AM
Henri77

What a terrific question....
yet I ask myself, why wait... ?

As we can certainly visit there now in imagination.

Anything we can conceive ,
we can conceivably experience, now, in imagination.

This concept simply knocks my socks off .... as i believe it to be true.

It's like being given a free ticket to anyplace in the universe,,,,in we can truly conceive, and be open to seeing it,

Children know this but as adults we've largely forgotten. How to dream, unfettered by limits.
Old 14-06-2012, 04:33 PM
Master
Love your ideas, Sybilline. I was thinking about going to Saturn just last night before I fell asleep. I'd like to time travel here and there, take a sampling of how things were and future possibilities. for starters.

Old 16-06-2012, 02:29 AM
Henri77

Someone who's been there (the afterlife) many times and describes the experience. Has also interviewed many people while there.

http://vimeo.com/35800793