Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-09-2018, 07:38 PM
Guide

A failed experiment that numerous women are still desperate for a happy ending that will never come.
Old 25-09-2018, 07:56 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
A failed experiment that numerous women are still desperate for a happy ending that will never come.

Lol. This is negative...but its your right to think that.
Twin Flame is never failure but a gift for those who are reaching Unconditional Love.

This is your Higher Self mirroring you, sayin that you dont need external Love to Love Yourself.
When you still have expectations about the other Half the work is not finished before the Reunion. This is the paradox of Twin Flames. :)

Self suffiicience is a Mandatory in order to reunite. You must feel complete before reunion occurs.

And Hell yeah, this is difficult ! For the Light Warriors :)
Old 25-09-2018, 10:16 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix6
Lol. This is negative...

Is it? i think it is actually quite sad that so many people waste years and decades with self created suffering on their twin flame for nothing. Even more so if they actually arent a twin flame in the first place.

You may think that the goal is "uncondtitional love" but it is not... it is unity consciousness and we dont need to unite with any twin for that or to complete our own ascension.

Some of us didnt plan to ever unite with our twin in this lifetime to begin with. I am one of them... even if it took a while to come to know this.
Old 26-09-2018, 01:07 AM
Experiencer
What you say is very wise and yeah its difficult because most of people are looking for their Half, instead of looking into their Self. But we cant blame people for that, its the whole part of our Divine path to integrate Fully that.
Old 26-09-2018, 11:26 AM
Experiencer
True love counterpart ex. Jesus and Mary Magdalene
Old 27-09-2018, 11:34 PM
Master
I believe in the tf theory and I trust that there are divine souls out there that are just that - they are the ultimate love connection and when they get it right they will help to uplift the world.

Yet - the truth is that I am at a stage in my development, that tells me that labels are for those of us that are not really there yet. Of course we use them so that others know what we are talking about. However, they are not important and they are not necessary.

Who cares what it means, isn't it just lovely to know that there are some souls out there, that are experiencing a love that most people will never know.

To me it is inspiring :)

I don't even care, whether I am in a connection like this anymore. I am happy being me and I feel that all the tools and the descriptors are just falling away. Does it really matter, I have never really understood why anyone would seek a tf connection as the work involved in getting to full union would test a saint.
Old 27-09-2018, 11:37 PM
Experiencer

Akira.. That's a beautiful way to see things. I like that.