Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 30-04-2022, 08:29 PM
asearcher

Dream about lips

this dream came a while back and i only remember fragment of it .

first it was about a relative of mine and that i had inherit this person's type of lips.

then i was folded, my eyes could not see and i was sitting down and there was this man opposite of me and i could feel his emotions looking at my lips and how he viewed them completely different than what i ever had or thought you could. at the time i did not know if i was this older relative or if i was me but then it was as if i saw myself in bed, with my head on the side and my lips again, as if i was someone studying my lips again.

What the...?
what could this dream be about? Why did I feel his feelings as if I was him? Who was he? Was he connected to my older relative? Why was it first the "show" about the relative and then over to me? Why the blindfold?

Somewhere around there I woke up.

I have heard comments that relatives have said they have received about their mouth but it is a shape of a mouth that both men and female have in the family but it seem as if it is only the females that has been given compliments on them. it was weird to feel as if I was him and at the time I don't know if I was this other relative or if I was me, when I was not him that is. The last scene when I was in bed sleeping - that was me then - but him watching me before I woke up.

If anyone could know what this is about please let me know?
Old 01-05-2022, 09:15 AM
Master

Intuitively, lips might represent communication and possibly intimacy ? Empathic awareness as well is revealed.

Being blindfolded it potentially could mean when your not using your eyes you can deepen in feeling both towards yourself and others empathically. Sometimes our seeing disrupts feeling mode or empathy towards others and towards ourselves.

Sometimes too we get confused about what’s mine and what’s another’s.

The relative could represent your ‘deeper connection’ in you. Seeing things differently with regards to communication issues just be opening in feeling can allow for a different perspective.

Sometimes we can’t see things through our normal perceptions, so seeing through feeling mode opens up more than you might perceive just using your eyes.

When you start to not know whether it’s you or the other in a dream, you are becoming aware all dream characters are connected as you and to you in some form to show you yourself first then you can seperate others out and know what’s there stuff. Especially when it comes to communication issues and not taking on others.
Hence
Seeing him and you separately and more clearly.
Old 01-05-2022, 11:56 AM
asearcher

Thank you very much JustBe:) Interesting what you wrote.

I have in the past felt as if this relative been visiting me few times from the after life. I have an old photo (well several but particular one) where this relative is quite young and the lips just the same as mine. This relative was very much I learned part of spiritualism.

I have thought about if it is possible the relative would be blindfolded for a reason because of this?

But I don't know who the man is. It did not feel as the one I would assume she was connected to in life. She was married and I knew that guy. It wasn't him.

I know my luv said that when he first saw me he thought I had "beautiful lips and eyes". When I think of my lips I can't help, but think of a funny uncle who would do a funny face with his lips. But in the dream the way the man viewed my relative or my lips it had a sensual feeling to it. I would never have thought.
Old 02-05-2022, 01:05 AM
Master

Asearcher your dreamer is created through symbolism and connections unique to you, even when you don’t know.
Old 03-05-2022, 07:24 PM
asearcher

Thank you Just be, this is just awesome :)
Old 04-05-2022, 04:50 PM
Experiencer
Ahhh asearcher - You always make me smile. This time I actually laughed out loud.

As JustBe said, in truth you're all the people in your dreams. They represent things to you - for you. And you can easily "become them" in the dream if their perspective serves you in some way. You can even watch it all in third person as "a fly on the wall" if you want to. What you're up to with your lips I've no idea, but I'm sure you know. You're just pretending not to.

Keep being you asearcher - it's really lovely.
Old 05-05-2022, 04:27 AM
asearcher

Thank you, Justin Passing, I'm happy my quirkiness can make you smile or laugh