Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 28-04-2022, 12:38 PM
backhere

Anyone had the same experience? What do you think of it?

i’m feeling this intense attraction towards someone. it’s very recent (not even 2 months yet since first noticing him). but i feel this is a significant connection. i feel physical pain when thinking about him and tenderness towards him. i wasn’t supposed to go where i first saw him in person, i already had a crush on someone else totally different from him. he represents a part of my life i had just left behind. now i feel this pull. this must mean something. can you confirm he’s my twin flame or part of my soul group or something like that? interesting things have been happening. i never dreamed about this new person, but i used to have dreams in the past about someone else i believed was my twin flame. now i’m reading them and it looks like i was dreaming about this new person this whole time. things he does and says in real life are things i dreamed about. and it’s all very specific and personal to us. but since i didn’t know him yet back then, i feel like he appeared disguised as the other person. it’s like the dreams are coming true and he’s continuing them. it’s all
connected. did i predict everything? what this could possibly mean? are we supposed to help each other on our journeys? the universe already drew my attention to him, but what am i supposed to do now?

ps. if you give readings regarding this topic you can send me a private message. thank you.
Old 28-04-2022, 01:36 PM
backhere

ps. this all happened when i had moved on from these labels, astrology, tarot, etc. i was focused on new interests, had new hobbies and was feeling happy with them. they gave me a new purpose. this new thing that’s happening looks like a test, but the coincidences are too specific to be ignored. i didn’t see the person i dreamed about doing those things in real life, but in less than 2 months this new person is doing everything that i dreamed, it’s uncanny to say the least. it’s not like i’m looking for some kind of meaning, it just happens. when i see him doing something in real life i immediately remember a dream. we have parallels in our lives and i found out we shared the same vision. it’s crazy. do i have psychic powers? am i being guided by some higher power? it’s not like i will be acting on impulse upon my intuition and gut feelings (for various reasons), but i’m just so curious about this strange phenomena.
Old 28-04-2022, 01:46 PM
Administrator
Hi you have not got enough posts yet to ask for a reading you need 25

Namaste
Old 28-04-2022, 10:45 PM
Experiencer
backhere - I've experienced attractions similar to what you described. I too wondered what they are about - what they're trying to tell us. Sadly, I never did find out. But pursuing them I did find a pattern. They seem to always bring pain. And the pain seems to track with the intensity of the pull. So I'd advise you to proceed with caution. Sadly, the only way I found to make them stop was to pursue them. That worked. But gee golly wow - one time I got hurt very badly.
Old 29-04-2022, 02:25 PM
backhere

It seems like I’m under some kind of spell. I feel like a rat in a laboratory, a part of an experiment.
Old 29-04-2022, 08:49 PM
Master
If you need more points go on the welcome fallen and say hi to new members here and it should get points and maybe get a reading almost of Anna mediums on here with might
I know I keep my dream to these days I could ring channel these days I keep a dream journal these days today on here I will but so embarrassing which I will post on here and make sense I will put it on here I've had a lot of experience and dreams over the years paper will tell you honey about me one time I never used to type by Mike but I don't know which is more available and it was in 1915
But now I've typed by Mike I do understand understand things now but keep a dream journal before you go to bed keep a dream inside you or a piece of paper and write your dreams down it makes sense I've learnt this as a medium I have it my shirt
Or if you ever did the phone because your dreams before you go to bed and sleep you'll hate and funny sounds but it makes sense it will
I don't know if this helps or not if it does I'm grateful I help you because I love doing good data people I do
But keep a piece of paper before you go to bed I've got a different phone and speak to the phone when you wake up then right and down on here it'll make sense nothing to make sense but it does believe me I know because I've done a lot that's 4 years good at church as taught me how to be a better median and training to be a better medium but I will be soon

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 29-04-2022, 09:38 PM
backhere

dream_jo: yeah, i’ll definitely write the dreams down with this new person (if that happens). maybe i’ll even post them here. i wrote every single dream i had with the previous person. maybe it was my intuition saying that it would be important. when i was re-reading them these days i felt a little embarrassed, but i’m so thankful now for writing everything (even silly things) because it’s like they’re all making sense now.
Old 30-04-2022, 10:26 AM
asearcher

I have heard of it before and me too experiencing it that I dream of people before meeting them. Does not have to be romantic at all.

Is it you think your pattern to always be in love with someone? The brain has it's routines, thought forms, and it can be a good feeling that it can get depended upon seeing that you at first was in love with someone else and now someone else is taking over from where the other one left behind? It is not uncommon I think.

It is easier said than done but try to love that person without giving up your power, don't let that person be what will make you happy or not.

I think we all need to be vulnerable when it comes to love as well so I'm not saying toughen yourself up, but saying love someone but also love yourself in all this.

It is also not unusual that we have one particular type that is our type romantically or perhaps two of such types. I know one girlfriend and all of her exes and her present one look so alike. sometimes we are the same and therefor compatible and sometimes we fit each other like 2 pieces of a puzzle but are not the same piece and it might too if not fortunate be that one piece is suffering much more over this compatibility than the other. We also tend to go where home is, even if that home was not the best quality home regarding safety and what not.

My own love life has been and I bet still is what it is, and perhaps I am in no position to give love advice, LOL, but for what it is worth - here it is (above).

It's great you're in love and I hope all goes well, it can be heaven and hell all at once :)
Old 30-04-2022, 01:58 PM
backhere

asearcher: yeah, i understand. these feelings are like a drug. now that i re-read what i wrote, i realized i was not very clear. i fell hard for this new person while still having a crush on another person. but this crush is not so intense and there aren’t any “supernatural” occurrences. but it opened up a new path. before this crush, there was someone else (the person i had lots of dreams about). it was very intense and “supernatural” like this new one. now i know the difference between a “normal” crush and an intense connection that brings supernatural occurrences.
Old 03-05-2022, 07:29 PM
asearcher

yes, that could be past life related naturally too, and we don't look that different from one life to another and some of our soulmates are stronger connected to us than other soulmates :)