Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 13-11-2013, 11:54 PM
Master
Crystal--

What you say jives with what a lot of people experience.

I have to look up HAARP, but do you think your etheric body really was burned, or was this something your physical-related consciousness would expect and therefore it was? But I understand you physically felt these things after you woke up.

It would make sense to me that each higher-vibrational body can be "smaller". If you think that the vibrations (amplitude of the waves) are actually smaller with more peaks and valleys, then it would be more concentrated energy/consciousness.

It also makes sense to me that as you go really high, "what there is to experience seemed out of vibrational range to sense telepathically or empathically or energetically." These dimensions are beyond senses--no sight, sound, feel, touch. And as you point out, even telepathic understanding.

But I do feel you gained something from that experience, although you may never be aware of it with your physical consciousness. Somewhere it was comprehended.

Pretty awesome, when you think about it!

Lora
Old 14-11-2013, 10:38 AM
Master
I think the idea of that lora is very interesting and as I don't have decent time now to comment, I will return later to :) Great points its got me thinking, im very uncertain about my feelings on dimensions and planes, purely because I don't have any info! Mainly because I guess ive never asked! But also navigating was never my strong point!
Wow crystal you have some amazing experiences! But then I had kinda guessed that from our little wanders ;)
Back later :)
Big thanks ladies lots to think over :)
Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 14-11-2013, 08:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
Crystal--

What you say jives with what a lot of people experience.

I have to look up HAARP, but do you think your etheric body really was burned, or was this something your physical-related consciousness would expect and therefore it was? But I understand you physically felt these things after you woke up.
I would tend to say it actually got burned, the reason I say that is I've made many many trips "off-planet" both via mental projection and via etheric body, and landed on other planets and seen earth from various points of view and this was the first time I experienced 'etheric body burning' like radiation burning. Initially I thought that the low earth platform I landed on was leaking massive radiation, like perhaps the StarWars program Reagan wanted to do actually got installed and I was by a leaking nuclear warhead or something. That's not ruled out actually.
However several days later when playing psychic exercises/games with some people I was teaching pychometri to something similar happened when I selected a little vial of water from the pile of objects. I got severely sick very quickly and felt terribly poisoned and burned from the inside out. I couldn't continue to read the object it was so bad and was holding back vomiting. Turns out the vial was Heavy Water, made in a plant in Norway during WW2 in which the Germans stole a lot of heavy water from to make an attempt at making nuclear bombs. Imagine how different the world would be if the Germans had accomplished that! *shudder*
So I took the experience as Spirit showing me that indeed the two forms of poisoning were the same, and since the Heavy Water was easily identified I couldn't mistake the radiation aspect of the poisoning.

Quote:
It would make sense to me that each higher-vibrational body can be "smaller". If you think that the vibrations (amplitude of the waves) are actually smaller with more peaks and valleys, then it would be more concentrated energy/consciousness.
Yes, it makes sense to me also, and that higher vibrating body can access higher realms which are vibrating at a similar frequency.

Quote:
It also makes sense to me that as you go really high, "what there is to experience seemed out of vibrational range to sense telepathically or empathically or energetically." These dimensions are beyond senses--no sight, sound, feel, touch. And as you point out, even telepathic understanding.

But I do feel you gained something from that experience, although you may never be aware of it with your physical consciousness. Somewhere it was comprehended.

Pretty awesome, when you think about it!

Lora
Yes, on some higher level there is a sense I understand all this, it is just the 'thinking mind' that has a hard time taking it in, thinking mind can't grasp things it can't use the five senses to explore. Poor thinking mind, it's like a eager but shackled Runner. It so wants to go the distance but doesn't have the right tools to leave the Starting Line.
Old 14-11-2013, 08:37 PM
catlady

wow wow wow, now i have never heard of that term before" false awakenings". but it happens to me quite often. once i realise its happening i find it very hard to actually wake up for real.i know i think "i must open my eyes, really i must right now" but cant do it.any hints on how to make it easier to wake up for real?
Old 15-11-2013, 11:41 AM
Master
It would just seem like dimensions of too high a vibrational range, compared with whatever entity you want--would be overwhelmed (and perhaps weakened by) that strong energy. Likewise, some entity with a higher vibrational range than a dimension would feel a constant drain of energy (as you described). It's like high and low pressure equalizing.
This makes sense to me, we had a brief chat round this before when i explained bout meeting with my mum and how it took energy for her to get down to a level i couldnt handle going upto! Hence why i felt guilty asking, so yeh this resonates with me on many levels, despite the fact i dont understand the levels things yet!

Then, I'm not sure if I understood the point you made about 100% would go to the highest dimension it was capable of. (Is that what you said?). And that only 2% of the total consciousness we have is used for the physical.

These are just ideas ive been pondering so not my belief, any of it infact just wondering as i go along! But with this i guess it came from, well like the idea of our brain and how much capacity is avaliable to us, how we can get more if we push the boundarys of it, so in a way its similiar the both ideas of whats being said here, just the opposite way around! ..And then there is this idea of the etheric bodies and how much energy/consciousness each of them has available to them. To some extent, if we consciously ask it, maybe we can increase the energy in each of these bodies. .. yeh fits in nicely with that idea also.

In terms of that being the same principle to Etheric bodies, and inline with FA, it makes sense, its about the frequency, is this kinda what your friend meant? I wonder then if the frequency we use at the ermm astral sense, remains and is updated by the next higher frequency, or with this idea would it be seperate it ins own right and space, not needed as such?

The skin idea is fascinating to, ive never really heard anything on how its thought they are seperated, its a bit like our internal organs and our body of skin, bit like pores to then were although it appears to be a coverage things seep in and out constantly... hmmm very interesting...
Another load of food for thought :)

Hey Crystal... There is another form too which I experienced on only one occasion and think of as the Spirit Body, it's able to go up extremely high in the dimensions, I counted 20+, (bands of amber delineate dimensions) however they are so light drenched there is nothing to see as one goes higher and what there is to experience seemed out of vibrational range to sense telepathically or empathically or even energetically.

This resonates alot with me, i couldnt handle an energy which sounds very similiar, I also described it as being a million things in one moment, all at once, no telepathy, no need for anything it was like reading a 1000000000000000000000 million page book in under a second, and i got everything within that second, it was so strange, so overwhelming but soooooooooo beautiful. Beyond words is a saying that has more meaning to me now hehehe! So are you saying that you feel FA and these bodys or energy moments whatever were going to call them are indeed in relation to which or how many bodys we have travelled through to get there? wherever there is!? Ty for sharing :)

Hi Catlady thanks for joing the thread, its a strange thing isnt it, Its not something i get everytime i travel, but it definately is something which seems to relate to where ive been! Feel free to share your experiences with it, as for tips on how to stop it, Im afraid i have none, by the point im at FA im usually ending the projection so its almost as natural in a weird way as me just waking up normally, just there seems to be a few placement intergrations going on, the experience is generally always related to a heavy duty highly charged travel session to, and 2 out of 3 times, its sponteanous. So i guess rather than find a way to stop it, im just trying to find out what it is !
Thanks all for wonderful replys i appreciate it very very much!
Loopy :)

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 15-11-2013, 03:05 PM
Master
Quote:
So are you saying that you feel FA and these bodys or energy moments whatever were going to call them are indeed in relation to which or how many bodys we have travelled through to get there? wherever there is!? Ty for sharing :)

Something like that loopylucid, like you tho I'm far from figuring this out, and for that matter which body I'll be traveling in. There does seem to be some connection points - the higher realms one wants to access the more energy is needed for launching. For me at least what started as a mental projection can turn into an etheric projection mid stream if the new place needs that vibrational match for entry, so on some level we must be taking most of our bodies with us, and just switch which one is being the vehicle of transportation for consciousness. (The physical body of course is for traveling only in the 3D.) If there's not enough energy on-board to 'fuel the rocket' we can't change body vehicles to get to higher levels it seems.
Mental Projection and Astral projection don't see to require much fuel and both lead only to dimension layers closest to the 3D.
Where etheric body and what I call Spirit body require a lot of energy and go into much higher vibrational ranges.
Or like in the case of the low earth platform I did in the etheric body I was able to see a type of energy around earth that was a different vibrational range than the auric field I commonly see around the planet. Different bodies lead to different planes or abilities to see things in a lower plane but at a higher frequency.
Hope that makes sense?
And this is total guesswork of course, it's so hard to really understand what we are seeing and why with our very limited human mind.
Old 15-11-2013, 03:09 PM
Master
Loopy--

I think we're all heading the same way. I kinda convinced myself as I talked it through that the energetic bodies have the same function as the membrane around different dimensions--it seals different energy/consciousness levels from other energy levels.

So, within our physical body, each of these etheric bodies has a "natural" vibrational level, which is separated from the other etheric bodies which have different vibrational levels.

In terms of FAs, we may use each of the bodies to get to the dimensions that are "natural" for that body. If we "intend" to go higher, the next body is capable of taking us to it's natural dimensions--so we are stepping up our levels (going up) or stepping them down (coming back to body).

Maybe the FAs that you experiece are these etheric body-switchings. And, yes, if you had three available to you, you would "downshift" two times before you were back to the basic one (whatever anyone wants to call it).

FYI--These "membranes" fit in with my String Theory thing. According to it, each of these "branes" are bread-shaped containers of like vibrational energy. Some of these dimensions can exist in virtually the same space as Earth, but we don't perceive them because of their great energy. It explains how spirit/consciousness can be "right here" in our perception--when we allow our energies to raise.

I've always seen these branes like a balloon. As you twist and twist a balloon, it makes pockets of higher and higher energy. Sometimes the pockets go within the balloon.

And what makes the energy greater inside a brane (dimension)? Us--the strings of energy that supposedly "percolate up" from some common creative area.

Imagine the strings attached at both ends to the inside of the balloon. As we learn/grow/experience, we twist those energy strings, intersecting with all other strings of energy (other consciousnesses), twisting the string, making it higher energy. The twisting of each individual string of energy--pulls in on the balloon. Each time we encounter another string of energy (consciousness) in our life (lives), they are woven into our fabric--always and forever searchable to us. So we have a record of each consciousness we have ever interacted with. That field of energy that is called Dark Matter--is just all of the rest of the consciousnesses that exist --but we can't see. It is supposedly the missing 95% of energy that we can't find.

Each interaction with other "strings" of consciousness either increases or decreases our energy (emotions?). But all who are within our "balloon" are raised as each of us raises our string energy. And that is done just by interaction with others. This makes sense to me too.

I feel that most are strings attached at both ends to the dimension in which they were "created". Those are what science calls "closed strings". I think there are also "open strings"--which must be ??creator strings?? --those not with incarations?

And when we interact with those of other "home dimensions" we weave them into the balloon (and each of us affects the other).

Anyway, I can see this in these terms, although most people don't. They're all just ways of understanding things which we may not be equipped to understand. But it doesn't mean we can't try--and can't keep updating our understandings.

A long way from FAs--but is it really?

Lora
Old 15-11-2013, 04:40 PM
Master
In the middle of getting back on this one :)
Just need some food first! and maybe a quick butchers at the string theory hehehe!

~Shane Koyczan~
Old 15-11-2013, 07:39 PM
Master
Awww crystal you know me well enough to know im getting even more questions haha! So when we talk about taking all our bodies with us and switching as needed, the energy there when we dont manage it or even when we do, whats building that energy up? To start with for example? Is there a physical aspect to it also, as in our health etc? Only reason this ideas popping up is because ive noticed personally, when im poorly, im always trying to stay within my body! But its spontaneous it seems, bit like when i first started obe and had no idea what was happening to me and id try n fight to keep here, it takes me back there! So i wonder why my body in a poor state of health has more interest out there than in a good one, but more than that, it does seem to produce FA in those circumstances more often that way...its peculiar now i come to think of it!! But yeh i wonder what this energy that builds is to help maintain us out there, from a spontaneous travellers point of view? any thoughts :)
Lower planes and higher frequency seeing, so a bit like awareness rather than just the ermmm.. obvious? lol cant think how to explain that better sorry :)

Hey Lora :)
I think we're all heading the same way. I kinda convinced myself as I talked it through that the energetic bodies have the same function as the membrane around different dimensions--it seals different energy/consciousness levels from other energy levels. ..
just some thoughts :) reminds me the skin being a coverage but still pores seep in and out information, as a skin it seems when i think of this question, that that the pores allow us to see differrent dimensions, slip thru tiny holes for a glimpse, maybe that we have to experience all the pores in there different distributions, to realise as a whole, as one what it makes, eventually and then release thru that skin :)

I like the fact this idea of different bodies pushes on my thoughts recently about oneness, its like im searching to find there unity.

I like the analogy of the string theory, it makes think to about the whole one as many , how it combines, so many analogys can fit, so many different words to say it, like you say, all heading the same place, different paths, same footprints, I wonder to why im needing to? Its the whole enjoy the journey not the destination thing, what happens if we find this out per say? If we make sense of it and stand still here on earth? ...
I still dont know what i feel about the dimensions and bodys, i think im more set on the idea of the energy being relayed in varying amounts, causes shifts that create this FA on return, bit like sleep paralysis, your aware of something that usually your not, a state thats inbetween but i still wonder is it me making this idea up, to make sense of something that naturally transcends, so i can understand it. When infact its all just one thing, and the only one making the journey is me, the only one creating any paths is me, its just there, but we can skit around the edges we can walk left to right numerous times, float up and down, like a smoke ring :)

Still dont know much, still happy with it :) lol
Loving these chats tho thankyou ladies :)

~Shane Koyczan~
Old 15-11-2013, 08:11 PM
Master
Loopy--

You ask good questions about where the consciousness in each "etheric body" might come from.

I do have some idea about why it might be easier to project when you are "feeling poorly". Others have noted this. The explanation I've heard is that when we are ill, our "electrical connection" to the astral body is less/weakened, making it easier.

As I think I said before, I know that when I was the most ill, I was much more able to connect and begin to project.

I think people vary in their basic connectedness to their physical bodies.

IDK where the energy/consciousness comes from or is stored or is moved into etheric bodies. I think you're right that it's both influenced by our physical and emotional states and our basic energetic levels. Much to know.

I don't really think often about how my "explanations" of things might make me lazy or stuck in physical. To me, questioning is our basic nature and we couldn't get it to stop if we wanted. Just because I decide, for a time, that some theory or another makes sense, it doesn't have to close me off to other ideas. I think that only happens when there is something person attached to the idea and we feel defensive when it is questioned. That can happen too--but it's all toward the same end: Making us question more. I don't mind it meself!

Lora

P.S. Oh and yes, these "membranes" that sort of contain dimensional energy and maybe our etheric bodies--is permeable too, to some extend. So, if many dimensions are contained within the physical one we're in (and they are smaller and smaller with higher energy), then there is still some cross-communication going on between those, as you said just like organs communicate with the larger body.

What IF the etheric bodies in each of us are actually contained in different dimensions, and those are the "membranes" that form the different etheric body boundaries. I think that works for my orbs too, except i'm not distinguishing between different orbs. Again, not enough experience to tie that to the type of experience I'm having.