Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 28-07-2011, 01:00 AM
cheeky_monkey

When i was a little girl I was playing in my room and i thought one of my dad's friend's was visiting and came to speak to me. He asked me what i was playing and i told him (can't remember now, probably barbies), then his eyes turned blind as he blinked and i got scared. He held up his hands as if to say i'm no threat, don't worry and told me he was leaving. I followed him into the living room where my dad was looking for a lost item and he just walked out the house without my dad even acknowledging him. I told my dad who or what i had seen and he hit me (poor dad, didn't know how to deal with it). The a few years later i was regularly playing barbies and had built up a collection of dolls which i used to play with and i started hearing people call my name. I used to ignore it. It stopped until i was 14 then i saw two UFO's on specific dates. After that, sporadically i would have an encounter with spirit or earthboud spirits (not sure actually). But I'm still not able to read for people or help spirit cross over. Maybe my drug use as a teen and in twenties hindered it.

Sometimes nature can be supernatural too. I meditated on a tree on my 19th birthday and heard someone whisper my name twice. Not sure what it means but it does scare me because i worry these experiences are trying to help me should anything happen to one of my family.

Be careful what you wish for, i still have trouble with that, i would rather my family were healthy and happy then compromise that for supernatural experiences.

Bestest wishes and love

cheeky
Old 12-04-2012, 03:53 AM
LaurenAus

bump cuz this is a great thread
Old 12-04-2012, 08:10 AM
Henri77

It is, but the original posters haven't added anything in 5-6 months.
Perhaps it might be better to start a new thread-dialogue, rather than continue this one.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:00 PM
LaurenAus

hmm okay i guess things must work differently on every forum. On other forums it's encouraged to bump threads instead of start new ones on the same topic. Sorry if I offended anyone??
Old 12-04-2012, 12:30 PM
Master
I don't really remember using my abilities. I had contact with my birth guide and I have always, always been fascinated with the occult, spirits, and past lives. But, growing up when I did, I had to bury these things like a good little girl. I was told to quit making things up, what an extraordinary imagination I had, etc,. etc. They resurfaced during my teen years, and then life pushed "em back under cover again.

It has been since October of 2010 that I have been reawakened, reacquainted. My youngest son has abilities too, and I was researching an experience he had. We had had someone trying to get our attention. I started meditation and after about a month of trying, I made contact with my birth guide first and then the spirits in my home.