Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-12-2014, 07:11 PM
Ascender
wuthering heights
Old 24-12-2014, 04:40 AM
Newbie ;)

i love movies
Old 24-12-2014, 05:18 AM
Master
Jade warrior in full

http://www.veoh.com/m/watch.php?v=v1...1=Jade+Warrior
Old 24-12-2014, 05:21 AM
Knower

Dear John, interstellar..

I've personally found that when twin flame energies are high, every movie I see has some element of tf synchronicities in it. Like yesterday I was watching 'Lucy' which isn't so much a tf movie but the birthday of the main character was the same as my twins. Little things like that.

It used to upset me cuz I don't like these constant reminders but I've reached a point where these little things are comforting and reassuring me of our connection. :)
Old 24-12-2014, 10:31 PM
LiveInTheNow

Dumb and dumber.
Cause frankly that's what this craziness makes of us sometimes. (-:
Old 24-12-2014, 11:36 PM
Spring1988

These are really good!

The Fault In Our Stars (This one really hit me)
Interstellar (this one reminds me of the bond my first daughter and I share)
Cloud Atlas (this one is really deep)

Fringe (TV Show) (if any tv show of all time ever truly captured the twinflame/soulmate concept, it was this one. The bond Olivia and Peter shared was truly beautiful)
Old 25-12-2014, 01:46 AM
Deactivated Account

all great examples Sp88-and I like how they are about these strong and lasting bonds, soul mate connections being beyond what we previously thought, without ever mentioning twin flames or anything twin. I think that is really fitting for this time period as we are like a practice run with a lot of "proxies" but at the same time we are as real of "twin souls" as anyone.

Cloud Atlas is so amazing. I didn't think they were about twins, but the soul mate connections are obviously a big part of its soft disclosure.

ANd I gotta tout this one again - Once. Anyone seen it?
Again they don't mention twins but the songs have such deep feeling in them (seems typical for musicals), and the way it is done and acted was so natural.

As you may or may not know the man and woman in the movie are not a couple, they are both rebounding from break-ups and they may or may not go back to their ex-es. But in their in-between time they bring out the music in each other.

I don't want to spoil it but the meaning of the title is a bit of a surprise and not so obvious. Did anyone get it?
Old 25-12-2014, 02:12 AM
Experiencer
I watched one yesterday called 'Ladyhawke'. There was so much in that movie that related to my experience. It's about two people who love each other but were cursed and the man became a wolf every night and the woman became a hawk during the day and the only time they had was at the cross over between day and night, and night and day.

It included the man envying those who could spend time with his love during the day and he would pass messages to her via other people but he rode during the day carrying the ladyhawke on his arm, never separated and always watching over each other but yet never quite together as they wanted.
Old 25-12-2014, 08:11 AM
Violet7

"I Origins" movie from 2014. Very Twin Flame :) with 11:11 and all perks ^^
Old 25-12-2014, 10:45 AM
Deborah

The Butchers Wife
Chocolat with Johnny Depp at his hottest!