Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-05-2017, 05:57 AM
FrankieJG

Connection with my future daughter

I posted about this in the dream forum as well.But this is related to a soul connection so I wish to get more opinions regarding this.

Okay so this is the 3rd time I am seeing a kid in a dream.Since recently I have started to feel a little connected with my future daughter.I always wished of having sons but when my friend showed me a picture of her cousin I started liking her.I posted about this even before. She became like the symbol of my future daughter.And since then I feel like I am slowly establishing an emotional connection with her.In yesterday's dream I was with my daughter, and I was a single teen mom.(I am 22 this year ) I was thinking how fast time goes, years ago my mum protected me and now it's me who is taking care of my daughter.I felt the connection between me and her.Is it possible to establish spiritual connections with whom we will meet in future via dreams? Well even when I am not dreaming I feel the connection.I think about her quite often.
Old 30-05-2017, 10:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieJG
I was thinking how fast time goes, years ago my mum protected me and now it's me who is taking care of my daughter.
The two aren't comparable. One is spending 20 long years of one's life feeding, clothing, teaching and caring for another human being. The other is lying in bed over the course of several nights and having imaginative thoughts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieJG
Is it possible to establish spiritual connections with whom we will meet in future via dreams?
Quite probably. The question is why? I noticed you posted that you can't afford your college tuition. Is it really time then to try and manifest a child into your reality? Be careful what you wish for, be careful with this wish to be a mother, especially when you're unprepared to deal with the reality of it. I would strongly suggest you re-direct your thought-world, and focus on yourself. Focus on your life and that which is real. Don't get lost in spiritual illusions. That happens a lot to people, it's a danger of spirit seeking. Forget about "establishing spiritual connections," and simply let life take care of itself over time, that's my advice.

Also about dreams: Dreams are about you. If you are dreaming about a child that requires caring for, that's your subconscious identifying the need to take conscious care of yourself, your eternal child-self in this case. Dreaming about a lion devouring you for example does not mean a real lion is going to appear on the street and assault you. It means a strong and powerful aspect of yourself is affecting your life in a very forceful way. And it's up to you then to look at your life, to look within, for the purpose of identifying what you are being asked to observe and/or address in yourself and your life.

Last edited by Baile : 30-05-2017 at 01:23 PM.
Old 30-05-2017, 03:32 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi Frankie,

I have heard and read of many stories on women connecting with babies through meditation, dream or Kundalini peroids. They call them Spirit Babies, and there are plenty of books that support that topic.

I had a dream of my son right before I officially found out I was pregnant. On the day he was born he even looked identical to how he appeared in dream. Do you journal? I think journaling and writing your dreams/Experiences can be very productive/instrumental in the journey. Helps also to look at your deep subconscious emotions.

That saying, being a parent is one of the most toughest & challenging jobs in the world. I say enjoy life to the fullest and think about kids later ( much much later, hehe)

Last edited by Clover : 30-05-2017 at 06:17 PM.