Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-05-2017, 11:30 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ”Inika”
is there possibly a force driven from some place, some where. be in us or 'out there' that doesn't want true love to blossom?
I used to be really into doing work on self-sabotaging behaviors, more from a psychological point of view. I eventually decided that self-defeating actions come from unconscious agendas. Sometimes we think we want something, but we actually don’t want it. Or perhaps we’re scared of it. If you want true love to blossom, but at the same time are very afraid of it, then it probably won’t blossom. Often, our self-defeating behaviors protect us from some kind of pain, or protected us in the past.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ”ssdm1”
Hello and welcome Surf Rider! I hate to say it, but it took over 20 years for my twin to come back in my life, but he is back now.

If she is ok being friends, go with it and be happy with the contact that you do have. Work on yourself, your degree, your career, and she will do the same. If you are meant to come back together it will happen but it could take a very long time.

He and I even today are just very close friends. I can see that we each had to go through what we did in order to come back together today. Currently we do charity work together, and this could be our twin flame "mission."
So were you ever romantically involved with him? Did you want to be? How did he come back?
Old 28-05-2017, 11:59 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surf Rider
I used to be really into doing work on self-sabotaging behaviors, more from a psychological point of view. I eventually decided that self-defeating actions come from unconscious agendas. Sometimes we think we want something, but we actually don’t want it. Or perhaps we’re scared of it. If you want true love to blossom, but at the same time are very afraid of it, then it probably won’t blossom. Often, our self-defeating behaviors protect us from some kind of pain, or protected us in the past.

So were you ever romantically involved with him? Did you want to be? How did he come back?

Yes we were romantically involved in our late teens/early 20s.

Yes I would like to be romantically involved again, and he does know it. As the saying goes "it's complicated" due to health issues, careers, divorce, kids, etc.

He found me on social media after 20+ years of no contact. The connection was immediately very strong and I felt like someone turned me upside down, shook me out and set me upright again not knowing which way to turn. I never expected to see him again. I did dream of him throughout the years and this was the only recurring dream I've ever had.