Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-05-2017, 04:29 AM
Knower

Does your twin flame know you are twin flames?

I'm curious how this is with other twin flames, especially those who are not together romantically. I recently went through a rough patch feeling rejected by my twin flame, but after taking a few days apart we have started readjusting our relationship to a friendship. We still love each other, but not in a romantic way. Even during the rough times and when he was realizing he wasn't in love with me and wanted to date other people, he still said he knew we were twin flames. I'm just curious if those not dating/married both know, or if only one does and the other denies it or never knew?

Just fascinating to learn about other twin flames.
Old 22-05-2017, 05:11 AM
Master
A very good question.

Should be fascinating to see the replies on this.
Old 22-05-2017, 07:58 AM
Knower

From the moment we connected we both knew something. Something strong, something powerful, something desirable, something foreign, but something known.
Yet, filled with the after-thought very normal feelings of ‘what the heck is this feeling, feelings, sensations’ omg I've just gone mad or insane and lost all my marbles with it!
It was powerful beyond belief for him and me, and I’d never felt anything in my life quite like this, until him.
Sparks did fly. Feelings were thrown and tossed into turmoil. Emotions joined the rollercoaster joyride. Love connected, and knew right away and without pause. It was strong every day and every moment, and still as strong and secure as ever.
I believe our bond is unbreakable and unshakeable, unless one of us decides it’s not for us. Which I highly doubt will happen, but life is life and it could happen. Ya never know what’s going to happen, until it happens. And twin flame or not, feelings do change and people do take new and different paths for whatever reason.
But, it was literally, and in some ways still unbelievable, unfathomable and something friends and family just cannot understand.
I am 100% convinced we both ‘knew’ from the first point of contact. Of which was via message, over long distance countries apart, and to top it all off...completely blind.
In other words, I didn’t know what he looked like ‘for months and months’.
Sometimes love really does fly blind!
It was a definite case of; two soul’s falling in-love automatically.

And just to end – we are not together at this point in time physically nor have we been yet, because my twin is a perfectionist and a few arrangements for us meeting haven’t gone to his plan. One day we’ll get it though, I’m sure.
So we kinda are together but not together ...but to us we are always together no matter what because we do have a very strong connection with each other.
I think the connection strength and intensity even surprises us sometimes, still.
Old 22-05-2017, 09:17 AM
Master
My story is almost the same as Paige's (!! isn't that peculiar?!) with the exception that we are romantically involved.
We 'met' online and there was an instant something. A click. We kept exchanging messages (not chat) on the dating site, both eagerly waiting for the other's reply. At first he told me he was interested but wasn't going to pursue because we're 2 hours apart, but barely 3 messages later he said he wanted to see me and asked if I wanted that too. Heck yes!!
We met shortly after. The second I laid eyes on him I felt something familiar, he looked familiar but I couldn't work out what it was. We cuddled, he felt a very strong energy between our bodies when we did. All we did that first date was touch and kiss and touch and kiss. It wasn't lust, although the sexual attraction sure was there, very strongly even. But it was so much more, as if we had been starving for one another and hadn't even known it. As if we had to absorb the other's energy to be really complete, even though we were already complete on our own. That extra 'thing' of completion, being home, that you get from your TF.
Barely 2 hours in the date we were standing outdoors in my garden, he held me, my back against him, and we stood there like forever. I was home, right where I belonged, with him, in his arms.
Somewhere during that day we both got 'relationship feelings', and very strong at that. I think even on that first date our bond was too strong to break anymore. I've never experienced anything like that, neither has he.
He knows, feels, senses that what we have is special, that there is something more than usual between us. When he looks me in the eye when I laugh, he has that feeling that he already knew my laughter from... somewhere (other life).
I addressed that with him a while back, to see if he was open to the suggestion of past lives, and he wasn't really. So I backed off. No use pushing something down someone's throat. So no, I haven't told him about the TF connection. But in a way I don't really have to. He knows there is something really strong and special about us. I think maybe he's just not totally ready to admit to it. I mean, that's quite something.
Admitting, saying, knowing that you are each other's other half is almost more than a wedding proposal, haha. If mentioning a past life is already too much, while it is logical. I mean, how can he have this sense of recognizing something about me when we've never met this life?
But I'm not going to talk to him about TFs anytime soon. Even though I am writing a book about TFs that I intent to publish. Not telling him that any time soon either, haha.
Old 22-05-2017, 10:22 AM
Guide

He and I ended our romantic relationship and switched it to friendship but he still acknowledged as as 'twins' -although, he did not date others, or I did not know about it. The breakup was his choice. At the time, I did not know what it was but he insisted he felt telepathy, a feeling of knowing each other from another life and a spiritual, 'beyond words, beyond superb' bond, while he called us 'twins' -he is more spiritual than I was at the time. He had just left from his first and only visit to come see me and I did not know that he was not planning to see me again for a while -or maybe, ever... who knows? He claimed distance as the reason for the breakup but insisted he wanted to keep the friendship -and honestly, at the time, I did not believe him... I thought he had just not felt the attraction and was sugarcoating it, expecting to fade away. But then, the 'twin' talk that had started before meeting and during our meeting, continued.

For a while, I was more angry and sad than I can explain, as I was coming to terms with this type of rejection. I had someone who talked to me like I was the center of his world, but he refused to be with me and I felt rejected as a woman -while distance is a valid excuse, he had, during his visit, discussed ways to work around it. It's been almost two years and I never really pushed for explanations... and I became happy with it and myself. I still wanted more, but I knew I'd be happy if I could not have it and trusted the plan.

A few months ago, in a weird conversation, it became clear that the romantic feelings are still there. I was shocked, but still did not push for explanations and pretended to move on, because it was clear that he was not ready to give more than that acknowledgment. Still, the revelation, the truth of which I already knew deep inside, did make me sad all over again because it just confirms that we are both deprived of something we want, and can have, for no apparent reason... but anyhow, that's the topic of another thread. Point is, yes, he did choose to be unattached romantically and he still acknowledged the bond.
Old 22-05-2017, 11:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisySunshine
I'm curious how this is with other twin flames, especially those who are not together romantically. I recently went through a rough patch feeling rejected by my twin flame, but after taking a few days apart we have started readjusting our relationship to a friendship. We still love each other, but not in a romantic way. Even during the rough times and when he was realizing he wasn't in love with me and wanted to date other people, he still said he knew we were twin flames. I'm just curious if those not dating/married both know, or if only one does and the other denies it or never knew?

Just fascinating to learn about other twin flames.

Hi DaisySunshine
I am with my TF and I did tell him that I think we are ...
He doesn't really like the whole tf thing, he thinks that it's been wrapped up in the trappings of the world that we live in and that it confuses as oppose to helps. He believes that things are just as they are and it is not for us to question why.

Another interesting idea here is that there are different types of tf energy, some are based in a non-platonic relationship. Whereas others are platonic. The love is there, however the physicality part it not. There is a reason for this as all tf's did not incarnate to be together romantically. I think that you'll know which one you are. A friend of mine was dating someone and this happened with them. There was love there, however deep down they knew they were just friends. With my other half and I being friends is overwhelming and we have tried it several times, however we keep returning back to needing more from one another, so for us the energy is not platonic.

I also think in truth that no one can really advise on tf as it's so personal to the pairing that any information that we impart may be wrong based on the blueprint of the two individuals. There are so many opinions with regard to the whole experience.
Old 22-05-2017, 01:13 PM
Ascender

I have never said twin flames to him, but I have told him my views on just about all the rest of it. I told him some of the spiritual stuff that has happened to me in my life and recently, I told him what I believe about our souls and how I believe soul's do not die, I told him about soul connections and what I believe those are, and I told him I had a spiritual awakening and that he had something to do with it. I also told him that I believe we met for a reason and his response was that everything happens for a reason. We seem to think a lot alike on this type of stuff, although he is very closed off in discussing his views on spiritual stuff in general. At this point, I think even if I told him I think we are tfs, he wouldn't really care (not in a bad way, but that he wouldn't think anything negative about that). Because all of that stuff that I told him, he seems to be ok with.

The posts above that talk about those in friendships are interesting to me... Mine also denied that he felt what he told me he felt and said he only wanted to be friends. But then, it became evident per our conversations, that those sexual and romantic feelings are still there (both sides). Yet he is unwilling to act on at this point. Right now, I'm giving him space and supporting him as a friend as best I can, as he goes through a most difficult time in his life. And I'm just trying to be understanding of it all and his situation.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"
Old 23-05-2017, 07:43 PM
Badcopyinc

I have a suspicion that I have finally met her but she believes she already with her TF. So at this point I decided to stop worrying whether or not she is. My guides did tell me my TF is already a part of my life. That being said I'm ok with taking what comes as it does.

Last edited by Badcopyinc : 23-05-2017 at 08:52 PM.
Old 23-05-2017, 08:33 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
I have a suspicion that I have finally met her but she believes she already with her TF. So at this point I decided to stop worrying whether or not she is. My guides did tell me she's already a part of my life. That being said I'm ok with taking what comes as it does.

To be honest this is one of the reasons why I have evolved away from the Twin Flame theory where one person thinks someone is their Twin Flame when that person sees someone else as theirs.

I also went through the whole Twin Flame experience after meeting my Spiritual Catalyst. Where we both even acknowledged that we were each other's Twin Flame.

Following our separation this called into question my whole belief system. If anything I am so grateful for this, as through my heartache I regard myself as so very fortunate for everything we shared together. Especially as I came to understand my true nature beyond any restrictions or inhibitions that belief systems create.

In light of this, I see how others complement me with me being complete for who I am. I also see my own conscious so perfectly and how everyone and everything is 'One' with the Universe. I will therefore always cherish her and our journey together, as she allowed me to find true self - to find my own truth.

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 23-05-2017, 08:51 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_Rider_1970
To be honest this is one of the reasons why I have evolved away from the Twin Flame theory where one person thinks someone is their Twin Flame when that person sees someone else as theirs.

I also went through the whole Twin Flame experience after meeting my Spiritual Catalyst. Where we both even acknowledged that we were each other's Twin Flame.

Following our separation this called into question my whole belief system. If anything I am so grateful for this, as through my heartache I regard myself as so very fortunate for everything we shared together. Especially as I came to understand my true nature beyond any restrictions or inhibitions that belief systems create.

In light of this, I see how others complement me with me being complete for who I am. I also see my own conscious so perfectly and how everyone and everything is 'One' with the Universe. I will therefore always cherish her and our journey together, as she allowed me to find true self - to find my own truth.

Very Well Said. I completely agree with the majority of what you said and that is the exact reason I'm not labeling her my TF and didn't mean to if i came off that way. But as far as someone who drives me to be better and look inside she is the most responsible. and the last part of what you said has been bouncing around in my head a lot lately. I'm often curious how i will ever be able to date anyone after what I've learned and know. I could easily wear a wedding band because finding myself in the way i have has led me to see as you said the oneness. how do you go about dating someone who doesn't realize that everything in their life is a direct result of themselves? And learning that teaching people how to get to that point is not the way to get them to see what really matters. they must do this on their own. leaving me with the question of how will i ever find someone compatible. but at the same time the world is full of miracles that i get to see every day. so like i originally said. I'm taking everything as it comes.

I'm not then, I'm right now!

Ps: i dont like subscribing to labels. They're only good for windex.