Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 29-09-2012, 10:19 PM
Mathew

Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

A more complete picture might be that some others point out the ambiguities of your choice of words and phrasing.. there are those that redefine the conventional meanings of words to suit their personal beliefs, and sometimes it is healthy to be made aware of the different perspectives that your words can generate.. the choice to interpret the well-intended attempts discuss these ambiguities as "offensive" would be your's.. and yes, i have seen some offensive posts aimed at you, but i am referring to the posts that are asking you for discussions that clarify your meanings..

Be well..

AC VERSION OF WHAT I WROTE
Yes I know I’m going on about myself & my disability again, it’s the ego coming out in me

Now the reason I have had certain experiences is that I didn’t have the ego to contend with.

ACTUAL VERSION
Yes I know I’m going on about myself & my disability again, it’s the ego coming out in me & of course psychologically egotistical people will say this!!

Now the reason I have had certain experiences is that I didn’t have the ego to contend with.

Now AC was making out by deliberately manipulating my written OP that I was being contradictory, this by far isn’t the only time he’s done this. It’s not just on he’s personal interpretation that I ‘m not happy with which seemed intentional but how he deliberately manipulated my OP to suite he’s own ego. I’m sorry but it’s awfully obvious to me!!

Love
Mathew
Old 29-09-2012, 10:36 PM
Neville

Some reflecting going off here... No one get's under your skin that much unless you allow it.

Bleach has an irritant sign on the side of the container, so you protect yourself, by putting on some Marigolds, creating a barrier between you and the irritant, MG has been coming here years, I'd be the first to say that he likes a little fun an mischief. He's never gotten under my skin though.

Maybe he's never made me his mission though, I'd probably adopt the course I have been advocating to you if he did, (The ignore function)..

If someone is really bothering you this much...either disregard them , or examine in yourself why you respond the way you do.

I know... I have a similar relationship with Xan, but we seem to bounce off one another, sharpen each other up a little. So I consider that healthy, You however appear to be developing something of a less healthy sparring style with MG, one that appears to be affecting you adversely...I would spare you that.
Old 29-09-2012, 11:14 PM
Mathew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
Some reflecting going off here... No one get's under your skin that much unless you allow it.

Bleach has an irritant sign on the side of the container, so you protect yourself, by putting on some Marigolds, creating a barrier between you and the irritant, MG has been coming here years, I'd be the first to say that he likes a little fun an mischief. He's never gotten under my skin though.

Maybe he's never made me his mission though, I'd probably adopt the course I have been advocating to you if he did, (The ignore function)..

If someone is really bothering you this much...either disregard them , or examine in yourself why you respond the way you do.

I know... I have a similar relationship with Xan, but we seem to bounce off one another, sharpen each other up a little. So I consider that healthy, You however appear to be developing something of a less healthy sparring style with MG, one that appears to be affecting you adversely...I would spare you that.

MG just picked on the wrong person who wasn't just going to sit there & take his deliberate rot & that's exactly what it is rot!!

I have personally been in situations & seen these types of people, & a lot worse, tread over & manipulate others who seem less informed or even disabled in some way. I've trained my disabled clients to stick up for themselves because of the abuse they were receiving from certain types of people; I’m going to practice what I preach.

I'm sorry but MG reminds me of these manipulative people who abused these disabled clients I've talked about, MG just picked the wrong person to manipulate as I took my work with these disabled people very seriously. Don't blame me for being irritated at such people; someone has to have the guts to stop these people from doing this. I'm not just standing up for myself but for everyone people like this infect.

I think the above shows you where I am coming from with my attitude towards MG as for the adverse effect on me, some need to sacrifice so others don't & that's the way I have always been. I have always backed away at the end with MG but not this time, he's over stepped his boundaries well & truly.

Probably I'm being over presumptuous with MG & I know I’m a little zealous at times but he does this sort of childish manipulating way too much!!!

Love
Mathew

PS I feel MG owes everybody on this site an apology but I can’t see that happening
Old 29-09-2012, 11:30 PM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
MG has been coming here years, I'd be the first to say that he likes a little fun an mischief.

~facepalm~ yeah 10/10 for speculating, 0/10 for actually asking me to check the validity of your speculation.

Quote:
Maybe he's never made me his mission though,
See above.
Quote:
But Neville, if Mathew ignores me, perhaps he will miss the opportunity to share his views about me to the public..
I mean he recently said he has now me on ignore, but he actually never did.

What's up with that? I can't ask Mathew because he doesn't like it when i ask him questions,
plus he's convinced i manipulate his words to suit an egotistical fighting nature he thinks i have.

Quote:
Perhaps Mathew enjoys sparring with me instead of conversing.
You could always ask him, though from experience, he seems to dislike certain types of questions.
Old 29-09-2012, 11:32 PM
Neville

Sorry were you talking to me MG

OK, I was being a bit facetious then, You grand manipulator you, are you not supposed to be apologizing to everyone on this forum ? Presumably for being you. OK still being facetious.

I need to go get a life and leave you two Love Birds to it.
Old 29-09-2012, 11:43 PM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew
I'm sorry but MG reminds me of these manipulative people who abused these disabled clients I've talked about
No need to apologise to me as i am not offended by your view of me.
It's your view and you are more than entitled to it.

Quote:
Probably I'm being over presumptuous with MG
Mathew overly presume...no, this cannot be.
Quote:
PS I feel MG owes everybody on this site an apology but I can’t see that happening
Yes you feel M-G needs to apologise for things you admit you overly presume he is doing.
How about first establishing M-G is doing these things.

~facepalm~
Old 29-09-2012, 11:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew

With respect count me out of that one Mathew ... MG doesnt owe me an apology ... from my perspective I don't find him abusive ... it took me a while to get used to the way he communicates, and he requires a lot of patience but I like the 'uniqueness' of the contribution he makes here ... it is never stock standard or riddled with spiritual-speak ... he will often ask for clarity which can also be helpful for the author, and other readers ...
Old 29-09-2012, 11:54 PM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Seriously, you can't tell i was talking to you?
Quote:
OK, I was being a bit facetious then
How's that working out for you?
Quote:
You grand manipulator you, are you not supposed to be apologizing to everyone on this forum ?
For what?
Quote:
Presumably for being you. OK still being facetious.
I really don't see any benefit of making fun of Mathew's genuine issues with me.
Or is humor your backing away mode?
Old 30-09-2012, 12:02 AM
Mathew

Quote:

OK, I was being a bit facetious then, You grand manipulator you, are you not supposed to be apologizing to everyone on this forum ? Presumably for being you. OK still being facetious.

I need to go get a life and leave you two Love Birds to it.

For starters Neville anyone who manipulates isn't being themselves especially their true selves, he should apologize for being obviously manipulative not for being himself.

So Neville you don't think MG has been manipulative?? If you think this you’re looking through rose coloured glasses!!....Am I that wrong here? OK I can handle that but I know MG can't handle being wrong as it's quite obvious as he just keeps on going on without recourse.

MG has done wrong why are people sticking up for him doing wrong, the rest of the worlds like that but I didn’t expect to see it so much on a spiritual site, excepting wrong doers & even supporting them. I just wonder where the worlds going!!!

What's happened to decency & ethical standards here?

Love
Mathew
Old 30-09-2012, 12:10 AM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
it took me a while to get used to the way he communicates, and he requires a lot of patience

I should be a doctor. Boom boom !
That's right folks, everyone a Maserati.

Seriously, tnx for taking the time to offer an alternative point of view.
Though i think it will be lost on Mathew as he seems pretty convinced his conlusions are 100% fact.

Memory recall concerning patience.

I was newly married to my sweetheart of two years. We were playing cards with another couple.
It was my turn to place my card down on the pile of this very simple but fun game.
I pondered what to do as i could see at least three options to choose from.

Apparently my wife decided i was taking way too long, reached over, snatched a card out of my hand
and slammed it on the pile in the middle of the table, a small puff of steam wafted out her ears.
Closed Thread