Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 17-06-2019, 07:32 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Revelation 21:8 - LAKE AVE FIRE

Lake *of fire...

Revelation 21:8 (KJV)
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and wh*r*mongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Revelation 21:8 (NLT)
8 “But cowards, unbelievers, the corrupt, murderers, the immoral, those who practice witchcraft, idol worshipers, and all liars—their fate is in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

Revelation 21:8 (VOICE)
8 It will not be so for the cowards, the faithless, the sacrilegious, the murderers, the sexually immoral, the sorcerers, the idolaters, and all those who deal in deception. They will inherit an eternity in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.

I work at a business on LAKE AVE and have been BURNING IN FLAMES AND FIRE.

Just want to let every puppet (person) who is used as a conduit and channel (also called oracle) to harass me know that they are CERTAINLY in the same FIRE.

You cannot be a channel for a harassing, menacing spirit if you are not in Hell.
Old 20-06-2019, 05:53 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by little.nation
Lake *of fire...

8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and wh*r*mongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Revelation 21:8 (NLT)
8 “But cowards, unbelievers, the corrupt, murderers, the immoral, those who practice witchcraft, idol worshipers, and all liars—their fate is in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

Revelation 21:8 (VOICE)
8 It will not be so for the cowards, the faithless, the sacrilegious, the murderers, the sexually immoral, the sorcerers, the idolaters, and all those who deal in deception. They will inherit an eternity in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.

I work at a business on LAKE AVE and have been BURNING IN FLAMES AND FIRE.

Just want to let every puppet (person) who is used as a conduit and channel (also called oracle) to harass me know that they are CERTAINLY in the same FIRE.

You cannot be a channel for a harassing, menacing spirit if you are not in Hell.

Hope your job is still going well enough for you.
Old 20-06-2019, 02:48 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by little.nation
Lake *of fire...

would you explain what Rev.21:8 mean?
Old 22-06-2019, 01:49 AM
Knower

Revelation 21:8 is the evidence of the second death.

You won't need to die a second death if you're born twice, you'll only die once; but if your born only once in this lifetime, then you die twice.
Old 22-06-2019, 06:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50

My take on it. From the quote alone. The first death (the flesh body). The second death (the mission on this plane was unsuccessful, so you'll be back to try again).

I'd say "sorcerers" and "idolaters" were probably added to the quote as the powers that be on earth, ie the Church, "leaders", governments, wouldn't want the masses to read the full truth, wouldn't want to promte to the masses about knowing their own power within, or wouldn't want to promote to the masses of being a person who opposes official policy.

Please anyone else explain why they think "sorcerers" and "idolaters" wouldn't have been added. And a good reason for why these words are there.
Old 22-06-2019, 06:36 AM
Master

yep sorcerers and idolators means religious people, while ordinary good people will be fine. there is no hell of course, but that's symbolised here
but this is all just a book written years after Jesus and has nothing to do with him. it was originally an independant apocalypse and someone just made Jesus take the role of avenging angel (Cerinthus probably)

i mean the character of Jesus is utterly different from the gospels, it's obvious. anyone lost in revelation i say wake up! you are deceived
Old 22-06-2019, 06:54 AM
Master
The first death is the Physical and the second the Spiritual, I think

' sorcerers and idolaters '
Pagans....

Christianity took a lot of Pagan beliefs and altered them to suit, they wouldn't want a reverse....
Old 22-06-2019, 02:16 PM
Master
Thanks for both of your replies.

Every time I see this thread it reminds me of Nirvana's Lake of Fire:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drVCYItHV-w
Old 23-06-2019, 07:31 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Hope your job is still going well enough for you.
I should tell the story about this job.

Ten and a half years ago, lucifer got a job there. But you have to know him to understand why he did what he did: he was playing leader and there was a meaning for why he took a job there (a job that lasted a week or two). He did the same thing a month prior, taking a job for a week or two (and in fact, he bizarrely asked me to pick up his paycheck for him from that first job he worked - he was manipulating me to see what he could get me to do for him - think: servitude). Both of those jobs were related to grocery. There's meaning to all of this footwork he did.

And yes, I'm talking about the real lucifer (he was born in 1979 but people refuse to believe that lucifer is currently on the planet as a human being - ah, hello, wasn't Jesus? It's no different when lucifer incarnates upon the earth: in the flesh!).

I needed specific hours and I needed a job quick (sitting alone was becoming unbearable and I needed something to do, and also had a significant financial motivation). I thought of Peapod, knowing they'd hire me. I had a strong resistance to that job (and I think I might have wrote about it somewhere around here) but decided to push through the resistance.

I interviewed and when the hiring manager went to hire me he encountered a "do not hire" message. He overrided it and hired me anyway. I began working...

Within the first week I was played out by SPIRITUAL sources (this is SORCERY). These are NOT holy spirits. A drama had begun to play out and was loaded with attacks and provocations. This thread was posted when I had turned my attention to the fact that the job is located on Lake Ave. A great blaze of fire had occurred during this spiritually orchestrated drama and at that point I knew that this was purely luciferian and satanic.

The holy spirit would NEVER orchestrate like this.

I have not told anyone at the workplace that lucifer had worked there ten years ago. IF a spirit attacks and provokes me again it is going to cause a serious problem. I fully expect these heinous spirits to continue to offend.

Two women, if they could even be called that, whipped up a frenzy on Friday night in full blown demonic evil. They were cackling while mocking rosary beads and exorcisms. If I see these two again I can guarantee you they will again transform into sinister mouthpieces for the satanic script (I know the satanic script as well as I know God's script).

Remember the thread about Mr Lover Boy (who was the catalyst that started this drama)? I finally approached him tonight and delivered a playlist. Let him face the music, payment for his intense interest in me and attraction to me. It was FALSE interest and I knew that, and I also know that he is under spiritual possession and control and will NOT listen to the story told in the songs.

https://bit.ly/2MQEu2y

The playlist begins with a song that was playing at work. Part of the song features sexual noises and so he said something about it which prompted a chat between him and another worker. I interjected and said "led zepplin is garbage music" and then I began working on a playlist. I take the listener into the darkness and then sharply take them into salvation. This was designed so that he knows who in the Hell he has been eyeballing so intently. I expect nothing but absolute pure evil spirited spiritual control.

This is a VERY VERY real war. And lucifer is very very real. And so is the LAKE OF FIRE.

Hell hath no fury like a woman repeatedly constantly perpetually scorned.

Trust me. The fire is real.
Old 23-06-2019, 07:47 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
All sorts of unrepentant sins will face a natural consequence when the time comes.

The wages of sin is death, and people die in their sins. Know this: we are not talking about physical death. We're talking about death of the soul and death of the spirit. Death of the essence of life. For example,

Benjamin Franklin quote: Some people die at 25 and aren't buried until 75.

I have been dead for a long time. People celebrated my death which was a prophetic death. My birth mother and I once had a talk about life (marriage, death, fears). Of death she said to me, "with your luck, you'll die by being mauled to death on a downtown city street by a grizzly bear."

Flash forward a decade: I had been traveling a journey that started by prayer and faith and in the middle of this journey I was met with lucifer face to face. I was in a city I had never been to before (lucifer's home city, the place he was born) and there I was on that downtown city street when he appeared wearing a hat that said GRIZZ on it. I most absolutely died (followed by a ton of his side partying and celebrating - talk about burning in Hell, jeez). I had long forgotten her words but that day I remembered and was standing in those terrible words she said.

The lake of fire is this: one enters into a supernatural state where they cannot die (because they're already dead). It's not a trick. It takes some contemplation to understand. There's no threat of being in the lake of fire if you're dead. The threat is that you're past death, and you are trapped in a VERY VERY BAD thing unable to die and unable to escape and unable to be rescued or saved. There is NO SALVATION from the lake of fire. None whatsoever.

I will soon depart the lake ave fire but, I see the black horse coming EXTREMELY SOON so it will just be a whole new set of problems and sufferings.