Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 25-08-2011, 11:00 PM
justreal

Lightbulb Protection when using Pendulum

I just got my amethyst pendulum today and and figured out the Yes and No sings, also asked few questions, its pretty cool.

Now I wanna know, do we need to protect ourselves before using it?

And do we need to advise our angels and guides that we are before using it?
Thanks!
Old 26-08-2011, 12:59 AM
justreal

Or am i automatically protected with the Light and only my higher self is into it with me?
Old 27-08-2011, 06:41 AM
what2believe

I have started using pendulum since March last year, I found it an amazing tool to connect with my higher self, today, I no longer use it as I can be connected to my soul without any physical tools. To answer your question, you don't actually need to do anything for protection before you start using your pendulum. The only thing that I wish to remind you here is that it is important that you focus on your desired intent which is to connect to your higher self rather than anything else, remember that your very intent does matter.

After you recieve an answer, if you are still in doubt, you can ask if the answer is from by your higher self, then trust it. Remember to thank your higher self afterwards.
Old 27-08-2011, 07:10 AM
Sungirl

I agree with What2, there is no need to protect yourself, if your intention is to connect to your higher self then no harm can come to you.

It's not like a ouija board where you plan to talk to spirits, a pendulum is for contacting that part of yourself that is more directly connected to spirit.
Old 27-08-2011, 02:00 PM
Master
I protect

i protect myself before using my pendulum, but everyone is different, if you feel the need to then do so, go with your intuition.

Love Golden Angel ;)x
Old 27-08-2011, 05:41 PM
justreal

Well thanks for the help guys!!