Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 05-08-2020, 02:48 AM
Master

I hope you will feel better and get better very soon. Perhaps the doctor can help you a lot. All the best.
Old 05-08-2020, 10:18 AM
Master

@lomax I try my best to stay away from anything that has sugar. Thank you for all your messages and advices, you would be good friend in real life! If it happens for me to get some answer regarding our situation and the world wide situation, I am going to share it with you, I noticed that I can pray again without my heart to go crazy.

@Tobi Thank you very much, may God keep you safe, I read your post about having this virus, I am glad you are fine! That's great to hear!

@astralsuzy Thank you, I hope and pray for all people to be healty and happy!
Old 06-08-2020, 11:43 AM
Elfin

Thinking of you..... You do know you are very loved...
Old 06-08-2020, 05:44 PM
Master
How are things today?
Old 06-08-2020, 07:49 PM
Master

@Elfin Thank you very much!! I say to myself, leave everything to Christ, let Him take all my weight, let Christ take my burden, it's too much for me, when I do this, I am at peace than I always find myself taking back the weight and losing the connection.

@lomax I am better, there are some improvements, but there are moments when I feel that this is it, it's over, it's my end, I look everywhere around me to take one more glimpse of this world in case something happens, miraculously, I am still here. Every day I get to experience a new type of pain.. and it's very scary.

I just have too many nigthmares, sexual dreams and I feel horrified after I woke up, I don't think about such things at all, I feel so down every time it happens..... Last night I had 3 nightmares, almost every night I have them. This is what I call the "parasites" who are eating me energy, not just once I woke up in the middle of it and I noticed another presence, this happened many times... something dark. I just want to meet Christ... nobody comes to my rescue, I am left all alone to face these nightmares, this is my fault, there was a time when I used to give in to such thoughts.
Old 06-08-2020, 10:45 PM
Suspended

Amazing! I suggest using the God given resources to allow you to live a more healthy life. God created everything so he also created medicine. Might be worth investigating this as a solution! Whether traditional Western medicine, or more unconventional jungle medicines like Shamans.
Old 07-08-2020, 07:06 AM
Master
If you suspect you're dealing with parasites,know that they're not religious beings.(Prayers don't work against them).

Have you tried a salt bath?It could be helpful.It'll cleanse your energies and low level attachments.
Old 07-08-2020, 09:59 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
If you suspect you're dealing with parasites,know that they're not religious beings.(Prayers don't work against them).

Have you tried a salt bath?It could be helpful.It'll cleanse your energies and low level attachments.

Yes, a parasite, it feeds with my energy, sometimes it even talks with me, sometimes it takes a human form and sometimes it appears in its true form, a dark cloud of smoke. When I became aware of its presence, it runs away from me.

No, all I did try was praying. I've been thinking a lot of praying and reaching a super deep states of inner silence, I am afraid to not kill myself doing this, but I know that this may be the only way to go to God and ask for help for myself and for the world.

My experiences never stopped ( last night I had 2 dreams and an out of body experience ), I woke up in what people call "the void", you know, the place where that tunnel appears with the Light at the end but I prayed to Christ and I returned instantly into my body, I wonder if I could ask for the presence of God. I've read many NDEs and many find themselves in this void.

In these last 3 weeks I had at least 3 out of body experiences and some super vivid dreams. I woke up on another Earth that was destroyed by a huge celestial body, my whole family died, including myself. I saw a being with a third eye, it had a demonic face and it was laughing at me. I woke up on another body that was still me but it was in a different reality, anyway, I had an amazing view of the Milky Way. I found 3 horrible creatures hiding in the window near my bed, I got rid of two of them but one returned and a cow appeared to eat it but I felt mercy for it and the cow hurt me because I should have let it eat that creature. These creatures, I think, where the parasites.

I had at least 20 nightmares... I woke once again looking around my room, I had this strange sensation that there's a presence in my room. Last night I heard some voices telling me to stop reading the Book ( the Bible ).

I am tired, I can't understand why God is not coming to help me.... I just can't....
Old 07-08-2020, 12:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Yes, a parasite, it feeds with my energy, sometimes it even talks with me, sometimes it takes a human form and sometimes it appears in its true form, a dark cloud of smoke. When I became aware of its presence, it runs away from me.

No, all I did try was praying. I've been thinking a lot of praying and reaching a super deep states of inner silence, I am afraid to not kill myself doing this, but I know that this may be the only way to go to God and ask for help for myself and for the world.

My experiences never stopped ( last night I had 2 dreams and an out of body experience ), I woke up in what people call "the void", you know, the place where that tunnel appears with the Light at the end but I prayed to Christ and I returned instantly into my body, I wonder if I could ask for the presence of God. I've read many NDEs and many find themselves in this void.

In these last 3 weeks I had at least 3 out of body experiences and some super vivid dreams. I woke up on another Earth that was destroyed by a huge celestial body, my whole family died, including myself. I saw a being with a third eye, it had a demonic face and it was laughing at me. I woke up on another body that was still me but it was in a different reality, anyway, I had an amazing view of the Milky Way. I found 3 horrible creatures hiding in the window near my bed, I got rid of two of them but one returned and a cow appeared to eat it but I felt mercy for it and the cow hurt me because I should have let it eat that creature. These creatures, I think, where the parasites.

I had at least 20 nightmares... I woke once again looking around my room, I had this strange sensation that there's a presence in my room. Last night I heard some voices telling me to stop reading the Book ( the Bible ).

I am tired, I can't understand why God is not coming to help me.... I just can't....
When others were suggesting me to take cleansing baths,for some reason my mind was rejecting it.I was looking for angelic help,etc.Something much more powerful than a simple herb or salt bath.
Maybe they distract you,in order to look at the wrong place,and push you to output energy (prayers) so they can feed..
If prayers don't work,you have to try something else.I know it's extremely hard,but you have to do something.
Old 07-08-2020, 12:25 PM
Deactivated Account
I don't think you deceived anyone so you have 0,0% to apologize. It's the same like sharing dreams, the reader(s) are free to pick it up or not. But the fact is, dreams ARE weird. No devil is behind them, it's all in the subconscious.

Good for you that you decide to go back to your religious roots. As a former Christian myself, I personally can't grasp a book written by a hypocritical creator that claims to be a loving and patient father, yet promotes infanticide, mass murder, slavery, forced marriage, genocide, discrimination against homosexuals, and worst of all, everlasting torture if you don't live up to his expectations.

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

But I guess years of religious indoctrination got the better of you (as it once did with me) and breaking free from it isn't an easy job. Regardless, I genuinely wish you all the luck with your journey and hope you'll feel better, whether you continue walking the religious path or not, and by no means am I trying to lead you astray. If being a christian works for you, who am I to judge...